Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,981 - 69,000 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

There is just no way that any one human brain can be an "expert" on everything and all they can do is throw out copy-paste material to prove their intelligence, which only proves their lack of common sense.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Goodmorning, members of the Dead Bird Society.

Interesting 'catch up' this morning. And I'm still not caught up on this thread. Only on cup one of old Joe... When the cobwebs clear, I'll check out some of those links/theories.

BTW: Went from turning the A/C on day before yesterday to turning the heat on today. What's going on here? Running the A/C during the month of January?? In Kentucky, no less?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh wow, it's chilly. I knew it would be. Anyone ready to go to Hawaii and sit on the beach??
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Computers: Raw computing power has not changed all that much, what has changed are advances in cramming similar amounts of power into a smaller space and making it more portable and therefore more popular among the general public. One can now get about the same amount of raw power in a portable IPAD size device that would have once required a large environmentally controlled room. Speed of electrical circuitry (the driving force) is the same as always. Electrical current will only move so fast. Micro-chips and micro-circuitry is a definite outgrowth of space technology.

Significant advances have been achieved in input- output media. In the old days computers could out-perform the input-output speeds and something called "buffering" was employed. The I-O devices would throw out big blobs and while the computers were segmenting the blobs and processing the individual pieces, the I-O devices would be refilling the buffer. Because of the speed of the computer versus the I-O devices, multitasking was implemented to allow for several processes to be performed at the same or almost the same time.

End of Lesson. LOL
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh wow, it's chilly. I knew it would be. Anyone ready to go to Hawaii and sit on the beach??
All packed and ready ,anytime , the beach is involved.. Great Day your Way.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Who is paying? LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

its not just the birds! My family has been sick almost nonstop for 4 months and we are very clean people who usually never get sick!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
its not just the birds! My family has been sick almost nonstop for 4 months and we are very clean people who usually never get sick!
You can be very clean, but still get sick. It's nearly impossible to avoid a highly communicable virus, unless you employed an isolation room or stayed in the middle of nowhere and did not come into contact with other people. That's probably why AW stays so healthy. LOL
Congratulations

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hope your happy I'm not strong enough to get up from this every piece of integrity I had left is gone .

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Good morning, everyone. Looks like it is starting to clear up a bit. A fat bluejay is sitting in a tree just outside my window. It looks like he's got a big berry in his beak. Wonder where he got that, this time of year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

what was the point in evern reponding to that? hahaha
W KY Girl

Lomira, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
what was the point in evern reponding to that? hahaha
Is your name as in "ku klux klan kentucky"?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Perhaps you folks need to research the difference between solid rocket fuel and liquid such as used in airplanes and automobiles. Or the amount required to break through the atmosphere into an orbit where very little of the fuel is needed and the rockets are only fired periodically.
Sybil, I for one am not up late or early researching your internet and Youtube proposals. I know full well that the City landfill exists and is full of trash and things that may harm me, but I do not spend hours on end just laying around in it.
You would do well to know what the H E double toothpicks you are really talking about before you go off and believe everything you see on the internet.
Lol AW, I must say your second paragraph is not only hilarious but an excellent comparisson of the landfill and internet garbage. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name as in "ku klux klan kentucky"?
no comment ;)
so true

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying? LOL
hey we could wash cars, for the trip..lol
W KY Girl

Lomira, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
no comment ;)
Well Kenyucky, you have the right to hate anybody you choose to but the part you might ought to check out a whole lot closer is the role that your group says that Jesus Christ has in it. They have told you a lot of lies about Him. You and only you will be responsible for what you do with Jesus Christ so please get a bible and find out the TRUTH.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text> All packed and ready ,anytime , the beach is involved.. Great Day your Way.
Wish I could!! But, gotta work....have a nice day!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying? LOL
LOL...IDK, maybe we can find someone really nice and really rich. lol Okay not gonna happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Kenyucky, you have the right to hate anybody you choose to but the part you might ought to check out a whole lot closer is the role that your group says that Jesus Christ has in it. They have told you a lot of lies about Him. You and only you will be responsible for what you do with Jesus Christ so please get a bible and find out the TRUTH.
the klan isnt all about hate, if you werent a brainwashed liberal you might know that. I read the bible and i pray everyday. My beliefs are none of your business. I didnt bring up the ku klux klan, you did. Real Christian of you to bash my beliefs. LOL
W KY Girl

Lomira, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
the klan isnt all about hate, if you werent a brainwashed liberal you might know that. I read the bible and i pray everyday. My beliefs are none of your business. I didnt bring up the ku klux klan, you did. Real Christian of you to bash my beliefs. LOL
Well first off I am for sure not a liberal. lol I don't think I said the KKK is all about hate but I have been to your website and read your groups "religious foundation statement" and it is wrong. If you read the bible yourself you have to know that. Actually you brought up the klan by advertising it in your name. I am not bashing you or your beliefs just telling you for your own good to check it out closer and don't be brainwashed yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info