Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82696 Jan 18, 2013
I see Miss ichy finger is up and at it.
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82697 Jan 18, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it sounds, that might not be such a pretty sight.
I hear that. maybe it needs a "UNA" broww ?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82698 Jan 18, 2013
Good afternoon bird threaders. Good grief, what was that from Etown (if they were fromm Etown). haha I think it ought to start it's own thread lol

Done with chores, trip to the mailbox now that it warmed up a bit, BLT and sweet tea made for lunch. Just read that comment and got a phone call. Came back and it was GONE. hahaha

Thanks MODS!

What's up with Hempburn and Grandpa Imposter. No simple hello, I'm still kicking? I miss their posts. But then there are a lot of posters I miss.:(

Stay warm everyone. I'm going to check out the news across the world.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#82699 Jan 18, 2013
Looks like another troll has joined us... This one won't last long either. They never do.

Lala, it was nice to start out with a giggle this morning. Loved those stories, hehe. You're a lucky lady!!

AW, that's a good one. "Wifey is locked up in the trunk". Doubtful though that whoever these telemarketers would know how to report you, beings as most of them sound like they're calling from Timbuktu anyway, LOL!

WKG, doesn't your honey truck for a living too? Sorry I forgot to add him to my prayer list last night. Please forgive.

"Whatswrongwiththeworld ", I agree with you. But we have to remember that our rights have been slowly disappearing for years now. Once you reach this "older" age in life, you're able to look back and realize exactly how things have changed.. It started with little things and as the years have gone by, Americans became too complacent about it. We've let things happen right under our noses. As I look back in my own minds eye, I recall MANY instances of even simple rights being taken... And I am almost amazed at our lack of insight into what was going on. It's seemingly been a long and drawn out process to "keep us in line", but they're winning a little bit at a time....

Getting old has it's benefits, wisdom wise, anyway. Physically, probably not so much! Waking up without some kind of pain, or multiples of such, every morning doesn't happen for me often at all. If ever now... Man, did I have trouble getting my morning chores done today. I'm aching all over.. The chickens were very happy to have finally been let out for their daily foraging and winters morning plate of warm oatmeal and scratch.

Well, I'm off to go pick up my new gun, so I'll talk to you all later. I called this morning and I've apparently been cleared. DUH. Next time I want a new firearm, it's straight to a gun show for me. No more hassle like this..
(Until Uncle Sam changes that outlet too. In all honesty, I can't say that change is possibly a bad thing really. If it helps save a life, anyones life, I guess I can adapt. But it's surely inconvenient for those of us who aren't criminals to have to jump through all of these hoops.).....

Later till later, Bird Threaders.

_-_Nope_-_

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#82700 Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm. That didn't take long. Missing troll, and I barely got my comment on here.

GO MODS.
It's 9 a.m. out west. Guess they've had their morning coffee.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82701 Jan 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Looks like a couple of nonsense posts died too. Morning is about over here.
They sure did AW. LOL. Someone might as well come out from behind the curtian and share their temper tantrums with us. Peek-a-boo, I see you. Don't try to give us the slip, your slip is showing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82702 Jan 18, 2013
rapid fire wrote:
<quoted text>I hear that. maybe it needs a "UNA" broww ?
Lol. It couldn't hurt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82703 Jan 18, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good afternoon bird threaders. Good grief, what was that from Etown (if they were fromm Etown). haha I think it ought to start it's own thread lol
Done with chores, trip to the mailbox now that it warmed up a bit, BLT and sweet tea made for lunch. Just read that comment and got a phone call. Came back and it was GONE. hahaha
Thanks MODS!
What's up with Hempburn and Grandpa Imposter. No simple hello, I'm still kicking? I miss their posts. But then there are a lot of posters I miss.:(
Stay warm everyone. I'm going to check out the news across the world.
Good morning AB. I really think you are smarter than to keep buying that stuff. There are no Mods to thank. AB my dear, it's Nope deleting the posts. If you don't believe it read her profile. I don't know about Humpaburn but Grandpa probably got fed up with Nopes put downs. Now delete it, Nope. It might be gone before AB gets finished checking the news.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82704 Jan 18, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did AW. LOL. Someone might as well come out from behind the curtian and share their temper tantrums with us. Peek-a-boo, I see you. Don't try to give us the slip, your slip is showing.
Una, it is no big deal. We have all had things deleted and it did not matter that much who did it. No reason to make an issue of it. Easy come, easy go.

