Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,451)

Showing posts 69,001 - 69,020 of81,256
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying? LOL
hey we could wash cars, for the trip..lol
W KY Girl

Union Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
no comment ;)
Well Kenyucky, you have the right to hate anybody you choose to but the part you might ought to check out a whole lot closer is the role that your group says that Jesus Christ has in it. They have told you a lot of lies about Him. You and only you will be responsible for what you do with Jesus Christ so please get a bible and find out the TRUTH.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text> All packed and ready ,anytime , the beach is involved.. Great Day your Way.
Wish I could!! But, gotta work....have a nice day!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying? LOL
LOL...IDK, maybe we can find someone really nice and really rich. lol Okay not gonna happen.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Kenyucky, you have the right to hate anybody you choose to but the part you might ought to check out a whole lot closer is the role that your group says that Jesus Christ has in it. They have told you a lot of lies about Him. You and only you will be responsible for what you do with Jesus Christ so please get a bible and find out the TRUTH.
the klan isnt all about hate, if you werent a brainwashed liberal you might know that. I read the bible and i pray everyday. My beliefs are none of your business. I didnt bring up the ku klux klan, you did. Real Christian of you to bash my beliefs. LOL
W KY Girl

Union Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
the klan isnt all about hate, if you werent a brainwashed liberal you might know that. I read the bible and i pray everyday. My beliefs are none of your business. I didnt bring up the ku klux klan, you did. Real Christian of you to bash my beliefs. LOL
Well first off I am for sure not a liberal. lol I don't think I said the KKK is all about hate but I have been to your website and read your groups "religious foundation statement" and it is wrong. If you read the bible yourself you have to know that. Actually you brought up the klan by advertising it in your name. I am not bashing you or your beliefs just telling you for your own good to check it out closer and don't be brainwashed yourself.
Sitting Bull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The klan in all forms is a disgrace to God, and the human race! "Cowards in white lilin", make a good song!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sitting Bull wrote:
The klan in all forms is a disgrace to God, and the human race! "Cowards in white lilin", make a good song!
Its not up to you to judge, its up to the lord. Keep your nose in your own business and love thy neighbor.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
One can now get about the same amount of raw power in a portable IPAD size device that would have once required a large environmentally controlled room.
thank you for your input, that's all I wanted you to say, minus the insults. Try to be brief next time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard of your type of klan but I will check it out. Right now I've got to get off here and do some stuff. I hope to talk to you again later- maybe tonight, possibly tomorrow. Take care.
And good morning everybody. Talk to y'all later too.:)
Definitely.. have a good day!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The last thing we need is klan members here. I welcome input from almost all folks, but draw the line when it comes to the Klan...or any other group claiming supremacy over others, advocating violence, or disseminating hate.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not up to you to judge, its up to the lord. Keep your nose in your own business and love thy neighbor.
Do you love thy neighbor if he/she is Black???

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ms. motor mouth definately will if she can find someone that she can nosey into their business and promote her false religious agenda.
Sitting Bull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill TN, I should have known!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
The last thing we need is klan members here. I welcome input from almost all folks, but draw the line when it comes to the Klan...or any other group claiming supremacy over others, advocating violence, or disseminating hate.
the klan im in doesnt advocate violence, or preech hate. i think youre thinking about nazi skinheads....you shouldnt speak about something you know nothing about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
the klan actually brings food to less fortunate families. including blacks....shows what you know.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Uglylala. I love all the ladies, no matter what color they are. Hehehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Well, all except two but I don't think they are ladies. LOL.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
the klan im in doesnt advocate violence, or preech hate. i think youre thinking about nazi skinheads....you shouldnt speak about something you know nothing about.
I looked up your site, and when the group advocated WHITE Christians, I knew that you were not Christian at all. Take your white robes and shove 'em.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for your input, that's all I wanted you to say, minus the insults. Try to be brief next time.
How brief is this? I DONT LISTEN or take directions for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,001 - 69,020 of81,256
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 1 hr TAAM 472
Best place to park a truck and watch stars? Ple... 2 hr Death Rattle 6
why is it so hard for some people to tip their ... 3 hr another waitress 24
Are most cops good ? (Sep '13) 3 hr Copper 45
Suspects charged in shoplifting spree 5 hr White Man 1
Miles Parker 5 hr careful 5
Derek Burcham of Kentucky Indiana Area has a cr... 7 hr Anony-Miss 3
•••
•••