Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,511)

Showing posts 70,201 - 70,220 of81,545
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I see there are several nuts and spam to enjoy by the light of a dim bulb. Thanks to the judge and the CREATOR, I won't go hungry and my eyes can still focus even in the dim lighting. Could it be that the judge is really the one in the dark regarding life and it's pleasures.

W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
W KY Girl

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
well I am back and have my coffee after a 4 hour sleep. With no schedules other than those of the critters, I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired and that can be anytime or anywhere as long as the dog is happy. LOL
I did see that unlike Tuesday night there were a few posts while I was away. I am yawning again, so maybe I will finish my coffee and stoke my fire and try again.
Hi AW. It's been a busy day for me, just got home about an hour ago. Sounds like y'all got some bad ratings today. lol I'm glad I can't see all that mess. Of course I'm pretty sure who the Topix judges are, at least for me. Oh well, whatever. I'm fixing to head to bed. Hope you had a good day.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

elvis wrote:
thank you very much
Herold,Ky. has nothing to do with it.It was flathead Don Allis Chalmers.That dam Don.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sagittarius-Mister
If you've been plagued by a long standing health problem, this is a good time to have medical tests or see an alternative health practitioner. You need to watch your diet very carefully at the moment in order to prevent stomach disorders. This is also a good period for religious and spiritual activities.

Anybody listen to A health proffessional,that is literally named Dr. Dickover. Wonder how they could be thinking.Just hiding behind him for their own benefit from the goverment.What do you call them.WHAT PART OF THE DONKEY.Can't hide from the truth.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, everyone. Another chilly day is on tap. It will gradually warm up into early next week, then we're in for the deep freeze again. Will pop in here and there today. Have appointments to keep.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
2nd half of Joyce Meyer testimony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I have seen her often,used to listen to her radio show on the way to work. She has a common-sense approach to her witnessing for the Lord.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Windy this morning, and it's a cold wind. Got to head to lex today for a bit, at least there is a few good places to eat while visiting in the big city.
Have a good day and hold on to your hat out there.
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen her often,used to listen to her radio show on the way to work. She has a common-sense approach to her witnessing for the Lord.
Good morning Lala. Yes, I use to listen to her pretty regularly. Her testimony is pretty amazing. After all she has been through it is a wonder she has any sense at all. I can't imagine surviving all of that!
I see one of my trolling stalker fans was busy last night. Seems the mod didn't catch it or maybe they thought I was "feeling gay" last night. Not! lol Some people are so 3rd grade. It makes you really wonder what kind of a pitiful life an adult has when they can get so fixated on another person, and on the internet at that. Poor things really need to get a life of their own.
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Windy this morning, and it's a cold wind. Got to head to lex today for a bit, at least there is a few good places to eat while visiting in the big city.
Be careful Hemp.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
What are the good places to eat in Lex. or Louisville. Hubby and I are sick of the poor restaurants in Lebanon. It would be worth a trip to the big city to get good food. What do you recommend?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lala. Yes, I use to listen to her pretty regularly. Her testimony is pretty amazing. After all she has been through it is a wonder she has any sense at all. I can't imagine surviving all of that!
I see one of my trolling stalker fans was busy last night. Seems the mod didn't catch it or maybe they thought I was "feeling gay" last night. Not! lol Some people are so 3rd grade. It makes you really wonder what kind of a pitiful life an adult has when they can get so fixated on another person, and on the internet at that. Poor things really need to get a life of their own.
Good morning to you. Don't worry about anything. They are not important in the greater scheme of things. My philosophy is to treat EVERYONE as I wish to be treated. Oh, I know that I have fallen off the wagon from time to time, but not very often. There are more important things in the world to consider and "being picky" is not one of them.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi folks. What do you think of this?? The United States is sending, as a gift to Egypt, four F16 fighter jets and two hundred Abrams tanks!!! This is our best, first line technology. This is sent to a country who hates us, whose president belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood... and who openly stated that Israeli Jews are descended from pigs and apes, and who called OUR president a liar. The only country that these weapons of war would be used against is Israel...our only true ally in the region. WTF????Sorry for the expletive, but this is being done when our deficit is approaching 17 trillion dollars, and we are borrowing money from China to meet our country's obligations. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. What kind of insanity is this?
Teddy Farterman

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Uglylala. It's me Una Farter. Dang, I've been up since 4:54 AM. Woke up hungerier than one of Humpaburns bears. Lol.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Cold enough for you?

