Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
70,341 - 70,360 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
That was me AW.
I have been bored this morning and reading some of the posters from here and those that drop in. Quite interesting. The best thing on those sites is Stevie's jokes. hahaha And yes, I do hate Mitch. I think it is time for him to go. Yeah, I know, I don't like to do political. Hhahaha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
That was me AW.
If that means ditch McConnell, I agree. LOL.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Does anyone know how the roads are in the Lebanon, KY area, that is south/central, KY.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Man flu is real: Scientist claims men are worse affected than women

Ladies, next time your man complains of seemingly minor flu symptoms, don't roll your eyes and laugh about him with your girlfriends. Instead, try giving him the love and support he's so desperately yearning for. According to prominent UK neuroscientist Dr Amanda Ellison, the "man flu" phenomenon is no joke, and men really are more affected by flu symptoms. Fevers are the body's way off burning off the bug, she says, and men's brains have more temperature receptors than women's. "So men feel rougher when they have a temperature," she said, although she admits there's no hard evidence to prove her theory.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/man-flu-might-be-real-afte...

I agree. hahaha Nothing like a grown man acting like a 3 year old when they have the flu. haha

Oh, and watch out for this up and coming new virus:

Winter vomiting alert: New strain of norovirus on the rise

In addition, the general public ought to be aware that the new bug is out there and take precautions including washing hands with soap and water, disinfecting surfaces, rinsing fruits and vegetables, cooking shellfish thoroughly and not preparing food or caring for others while ill.
CDC officials said it’s too early to tell whether the new strain will lead to more outbreaks or more serious illness, but they’re watching the situation closely.

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16...

I might just stay in until Spring. haha I am sick of being sick, tired of being tired. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

He made it home across the river and won't go out again until Sunday Evening. He said the worst seemed to be Elizabethtown to the Smiths Grove exit where they shut him down last night. So all is well. Thanks.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Does anyone know how the roads are in the Lebanon, KY area, that is south/central, KY.
Don't lala, but you can call 511 for Kentucky road conditions. Hope you aren't planning on getting out in them or is today one of your appt's. Suppose to be okay this afternoon, not sure about southeast of Elizabethtown.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If that means ditch McConnell, I agree. LOL.
He is the butt of more late night comedy than the House Speaker crying. haha

I did like Trey Greyson, so maybe he can run against him. Of course some think UK's most famous fan, Ashley can beat him just because people want him gone. lol

Oops, talking about politics. I quit. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

or more JOKES...in late night comedy.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

"of" more JOKES...I give up. You know what I mean, that's why I don't do corrections' post....hahaha
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
I dont know about Lebanon but east of there, I still have plenty of ice and supposed to be clearing in a couple hours. If you need to go out I would wait a while.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
He made it home across the river and won't go out again until Sunday Evening. He said the worst seemed to be Elizabethtown to the Smiths Grove exit where they shut him down last night. So all is well. Thanks.
Glad to hear it. I hope Blueminer pops in and let's us know how he is doing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I was watching the weather and the son's progress and never ate anything since breakfast. Time to eat and watch tv. You floks have a good rest of the day. I am out of here if I can find anything on tv.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

floks.. hahaha I meant folks.
OhioJeepGirl

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Just wanted to stop in and pass out some (((hugs))). Miss you all.

Roads are bad out here too! Very icy.=( Sure has been a cold week!

Will stop in another time soon.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the butt of more late night comedy than the House Speaker crying. haha
I did like Trey Greyson, so maybe he can run against him. Of course some think UK's most famous fan, Ashley can beat him just because people want him gone. lol
Oops, talking about politics. I quit. lol
Ol' Mitch looks like I would picture a constipated Hoot Owl.
W KY Girl

Dunlap, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Ditch Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
As he gets closer to Louisville it has warmed up and melting. Nothing going on up my way. I hear the drips from the roof and downspout when I open the door. We are almost ice free already.
Ohhhh my gosh!!! LOL The one who gets IRRATE OVER ANYTHING POLITICAL, the one who bashes the political sites and everybody on them, the one who ACCUSED ME of hanging out on the political sites and talking trash about her president, the one who ACCUSED ME OF BEING A LIAR!

ooooops!
Who is the LIAR???
Who is tha FAKE???
Could it actually be AFAKEbeliever???

Baaaahahahahahahahaahah!!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Just wanted to stop in and pass out some (((hugs))). Miss you all.
Roads are bad out here too! Very icy.=( Sure has been a cold week!
Will stop in another time soon.
Hey girl.((HUGS)), have your ears been burning, lala and I have mentioned a couple times these last couple days. It has a been a cold one. All our mess has headed your way huh? We miss you too!
Stay warm ad safe and hurry back.

Love, hugs, and blessings!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I was watching the weather and the son's progress and never ate anything since breakfast. Time to eat and watch tv. You floks have a good rest of the day. I am out of here if I can find anything on tv.
Me either. I was just about to say the same thing and log off when I seen OJG. Gave me big smiles. Seems you are having the same problem I was having. Heck, let the topix spelling police have something to do if they want. Like I said in my post. You know what I meant. Same with you, we know what you meant. haha

Get some food and rest and we will chat lately hopefully.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' Mitch looks like I would picture a constipated Hoot Owl.
haha, late night references something to that effect only use the turtle. haha

To be fair they need to replace them all basically. I am all for term limits. Just like the President. 4 years no more. He is the poster child for career politicians no doubt. Oops, stop that Teddy. You know I don't talk politics. hahaha (Well I try not to) especially on topix. Maybe amongst family. They gotta love you. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

As I said to AW, I am off to get something to eat and get dinner prepared. I will be back later.

Stay warm and safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Melaine Roberts as County Judge? 21 min MWFD 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Ali the great one 1,204
Steven Allison 2 hr Steven allison 14
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr honeymylove 7,935
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 3 hr victimoftheft 9
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 6 hr cntrygirl267 43
Mitch McConnell 8 hr r Facts 419
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••