Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
69,501 - 69,520 of 81,566 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially the same stuff, but without the pimentos. I never knew about hog brains and scrambled eggs. When I first came here, I ate at a breakfast buffet in town and thought the eggs were the best I had in a restaurant, not dried out. I enjoyed them until I looked a little closer and saw stuff in it that wasn't egg. I nearly puked when I asked about it and the restaurant owner told me what it was. I get sick even thinking about it.
ROFLMBO!!

So was it brains, Lala? I don't blame you for wanting to hurl.

(Here again, my mind is my worse enemy.... I rest my case, hehe)!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Blueminer wrote:
Well Roamingnsomniac, Miss E Font and Everybody else, Good Night. I'm already on this dock. I'm gonna be the first one out of here in the mornin.
Take care Blue and be safe! Keep checking in with us! Goodnight and sleep tight!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Well, good night folks. Time to shower and go to sleep, for a little while, anyway. I never sleep more than a couple of hours at a time, and I'll be up at the crack of dawn anyway. Actually, it will likely still be dark when I get up for the day. I can sympathize with Roaming.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMBO!!
So was it brains, Lala? I don't blame you for wanting to hurl.
(Here again, my mind is my worse enemy.... I rest my case, hehe)!!
Yes, it was brains. Hubby suspected something but didn't tell me. I'm sure that he was just waiting for a reaction.

Once again, good-night.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Well I am checking out too. Good night folks.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care Blue and be safe! Keep checking in with us! Goodnight and sleep tight!!
Thank You! Same to you Neighbor!{-:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was brains. Hubby suspected something but didn't tell me. I'm sure that he was just waiting for a reaction.
Once again, good-night.
LOL! Your hubby sure does have a warped sense of humor!! How funny!! But I think you've mentioned his humor on here once or twice already. Weren't you the one a few days ago that said he pointed you out to a little girl who said a potty smelled bad inside? ROFLMBO!!! I laughed so loud here that the dogs got startled out of a sound sleep!!

You're so lucky to have a man with a sense of humor, albeit one that's a bit on the wicked side sometimes, LOL!

I guess I miss that most of all. The laughing together until your side are about to split and you're about to trip yourself trying to make it to the bathroom to pee before it leaks out by accident, haha!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You! Same to you Neighbor!{-:
So welcome! Without you trucker guys, we'd all starve. Most likely go half nekked too. You all deserve to own the road. People forget that little tidbit most of the time...

Take care and I'm sure more than one of us will keep you in our prayers for safe and sound journey's! And prayers for AW's kiddo too!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Goodnight, AW! Dream about that ex daughter in law, because I wanna hear some more of that saga, OK?? It was a hoot!
:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Goodnight to you as well, Lala. Chat with you tomorrow hopefully!!
W KY Girl

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

@ Oglala...a few days ago when you mentioned your Russian grandmother I wondered if she was Jewish. Are you familiar with "The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews"? They do a lot to help Russian (and other) Jews. They have a program called, "On Wings of Eagles" where they help Russian Jews immigrate to Isreal.
W KY Girl

Sublette, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, my heritage is a mystery, and I can only go back as far as my grandparents, on either side. My maternal grandmother never would discuss her life prior to coming to this country. All she would say is that there were severe limitations on one's freedom, especially freedom to openly worship, and that living conditions were very bad. I must have family ties in Eastern Europe, but no information. Sometimes I think I was just hatched out of an egg.
If your mom's mother was Jewish you are considered Jewish and as I understand it, you have "return rights" to immmigrate to Isreal. They go by the women of the family to determine your heritage.
I imagine your grandmother had to live through things that she did not want to talk about.:( You might be better off not knowing...but I'd want to know.
who

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

who kill them
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So welcome! Without you trucker guys, we'd all starve. Most likely go half nekked too. You all deserve to own the road. People forget that little tidbit most of the time...
Take care and I'm sure more than one of us will keep you in our prayers for safe and sound journey's! And prayers for AW's kiddo too!!
I had to get up, sleeping with my neck in a crooked position. My kiddo is not exacly that, he was a 42 years old. LOL But the thought counts.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially the same stuff, but without the pimentos. I never knew about hog brains and scrambled eggs. When I first came here, I ate at a breakfast buffet in town and thought the eggs were the best I had in a restaurant, not dried out. I enjoyed them until I looked a little closer and saw stuff in it that wasn't egg. I nearly puked when I asked about it and the restaurant owner told me what it was. I get sick even thinking about it.
I am not sure that the souse had the pimentoes either, but it had red chunks and since I knew the meaty parts came from the hog's nose.. need I say more? LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Goodnight, AW! Dream about that ex daughter in law, because I wanna hear some more of that saga, OK?? It was a hoot!
:)
The ex daughter in law loved to live high on the hog but she did not like that the son had to work to get the hog. I guess she thought money fell out of the sky or grew on trees. My dream of smacking her in the teeth and hitting the dog has not happened any more lately.
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> I am not sure that the souse had the pimentoes either, but it had red chunks and since I knew the meaty parts came from the hog's nose.. need I say more? LOL
wake up hungry did we ?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

@Nope.. I used to like pie with lots of the meringue on top until the ex daughter in law ruined that by calling it "cow slobbers" and now ever time I see it, I think of a cow's old snotty nose with her tongue hanging out and taking a big lick. The ex-DOL needs another smack in the teeth. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

rapid fire wrote:
<quoted text>wake up hungry did we ?
Not exactly, but the coffee is good.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

so rapid, are you a legend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 45 min John Maerz 71
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 52 min Fired 47
Crack is Whack 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 10
Another West End Loser 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr thispost1912 1,011
Sister of chase suspect says his arrest was bou... 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
•••
•••