I was just thinking, you know even the politicians don't believe in "free speech". Seems they want to get paid for it. LOL Gotta run, my son is on his way to bring back some of my tools. Good Day to all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82705 Jan 18, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hmmm. That didn't take long. Missing troll, and I barely got my comment on here.
GO MODS.
It's 9 a.m. out west. Guess they've had their morning coffee.
Stop it already. There are no mods to it. You hand pick the posts/posters you don't like and delete them. Why are you denying and side stepping the truth?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82706 Jan 18, 2013
that is sad

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82707 Jan 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Una, it is no big deal. We have all had things deleted and it did not matter that much who did it. No reason to make an issue of it. Easy come, easy go.
I was just thinking, you know even the politicians don't believe in "free speech". Seems they want to get paid for it. LOL Gotta run, my son is on his way to bring back some of my tools. Good Day to all.
In suppose you are right AB. Liars and theives really rub me raw. You sure are right when it comes to politicans too, all like peas in a pod and none worth a grain of salt.
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#82708 Jan 18, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
...WKG, doesn't your honey truck for a living too? Sorry I forgot to add him to my prayer list last night. Please forgive.

Well, I'm off to go pick up my new gun, so I'll talk to you all later. I called this morning and I've apparently been cleared. DUH. Next time I want a new firearm, it's straight to a gun show for me. No more hassle like this..
(Until Uncle Sam changes that outlet too. In all honesty, I can't say that change is possibly a bad thing really. If it helps save a life, anyones life, I guess I can adapt. But it's surely inconvenient for those of us who aren't criminals to have to jump through all of these hoops.).....
Later till later, Bird Threaders.
_-_Nope_-_
Thank you very much Nope, but no he's not a truck driver. But no doubt he needs all the prayers he can get, same for me.:)

Yesterday wasn't so great. I was awake pissed and concerned most of the night - more concerned than pissed. I missed out on a gun the other day because somebody beat me to it. I have my eye on another that I would really like to have but I think I better hang on to my money for now because I believe is see a small family crisis on the horizon. The devil just ain't happy unless he is causing problems, just like a lot of people huh? lol

I hope you enjoy your new gun.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82709 Jan 18, 2013
Focus on that wrote:
that is sad
Sad indeed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82710 Jan 18, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you AW, you are one lucky man if your kids return the things they borrow. LOL.
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#82711 Jan 18, 2013
I'm pretty dang sure that if Nope had the power of delete, certain people would be MIA... that's "missing in action." LOL Or then again, maybe not. She seems awfully nice and somewhat tolerant.
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82713 Jan 18, 2013
hope this makes yall' fart rapidly. a magiction had a big croud,done a few good tricks to get everyones attention,then said ok for my next trick i need a volunteer,so he picks the biggest dude in the croud,brung him on stage,handed him a 2 lb.ball-pin hammer and said ok when i tell you ,hit me between the eyes as hard as you can!the guy said;man thats going to hurt you.he responded;don't worry i've done this before,so now hit me as hard as you can.so the guy draws back the hammer and pops him in the head,he falls on his back unconcious,the croud gets quiet,waiting on him toget up.finaly the ambulance came,put him in hostpital where he laid in a comma. old hammer guy got to feeling bad about it,maybe i hit him too hard so he sat beside his bed every day. finally one day magic man started moving around,raised up,opened his eyes,raised his arms and said; TAA DAA !
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#82715 Jan 18, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure does need prayer if you really have a man, which I doubt. You need to be a happy devil and quit causing problems. Family disowned you? Wize decision. Maybe you and Nope can use your new guns as a mouthwash and gargle. They reach all the places your toothbrush misses. Ahahahaha.
Una, if you only knew how much it tickles me that I can get to you so badly by not even doing anything you would keep your mouth shut. LOOOL Your "little man syndrome" and my ability to hairlip you is hilarious! LOL And please don't be jealous because you can't have me. If you weren't such a caustic little man you MIGHT have somebody too. lol Now shhhhh and take your meds.:)
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#82716 Jan 18, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you and Nope can use your new guns as a mouthwash and gargle. They reach all the places your toothbrush misses. Ahahahaha.
And btw, that is so "Christian" of you...like we all really believe that you are one. LOL
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#82717 Jan 18, 2013
Later folks. Floors to clean, dishes to wash, laundry to do... fun, fun, fun!:) Hope you all have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 3 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 5 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 13 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 15 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece 21 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) Thu Geff 42
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web