Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83609 Jan 25, 2013
That was me AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83610 Jan 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@AB and UNA.. he is now on the south side of Louisville on 31 and says it is still drizzling but no longer so icy.
Great news, he's safe and moving slowly again. Ky, lol. I listened to the weather station on tv. They are forcasting thunderstorms for Tuesday with heavy rain, wind and severe lightning.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83611 Jan 25, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
That was me AW.
I have been bored this morning and reading some of the posters from here and those that drop in. Quite interesting. The best thing on those sites is Stevie's jokes. hahaha And yes, I do hate Mitch. I think it is time for him to go. Yeah, I know, I don't like to do political. Hhahaha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#83612 Jan 25, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
That was me AW.
If that means ditch McConnell, I agree. LOL.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#83613 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone know how the roads are in the Lebanon, KY area, that is south/central, KY.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83614 Jan 25, 2013
Man flu is real: Scientist claims men are worse affected than women

Ladies, next time your man complains of seemingly minor flu symptoms, don't roll your eyes and laugh about him with your girlfriends. Instead, try giving him the love and support he's so desperately yearning for. According to prominent UK neuroscientist Dr Amanda Ellison, the "man flu" phenomenon is no joke, and men really are more affected by flu symptoms. Fevers are the body's way off burning off the bug, she says, and men's brains have more temperature receptors than women's. "So men feel rougher when they have a temperature," she said, although she admits there's no hard evidence to prove her theory.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/man-flu-might-be-real-afte...

I agree. hahaha Nothing like a grown man acting like a 3 year old when they have the flu. haha

Oh, and watch out for this up and coming new virus:

Winter vomiting alert: New strain of norovirus on the rise

In addition, the general public ought to be aware that the new bug is out there and take precautions including washing hands with soap and water, disinfecting surfaces, rinsing fruits and vegetables, cooking shellfish thoroughly and not preparing food or caring for others while ill.
CDC officials said it’s too early to tell whether the new strain will lead to more outbreaks or more serious illness, but they’re watching the situation closely.

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/24/16...

I might just stay in until Spring. haha I am sick of being sick, tired of being tired. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83615 Jan 25, 2013
He made it home across the river and won't go out again until Sunday Evening. He said the worst seemed to be Elizabethtown to the Smiths Grove exit where they shut him down last night. So all is well. Thanks.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83616 Jan 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Does anyone know how the roads are in the Lebanon, KY area, that is south/central, KY.
Don't lala, but you can call 511 for Kentucky road conditions. Hope you aren't planning on getting out in them or is today one of your appt's. Suppose to be okay this afternoon, not sure about southeast of Elizabethtown.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83617 Jan 25, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If that means ditch McConnell, I agree. LOL.
He is the butt of more late night comedy than the House Speaker crying. haha

I did like Trey Greyson, so maybe he can run against him. Of course some think UK's most famous fan, Ashley can beat him just because people want him gone. lol

Oops, talking about politics. I quit. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83618 Jan 25, 2013
or more JOKES...in late night comedy.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83619 Jan 25, 2013
"of" more JOKES...I give up. You know what I mean, that's why I don't do corrections' post....hahaha
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83620 Jan 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
I dont know about Lebanon but east of there, I still have plenty of ice and supposed to be clearing in a couple hours. If you need to go out I would wait a while.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83621 Jan 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
He made it home across the river and won't go out again until Sunday Evening. He said the worst seemed to be Elizabethtown to the Smiths Grove exit where they shut him down last night. So all is well. Thanks.
Glad to hear it. I hope Blueminer pops in and let's us know how he is doing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83622 Jan 25, 2013
I was watching the weather and the son's progress and never ate anything since breakfast. Time to eat and watch tv. You floks have a good rest of the day. I am out of here if I can find anything on tv.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83623 Jan 25, 2013
floks.. hahaha I meant folks.
OhioJeepGirl

Kermit, WV

#83624 Jan 25, 2013
Just wanted to stop in and pass out some (((hugs))). Miss you all.

Roads are bad out here too! Very icy.=( Sure has been a cold week!

Will stop in another time soon.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#83625 Jan 25, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the butt of more late night comedy than the House Speaker crying. haha
I did like Trey Greyson, so maybe he can run against him. Of course some think UK's most famous fan, Ashley can beat him just because people want him gone. lol
Oops, talking about politics. I quit. lol
Ol' Mitch looks like I would picture a constipated Hoot Owl.
W KY Girl

Dunlap, IL

#83626 Jan 25, 2013
Ditch Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
As he gets closer to Louisville it has warmed up and melting. Nothing going on up my way. I hear the drips from the roof and downspout when I open the door. We are almost ice free already.
Ohhhh my gosh!!! LOL The one who gets IRRATE OVER ANYTHING POLITICAL, the one who bashes the political sites and everybody on them, the one who ACCUSED ME of hanging out on the political sites and talking trash about her president, the one who ACCUSED ME OF BEING A LIAR!

ooooops!
Who is the LIAR???
Who is tha FAKE???
Could it actually be AFAKEbeliever???

Baaaahahahahahahahaahah!!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83627 Jan 25, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Just wanted to stop in and pass out some (((hugs))). Miss you all.
Roads are bad out here too! Very icy.=( Sure has been a cold week!
Will stop in another time soon.
Hey girl.((HUGS)), have your ears been burning, lala and I have mentioned a couple times these last couple days. It has a been a cold one. All our mess has headed your way huh? We miss you too!
Stay warm ad safe and hurry back.

Love, hugs, and blessings!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83628 Jan 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I was watching the weather and the son's progress and never ate anything since breakfast. Time to eat and watch tv. You floks have a good rest of the day. I am out of here if I can find anything on tv.
Me either. I was just about to say the same thing and log off when I seen OJG. Gave me big smiles. Seems you are having the same problem I was having. Heck, let the topix spelling police have something to do if they want. Like I said in my post. You know what I meant. Same with you, we know what you meant. haha

Get some food and rest and we will chat lately hopefully.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan sharks 28 min StudentP 1
Stripper who is it? 1 hr Dude 4
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 2 hr Pope Apathy 14
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 19 hr Smiles 14
Zombie Walk??? 19 hr Zombie Walker 5
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Sun Teri 294
What was that in southbound lane of 65 last night? Sun Joey 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages