Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,861 - 69,880 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

@Hempburn.. did you not just get through forgiving the Japanese? hmmmmm I heard Dr. King from his earliest days until his death, and I saw no hatred toward white people in general but only disdain toward the actions of some and the apathy of others.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Humpaburn, great day. No mail, no bills in mailbox, no FAART, hearing aid & Direct TV junk mail. Dang right, who wants to watch someone swear a lie to protect our constitutional rights? I think I had rather risk going bird hunting with Dick Cheney. A lot less risky.
Nuts huh? I am a registered Democrat and think Bush/and daddy Bush was two of the worst presidents ever, but I still had rather risk getting shot while hunting birds with Cheney than risk what we have.
Peter Piper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I don't think we can make it through four more years of him without something happening.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
I would like to recommend this book, "No Apology Necessary" by Rev Earl Carter.
http://www.christianbook.com/apps/product...
Rev. Earl Carter (a black man) exposes the truth about race relations in the United States and around the world. He shares a biblical truth so clear and so simple that you'll be sorry you didn't see it for yourself. Rev. Carter considered himself a Christian but he was angry about the past. He saw himself as a revolutionist fighting for justice and equality for his ethnicity until he encountered some ancient biblical prophecies that shook his understanding of how to bring healing between blacks and whites. These ancient biblical prophecies will answer your questions.
No, thank you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Peter Piper wrote:
I don't think we can make it through four more years of him without something happening.
It will probably be like the past four, with no positive happenings at all. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but it has nothing to do with his alleged race or faith or lack thereof.
enoughalready

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

why do you idiots keep posting about this?
what can you say that hasn't been said in the
70,000 comments,3500 pages & 2 years before?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Parties aside the eyes of the world are on America today as it becomes a day for the history books. Despite your agreement or disagreement with America's choice in the election it is a great day for our country to demonstrate our democracy. I don't care who you voted for. I have always watched history being made despite who got elected. I think it is unAmerican not to. JMO
W KY Girl

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Peter Piper wrote:
I am surprised that nothing has happened crazier than all that has already happened in the past four years. I think the war is on the American people, especially those who do not go along with the ignorance.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

enoughalready wrote:
why do you idiots keep posting about this?
what can you say that hasn't been said in the
70,000 comments,3500 pages & 2 years before?
It's 83,000+ and you are free to move along. Go tell it to the randpaul posters on their THREE threads from 2010. You prove to be the idiot by commenting on it in the first place. Just pass it on to a thread of your choice. You might learn something on this one.
Good day!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but it has nothing to do with his alleged race or faith or lack thereof.
I'm not a fan of any politican. All of them cheat and lie. Most of them are rich to begin and only want to gain power and get richer. I got a packet in the mail during the last presidental campaign from Obama headquarters. They didn't ask for my vote, only money to help his campaign. Yeah friggin' right. I suppose Registered Republicans got one from Romney. LOL. The very idea, I have no doubt that every county in Ky. has hungry children, that the only decent meal they get is when school is in session. Then we have politicans and fake preachers on TV begging for money. What a disgrace to humanity.
W KY Girl

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am definitely not an Obama fan and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his race! His religion? He used his "Christianity" like membership in a country club just to help him get elected the first time. I don't think he is any religion other than maybe agnostic or atheist or worse. It is obvious that he doesn't identify with the average black American and they are foolish for thinking he does. His black father didn't even have a connection to slavery. He wasn't raised with any black people in his family life other than his sister. I imagine the only religion he was associated with up until his political career was Islam but I don't think he even privately considers himself Muslim either. I think he considers himself to be above needing God. No doubt his mission is to bring America down and make "the white man" pay for all the evils we have afflicted on the world - and he is doing a damn good job.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 83,000+ and you are free to move along. Go tell it to the randpaul posters on their THREE threads from 2010. You prove to be the idiot by commenting on it in the first place. Just pass it on to a thread of your choice. You might learn something on this one.
Good day!
That's telling the dummy AB. You got it on the Rand Paul stuff. These Pauls are getting on my nerves. I tried Mrs. Pauls Fish sticks, horrid. Now Peter Paul Mounds & Almond Joy aren't to bad. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Good Day from Teddy.
W KY Girl

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Parties aside the eyes of the world are on America today as it becomes a day for the history books. Despite your agreement or disagreement with America's choice in the election it is a great day for our country to demonstrate our democracy. I don't care who you voted for. I have always watched history being made despite who got elected. I think it is unAmerican not to. JMO
I'm watching to see if the fool gives any hints as to what else he is going to pull on us! lol Too bad he is stinking up MLK Jr Day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh AB, I almost forgot. Ron Paul keeps his hairdo looking neat and slicked down. That Rand Paul is a different story. That hairdo looks like a rat orgy just took place. I think it needs some serious combing, detangling and a liberal application of Dippity-Do styling gel. My mama would have beat my butt if I had went out ungroomed like that.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
I am definitely not an Obama fan and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his race! His religion? He used his "Christianity" like membership in a country club just to help him get elected the first time. I don't think he is any religion other than maybe agnostic or atheist or worse. It is obvious that he doesn't identify with the average black American and they are foolish for thinking he does. His black father didn't even have a connection to slavery. He wasn't raised with any black people in his family life other than his sister. I imagine the only religion he was associated with up until his political career was Islam but I don't think he even privately considers himself Muslim either. I think he considers himself to be above needing God. No doubt his mission is to bring America down and make "the white man" pay for all the evils we have afflicted on the world - and he is doing a damn good job.
The contents of your post and the next one that follows implies that it has EVERYTHING to do with race and/or religion.
W KY Girl

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The contents of your post and the next one that follows implies that it has EVERYTHING to do with race and/or religion.
No, it has to do with that he will pretend to be anything to get where he wants to be.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hairdo Sounds like a animal ,take him to the zoo.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has to do with that he will pretend to be anything to get where he wants to be.
and what makes him any different than Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, or the Bushes, or George Romney? They all do that. I recall people that registered to vote in 1960 for the one and only time so as to vote against the Catholic and then tried to justify their vote on that JFK was smooth talking. It is the nature of all politicians to do and say what gets votes. Anyone that thinks otherwise is fairly naive.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm watching to see if the fool gives any hints as to what else he is going to pull on us! lol Too bad he is stinking up MLK Jr Day.
I am not going to do a political debate with you. That is why I liked this thread for the last couple years. There are three of them along with many others if you want to debate politics and trash our President elected by a Majority of Americans whether we like it or not. I will say this though..I was brought up to respect our President whether you voted for him or not and I have and will continue to do so. I also think that if MLK Jr. were alive today he wouldn't agree with your last statement. It is AMERICA and we are all FREE to believe what we want, I just wonder sometimes how people proclaiming to be Christians could behave the way they do. What happen to the WWJD concept? Don't answer that, it was just a statement. Today has always been a tradition for Americans to put aside their political difference and celebrate our Democracy. Sorry you don't see it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Mitch is a leader 911
Mitch McConnell 14 min Opine 412
ann luckett dentist 4 hr just me 18
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... 9 hr ted bundy 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr honeymylove 7,932
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 13 hr Due Process 1
help....my life is meaningless i think about su... (Jun '13) 14 hr Cherokeeangel 40
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE