Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,511)

Showing posts 70,201 - 70,220 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are right. It has been challenging to get over 41 years. I wonder if the hereafter has a work shop or a place she can shop? LOL some lady I know has been trying to play match maker. I told her I have had the best and I don't need the rest. Besides she was trying to fix me up with someone that has already planted 2 and 3rd time is charm.... NOT
Some things you "never get over" and I'm not sure that it is a bad thing. I'm sure that you have many fond memories. Enjoy your company week to week, but I'm sure that no one could ever compare to your wife. It is sad when one is left behind. I was reading in the local paper from back in Ma. They always give the obituaries, and seeing that we are getting older, we check to see if all our old acquaintances from town are still kicking. When looking through the notices, I came across one for an elderly woman who passed away, and her husband that died exactly one week later. I'm sure that they are together in eternal life.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hope that everybody had a good day today. This thread was quiet this morning, but the activity increased this evening. I'll probably check back tomorrow...got to finish the chores.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I hope you BOTH have been sleeping better, Roaming and Lala.
Mine hits sometimes from just not having to keep a schedule any more. Well, other than the schedules that my critters need anyway..
:)
I've never been much of a sleeper, but thank you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL

I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello everybody.

Joyce Meyer personal testimony. Ladies, you really ought to listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I see there are several nuts and spam to enjoy by the light of a dim bulb. Thanks to the judge and the CREATOR, I won't go hungry and my eyes can still focus even in the dim lighting. Could it be that the judge is really the one in the dark regarding life and it's pleasures.

W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL
I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
Hi AW. It's been a busy day for me, just got home about an hour ago. Sounds like y'all got some bad ratings today. lol I'm glad I can't see all that mess. Of course I'm pretty sure who the Topix judges are, at least for me. Oh well, whatever. I'm fixing to head to bed. Hope you had a good day.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

elvis wrote:
thank you very much
Herold,Ky. has nothing to do with it.It was flathead Don Allis Chalmers.That dam Don.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sagittarius-Mister
If you've been plagued by a long standing health problem, this is a good time to have medical tests or see an alternative health practitioner. You need to watch your diet very carefully at the moment in order to prevent stomach disorders. This is also a good period for religious and spiritual activities.

Anybody listen to A health proffessional,that is literally named Dr. Dickover. Wonder how they could be thinking.Just hiding behind him for their own benefit from the goverment.What do you call them.WHAT PART OF THE DONKEY.Can't hide from the truth.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, everyone. Another chilly day is on tap. It will gradually warm up into early next week, then we're in for the deep freeze again. Will pop in here and there today. Have appointments to keep.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
I have seen her often,used to listen to her radio show on the way to work. She has a common-sense approach to her witnessing for the Lord.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Windy this morning, and it's a cold wind. Got to head to lex today for a bit, at least there is a few good places to eat while visiting in the big city.
Have a good day and hold on to your hat out there.
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen her often,used to listen to her radio show on the way to work. She has a common-sense approach to her witnessing for the Lord.
Good morning Lala. Yes, I use to listen to her pretty regularly. Her testimony is pretty amazing. After all she has been through it is a wonder she has any sense at all. I can't imagine surviving all of that!
I see one of my trolling stalker fans was busy last night. Seems the mod didn't catch it or maybe they thought I was "feeling gay" last night. Not! lol Some people are so 3rd grade. It makes you really wonder what kind of a pitiful life an adult has when they can get so fixated on another person, and on the internet at that. Poor things really need to get a life of their own.
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Windy this morning, and it's a cold wind. Got to head to lex today for a bit, at least there is a few good places to eat while visiting in the big city.
Be careful Hemp.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
What are the good places to eat in Lex. or Louisville. Hubby and I are sick of the poor restaurants in Lebanon. It would be worth a trip to the big city to get good food. What do you recommend?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lala. Yes, I use to listen to her pretty regularly. Her testimony is pretty amazing. After all she has been through it is a wonder she has any sense at all. I can't imagine surviving all of that!
I see one of my trolling stalker fans was busy last night. Seems the mod didn't catch it or maybe they thought I was "feeling gay" last night. Not! lol Some people are so 3rd grade. It makes you really wonder what kind of a pitiful life an adult has when they can get so fixated on another person, and on the internet at that. Poor things really need to get a life of their own.
Good morning to you. Don't worry about anything. They are not important in the greater scheme of things. My philosophy is to treat EVERYONE as I wish to be treated. Oh, I know that I have fallen off the wagon from time to time, but not very often. There are more important things in the world to consider and "being picky" is not one of them.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi folks. What do you think of this?? The United States is sending, as a gift to Egypt, four F16 fighter jets and two hundred Abrams tanks!!! This is our best, first line technology. This is sent to a country who hates us, whose president belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood... and who openly stated that Israeli Jews are descended from pigs and apes, and who called OUR president a liar. The only country that these weapons of war would be used against is Israel...our only true ally in the region. WTF????Sorry for the expletive, but this is being done when our deficit is approaching 17 trillion dollars, and we are borrowing money from China to meet our country's obligations. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. What kind of insanity is this?
Teddy Farterman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Uglylala. It's me Una Farter. Dang, I've been up since 4:54 AM. Woke up hungerier than one of Humpaburns bears. Lol.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Cold enough for you?

Teddy, from Elizabethtown. I don't know how you all spin your locations, it is confusing until a couple comments are posted (or like you identify themselves) to tell who it is. Mine, like Ancient Wolf's only spins when internet provider spins it. It has never hit my actual hometown yet. But when it does spin, it is usually close in the vacinity.

I hope everyone is stocked up on food and water. Looks like we might be in for some of that weather everyone else is getting tomorrow. At least up in my area. I hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,201 - 70,220 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance