Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,469)

Showing posts 69,361 - 69,380 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hell is said to be deep in the earth, just saying.
No that's just Harlan, KY
Hellbilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If you really want to be freaked out check out how many earthquakes occur in the Ozark Arkansas area.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I get peanuts and x's a lot. Don't worry.
make peanut butter cookies
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to Harlan but I'll take your word on it. lol For real, hell is deep in the earth.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Uglylala, if a person has a concealed weapons permit, no call is made, but the form with all of your information has to be filled out and signed by the customer. It is kept on file by the gun dealer.
At this time, there is no way the government knows or don't know what you have in your posession. Any firearm you own as of now, can be sold, traded, lost, tossed in a river, ground to bits on a grinder etc. I think you can see what I mean. Hope this helps. Lol.
There are many weapons bought privately and many just inherited and no records ever made.
condescending

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
HAARP has a higher frequency, and sends beams to the ionosphere for weather manipulation, among other things. You are talking about ELF which is very low frequency pulses. HAARP would make your brain look like road kill. Read earlier posts about HAARP on this thread.
quit being condescending Lala, I was the one who posted about ELF and GWEN towers and mind control. So yes, I know the difference. The quote from the book by Begich I was referring to was speaking about ELF being "HAARP-like" not that it was HAARP itself if you read it carefully.
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Dang, it's cold out there.. Made me even MORE perturbed about having to leave my nice warm house. But it was a wise move to do it live and in person. I have reasonably taken care of the situation...
So, here's the skinny:...
Hi Nope. I had a p*sser happen today too. I was fixing to go buy a new one and somebody beat me to it by about 30 minutes.:( They are selling like hotcakes around here!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Some folks think Harlan Ky is Heaven. MY maternal granny thought so.
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Can anyone tell me the answer to this. Is there currently a paper trail when you buy a gun, to keep track of how many you may have? After checking the individual, is there a record of sale with the purchaser's name kept on file.
I believe that is what they are trying to do, know what everybody has. That would be one of the first steps to confiscation. I have one on paper and that is the only one I ever plan on having on peper.
healthy warrior

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all aware of these things, and have discussed it ad nauseum. See all of our earlier posts. I will speak only for myself. Your presentation is patronizing. If you did not speak in such a superior fashion, many interested posters would comment, and those who are not interested, would just scroll by. Some people, like me, have had our activist days, and have turned the evil of which we bespeak, over to the younger, healthier warriors.
you don't have to patronize me either, what you accuse me of is exactly what you do yourself, maybe that's why you are so sensitive to it. "Our earlier post" happen to be my posts as well and if you recall I was mostly responsible for getting these "ad nauseum" subjects out there for discussion to begin with and you are just a follower and a supportive researcher that helped to confirm a lot of what I was saying. So you need to really quit trying to be condescending when you respond to me, it doesn't work with me and I will give it right back to you. Sick to presenting your detailed supportive research, you are good at that. You should also know by now I don't care to offend anyone on here, I'm kinda known for that anyway and I like it that way ; )

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many weapons bought privately and many just inherited and no records ever made.
Exactly AW. After our mom passed away, my sister sold 3 of my dads shotguns at auction, not counting the ones my sister and I kept for ourselves. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

healthy warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to patronize me either, what you accuse me of is exactly what you do yourself, maybe that's why you are so sensitive to it. "Our earlier post" happen to be my posts as well and if you recall I was mostly responsible for getting these "ad nauseum" subjects out there for discussion to begin with and you are just a follower and a supportive researcher that helped to confirm a lot of what I was saying. So you need to really quit trying to be condescending when you respond to me, it doesn't work with me and I will give it right back to you. Sick to presenting your detailed supportive research, you are good at that. You should also know by now I don't care to offend anyone on here, I'm kinda known for that anyway and I like it that way ; )
Now be nice Sybil.
nice

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Now be nice Sybil.
who me? never

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Sybil, they have got our Social Security number and our Drivers License number. Do you think it's near the time the government will want to see our trouser monkey?
poopy butt

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

will this thread ever die?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

OK Sybil, you win. You get all the credit for posting all of that stuff. Lala gets -0-. Sorry Lala, maybe next time. Believe me Lala, we don't want to make Sybil cry, it's not pretty.
TSA

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, they have got our Social Security number and our Drivers License number. Do you think it's near the time the government will want to see our trouser monkey?
they can already do that...just go to the airport and go through the TSA security check and look at their monitor

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

nice wrote:
<quoted text>
who me? never
Naughty boy. If I can do it anyone can.
not pretty

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
OK Sybil, you win. You get all the credit for posting all of that stuff. Lala gets -0-. Sorry Lala, maybe next time. Believe me Lala, we don't want to make Sybil cry, it's not pretty.
boo hoo (sob, sob)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

poopy butt wrote:
will this thread ever die?
Only if California drops off into the ocean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,361 - 69,380 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 39 min LMS 26,177
Back page girls 1 hr Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 1 hr Chris rrrr 7
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 9
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 8 hr curious 77
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 8 hr curious 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 19 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
•••
•••