Teddy, from Elizabethtown. I don't know how you all spin your locations, it is confusing until a couple comments are posted (or like you identify themselves) to tell who it is. Mine, like Ancient Wolf's only spins when internet provider spins it. It has never hit my actual hometown yet. But when it does spin, it is usually close in the vacinity.

I hope everyone is stocked up on food and water. Looks like we might be in for some of that weather everyone else is getting tomorrow. At least up in my area. I hope not.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Great BIRD story:

Rescuers free bald eagle stuck upside down in 70-foot tree
A bald eagle that had gotten tangled in fishing line and ended up hanging upside down in a tree was successfully rescued after first responders managed to set it free. Bob Bodemann of Naples, Fla., first saw the bird on his lawn but later noticed it stuck in a tree with the line wrapped around its leg. Firefighters scaled the 70-foot tree and spent nearly 45 minutes trying to free the bird as it flapped its wings and tried to swing out of reach. The bird was able to fly off on its own, but firefighters removed nearly 150 feet of fishing line. Residents are still on the lookout for the bird in case it runs into trouble again.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/bald-eagle-stuck-in-fishin...
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Hi folks. What do you think of this?? The United States is sending, as a gift to Egypt, four F16 fighter jets and two hundred Abrams tanks!!! This is our best, first line technology. This is sent to a country who hates us, whose president belongs to the Muslim Brotherhood... and who openly stated that Israeli Jews are descended from pigs and apes, and who called OUR president a liar. The only country that these weapons of war would be used against is Israel...our only true ally in the region. WTF????Sorry for the expletive, but this is being done when our deficit is approaching 17 trillion dollars, and we are borrowing money from China to meet our country's obligations. This country is going to hell in a handbasket. What kind of insanity is this?
Good lord! It is so obvious that this administration is dead set against Israel, no matter what they say! I agree with your expletive!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Something for everyone.

Cinnamon and Honey

Drug companies won't like this one getting around.

Facts on Honey and Cinnamon:
It is found that a mix of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also note honey as very effective medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without side effects which is also a plus.Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, when it is taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm even diabetic patients. Researched by western scientists:

HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, put it on toast instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol and could potentially save one from heart attack. Also, even if you have already had an attack studies show you could be kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of cinnamon honey strengthens the heart beat. In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.

ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients can benefit by taking one cup of hot water with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. When taken daily even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated) practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain -- and within a month, most all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis now started walking without pain.

BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder....who knew?

CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours. As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterol-could be cured. According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses, and it's delicious too!

UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also is said to clear stomach ulcers from its root.

GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that when Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles (where DNA is contained) to fight bacterial and viral diseases.

INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food is eaten relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals

INFLUENZA: A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural 'Ingredient' which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

Continued:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Continued:

LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make a tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans increase and even a 100 year old will start performing the chores of a 20-year-old.

RASPY OR SORE THROAT: When throat has a tickle or is raspy, take one tablespoon of honey and sip until gone. Repeat every three hours until throat is without symptoms.

PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it off the next morning with warm water. When done daily for two weeks, it removes all pimples from the root.

SKIN INFECTIONS:Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin Infections.

WEIGHT LOSS:Daily in the morning one half hour beforebreakfast and on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. When taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

CANCER: Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder three times a day for one month.

FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, even when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, when taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M., the vitality of the body increases within a week.

BAD BREATH: People of South America, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restores hearing.

Remember when we were kids? We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!

Teddy, get out the cinnamon and honey. lol
W KY Girl

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Teddy Farterman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have enough sense to check IP location, you can see it wasn't me. If I didn't have a life of my own I would be dead. Ignorance must be bliss for you. I can assure you, no one is fixated on you or your fake preachers. Una Teddy Farterman.
News flash! I don't even give half a damn about IP addresses or the 3rd grade drama on this thread. While it may be you and your compadres' life source, as someone use to tell you pretty much daily, I have a life so whatever! lol Yeah right, I believe you think about me every waking hour and probably dream about me! I have a man, please get it through your head that I don't want you! You may as well stop pulling my hair! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,201 - 70,220 of81,545
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••