Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,724

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82479 Jan 16, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Can anyone tell me the answer to this. Is there currently a paper trail when you buy a gun, to keep track of how many you may have? After checking the individual, is there a record of sale with the purchaser's name kept on file.
Uglylala, if a person has a concealed weapons permit, no call is made, but the form with all of your information has to be filled out and signed by the customer. It is kept on file by the gun dealer.

At this time, there is no way the government knows or don't know what you have in your posession. Any firearm you own as of now, can be sold, traded, lost, tossed in a river, ground to bits on a grinder etc. I think you can see what I mean. Hope this helps. Lol.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82481 Jan 16, 2013
Wonder if the booms are due to the increase in EARTHQUAKES:

Tunnel Hill, Georgia
Magnitude: 2.9

Arcadia, Oklahoma
Magnitude: 3.2

Paul Smiths, New York (never see New York on there)
Magnitude: 2.4

plus California, Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada, and Washington

5.0 mag in Japan and the Phillipines

Then some fish deaths:

South Carolina
Mass Die-off (Fishes)
There is a mystery along the South Carolina coast. Thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at the south end of Pawleys Island

North Carolina
Mass. Die-off (fishes)
Hundreds of thousands of dead fish have been reported this week

Epidemic Hazard - Flu epidemic/deaths
South Carolina

Just take a look at the overall map and all the earthquakes globally.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
running wild

Richmond, KY

#82482 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
AW, where's Sybil? The conspiracy theories are running wild today. I'm afraid they are going to consficate my 45,000 rounds of pinto beans.
the executive order on gun control is what was intended after the staged false flag events of Aurora and Sandy Hook, this is all playing out exactly as "conspiracy theorists" have been warning about all along so none of this should come as a surprise to anyone.
Ethel

Crete, IL

#82484 Jan 16, 2013
Bird bird... Bird is the word

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82485 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
lala, my understanding was that was for patients that have mental issues and could be a danger to themselves or others, there is no HIPPA violation unless a doctor releases medical information about you without your permission. It is sorta like a hospitals obligation to call and report gunshot wounds. Sorta like this story:
First suit filed against University of Colorado in Aurora shooting
The widow of an Aurora massacre victim has filed a lawsuit against the University of Colorado, claiming a school psychiatrist could have prevented the slaughter by having cops lock up student James Holmes after he "fantasized about killing a lot of people."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...
Hello AB, I'm back. I've been to church tonight. I don't think it helped much though. Oh well I tried :(

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82486 Jan 16, 2013
running wild wrote:
<quoted text>
the executive order on gun control is what was intended after the staged false flag events of Aurora and Sandy Hook, this is all playing out exactly as "conspiracy theorists" have been warning about all along so none of this should come as a surprise to anyone.
There you are. Good evening, Sybil.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82487 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hello AB, I'm back. I've been to church tonight. I don't think it helped much though. Oh well I tried :(
You're an angel--- well at least nanny thinks so.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82488 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Wonder if the booms are due to the increase in EARTHQUAKES:
Tunnel Hill, Georgia
Magnitude: 2.9
Arcadia, Oklahoma
Magnitude: 3.2
Paul Smiths, New York (never see New York on there)
Magnitude: 2.4
plus California, Hawaii, Alaska, Nevada, and Washington
5.0 mag in Japan and the Phillipines
Then some fish deaths:
South Carolina
Mass Die-off (Fishes)
There is a mystery along the South Carolina coast. Thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at the south end of Pawleys Island
North Carolina
Mass. Die-off (fishes)
Hundreds of thousands of dead fish have been reported this week
Epidemic Hazard - Flu epidemic/deaths
South Carolina
Just take a look at the overall map and all the earthquakes globally.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Maybe the Japan and the Phillipines one AB. The others are of kind of low magnipoots. Hehehe.
running wild

Richmond, KY

#82489 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
lala, my understanding was that was for patients that have mental issues and could be a danger to themselves or others, there is no HIPPA violation unless a doctor releases medical information about you without your permission. It is sorta like a hospitals obligation to call and report gunshot wounds. Sorta like this story:
First suit filed against University of Colorado in Aurora shooting
The widow of an Aurora massacre victim has filed a lawsuit against the University of Colorado, claiming a school psychiatrist could have prevented the slaughter by having cops lock up student James Holmes after he "fantasized about killing a lot of people."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...
the Aurora massacre was a staged event just like Sandy Hook and there is nothing that could have been done to prevent either one. The government is seeking to disarm American citizens because they fear that an uprsing is in the making but they don't realize that these types of actions are exactly what will trigger the next American civil war, and perhaps this is by design. This could be exactly what they want as they will then be able to easily justify declaring maritial law and the militarization of the police force and the confiscation of ALL weapons if the nation is divided and at war with itself. If it ever comes to this the fascist dictatorship of the New World Order will be achieved and there will be nothing we can do to oppose the actions of the government from here on or defend ourselves from the government confiscatng our property or detaining suspected domestic 'terrorists'(think Agenda 21 and Rex 84). After all , isn't this the goal of every governing body throughout history?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82490 Jan 16, 2013
I looked at that map AB. It sure is wild in Alaska & California. In Alaska FAART probably has something to do with it. Lots of folks have been saying for years California is going to drop off into the ocean. That would mean no more Topix and no more bird thread. Stock pile Topix threads folks, just in case. Lol.
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

#82491 Jan 16, 2013
BoomBoom wrote:
The unsolved mystery of the booms are now being heard around the world. Don't care about your government conspiracy theories just wondering how far ranging this is. In Western KY today they are occurring at a rate of once every 5 to 15 minutes. The best guess I've read is the solar eruption that occurred a year ago is at its peak hitting earth and bending the atmosphere causing a sonic boom.
Hell is said to be deep in the earth, just saying.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82492 Jan 16, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an angel--- well at least nanny thinks so.
Thank you nanny. Love my nanny.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82493 Jan 16, 2013
Some folks are dipsy-doodle, just farting.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82494 Jan 16, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hell is said to be deep in the earth, just saying.
No that's just Harlan, KY
Hellbilly

United States

#82495 Jan 16, 2013
If you really want to be freaked out check out how many earthquakes occur in the Ozark Arkansas area.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82497 Jan 16, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I get peanuts and x's a lot. Don't worry.
make peanut butter cookies
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

#82498 Jan 16, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's just Harlan, KY
Never been to Harlan but I'll take your word on it. lol For real, hell is deep in the earth.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82499 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Uglylala, if a person has a concealed weapons permit, no call is made, but the form with all of your information has to be filled out and signed by the customer. It is kept on file by the gun dealer.
At this time, there is no way the government knows or don't know what you have in your posession. Any firearm you own as of now, can be sold, traded, lost, tossed in a river, ground to bits on a grinder etc. I think you can see what I mean. Hope this helps. Lol.
There are many weapons bought privately and many just inherited and no records ever made.
condescending

Richmond, KY

#82500 Jan 16, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
HAARP has a higher frequency, and sends beams to the ionosphere for weather manipulation, among other things. You are talking about ELF which is very low frequency pulses. HAARP would make your brain look like road kill. Read earlier posts about HAARP on this thread.
quit being condescending Lala, I was the one who posted about ELF and GWEN towers and mind control. So yes, I know the difference. The quote from the book by Begich I was referring to was speaking about ELF being "HAARP-like" not that it was HAARP itself if you read it carefully.
W KY Girl

Barrington, IL

#82501 Jan 16, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Dang, it's cold out there.. Made me even MORE perturbed about having to leave my nice warm house. But it was a wise move to do it live and in person. I have reasonably taken care of the situation...
So, here's the skinny:...
Hi Nope. I had a p*sser happen today too. I was fixing to go buy a new one and somebody beat me to it by about 30 minutes.:( They are selling like hotcakes around here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 59 min Go Blue Forever 58
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 1 hr Santa 9
marcie vause ( marcia markert vause) and christ... 2 hr SHERRY sanglover 1
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 10 hr bi boy ky 34 21
KFC yum! center 12 hr Sports anaylist 27
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 19 hr Concerned 278
fart face 21 hr meth head 1
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Dec 22 The real cody lane 260
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports