Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,449)

Showing posts 68,961 - 68,980 of81,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
graduate

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a high school graduate, Sybil. Keep in mind Sybil, you flunked out at kindegaten level. You well remember your sandbox incident.
a GED doesn't count
hey Oglala

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

it's awful quiet here for a rainy Sunday night. Do you think everyone is doing some research?
GED

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
I guess when you got nothing intelligent to say you resort to your juvenile ad hominem attacks...how predictable for a high school dropout/GED grad. Don't waste your time responding to my posts, you're just making a bigger horse's ass out of yourself than you already are. For a while there I thought you had redeemed yourself by playing nice, looks like you're back to your old true self.
billion watts

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
how much warming do you suppose is produced when they microwave large segments of the ionosphere with a billion watts of energy from HAARP? Just for a perspective, a typical high powered microwave is about 1000 watts. Now multiply that by a million. Now THIS is the cause of man made global warming, not the exhaust from your car, the CO2 you breathe out, or not the methane gas from cow's, the earth, or even Una's farts.
...and it is also the cause of the fish and birds dying en masse, and the unusual and severe weather patterns we are experiencing.
R Evolution

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls
http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...

A good read with lots of interesting links for those of you who are awake.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

GED wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when you got nothing intelligent to say you resort to your juvenile ad hominem attacks...how predictable for a high school dropout/GED grad. Don't waste your time responding to my posts, you're just making a bigger horse's ass out of yourself than you already are. For a while there I thought you had redeemed yourself by playing nice, looks like you're back to your old true self.
Wrong guess Sybil, no GED. Why would I want to drop out of high school? The only horse's ass is you Sybil. You just can't accept the fact that I am smarter than you. I don't back up my posts with lame copy & paste articles and Youtube flicks. I'm not playing anything, I am who I am. Some people I like and some I don't. Am I supposed to be nice to you, Sybil? I think you just need to put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. You definately aren't going to solve the worlds problems.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it is also the cause of the fish and birds dying en masse, and the unusual and severe weather patterns we are experiencing.
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.

I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
agree on one thing

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
very good, maybe this is something we can talk about without insulting one another. In fact, I think you have probably done the research on this so why don't you present the evidence that convinced you that the moon landing was a hoax and let's share our research with the rest of the bird threaders.
agree on one thing

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guess Sybil, no GED. Why would I want to drop out of high school? The only horse's ass is you Sybil. You just can't accept the fact that I am smarter than you. I don't back up my posts with lame copy & paste articles and Youtube flicks. I'm not playing anything, I am who I am. Some people I like and some I don't. Am I supposed to be nice to you, Sybil? I think you just need to put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. You definately aren't going to solve the worlds problems.
I'm not here to compete with you on intelligence, however, I am waiting for you to show some intelligence and perhaps talking about the moon landing hoax will give you that opportunity. So go ahead, the stage is yours.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

R Evolution wrote:
How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls
http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...
A good read with lots of interesting links for those of you who are awake.
Sure Sybil, I am under full control of the controllers. I chose my own religious convictions, never had enough money to be concerned about, believe all politicians are liars and crooks, if sex education had been taught when I was in school, I would have excelled. I could give a complete upskirt description of every hot looking girl in my classes.

I don't even have to look. If someone read your recommended sites, they would most likely be asleep within minutes.
rocket fuel

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.
here is something to ponder...think about how much rocket fuel was required to launch from earth and go 250,000 miles to get to the moon. So how much fuel do you think was required for the lunar module to launch from the moon to make that return trip back to earth and where was that fuel stored. Surely if the recent probe crashed into the moon then the moon's gravitational pull was significant even at 1/6th of the earth's gravity that it should require at least 1/6th of the amount of fuel it took to take off from the earth, so where was that fuel? I'm curious to see what you have found in your research regarding this matter.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

agree on one thing wrote:
<quoted text>
very good, maybe this is something we can talk about without insulting one another. In fact, I think you have probably done the research on this so why don't you present the evidence that convinced you that the moon landing was a hoax and let's share our research with the rest of the bird threaders.
Actually I haven't researched it. Common sense has taught me that if it took a three stage rocket to put the lunar landing craft into outer space, using no telling how many gallons of fuel, then that in comparrison a small vessel to travel 840,000 miles to the Moon, use retro rockets to land, sit there for exploration, fire it's own rocket engines, take off, travel another 840,000 miles back to earth and have a darn near perfect landing in the ocean. I don't think so. The craft wasn't really all that big. I wonder where they stopped to refuel? Even modern day airplanes even require refueling in mid air if they don't land for fuel. I think it was just a hoax to beat Russia, as if they were going to get there anyway. LOL.
silence

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Sybil, I am under full control of the controllers. I chose my own religious convictions, never had enough money to be concerned about, believe all politicians are liars and crooks, if sex education had been taught when I was in school, I would have excelled. I could give a complete upskirt description of every hot looking girl in my classes.
I don't even have to look. If someone read your recommended sites, they would most likely be asleep within minutes.
I think the silence on this usually busy thread is a pretty good indication that most of the regular posters here (except you of course) are reading my recommended sites. Shhh listen...do you hear the crickets?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

rocket fuel wrote:
<quoted text>
here is something to ponder...think about how much rocket fuel was required to launch from earth and go 250,000 miles to get to the moon. So how much fuel do you think was required for the lunar module to launch from the moon to make that return trip back to earth and where was that fuel stored. Surely if the recent probe crashed into the moon then the moon's gravitational pull was significant even at 1/6th of the earth's gravity that it should require at least 1/6th of the amount of fuel it took to take off from the earth, so where was that fuel? I'm curious to see what you have found in your research regarding this matter.
We must have been typing at the same time, same line of thinking though. I don't know where I came up with 840,000. Could be one of the other planets. I used to keep up with astronomy, but not much anymore.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

silence wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the silence on this usually busy thread is a pretty good indication that most of the regular posters here (except you of course) are reading my recommended sites. Shhh listen...do you hear the crickets?
Sorry, not hearing the crickets either.
Van Allen

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I haven't researched it. Common sense has taught me that if it took a three stage rocket to put the lunar landing craft into outer space, using no telling how many gallons of fuel, then that in comparrison a small vessel to travel 840,000 miles to the Moon, use retro rockets to land, sit there for exploration, fire it's own rocket engines, take off, travel another 840,000 miles back to earth and have a darn near perfect landing in the ocean. I don't think so. The craft wasn't really all that big. I wonder where they stopped to refuel? Even modern day airplanes even require refueling in mid air if they don't land for fuel. I think it was just a hoax to beat Russia, as if they were going to get there anyway. LOL.
The Russians already knew they couldn't get to the moon simply on account of the Van Allen radiation belt, never mind the fuel requirements. I'm pretty sure they don't believe the moon landing hoax either.
crickets

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, not hearing the crickets either.
you're right, there are no crickets out in the winter, it's really quiet without them isn't it? Bedtime for me, maybe we can continue our discussion tomorrow on why the government is lying to us about this? If they can lie about something this big, then what else are they capable of lying about? In short...everything.
Good night

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Van Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians already knew they couldn't get to the moon simply on account of the Van Allen radiation belt, never mind the fuel requirements. I'm pretty sure they don't believe the moon landing hoax either.
I'm sure the Russians knew they couldn't nor any other nation either, so they just let the Moon race slide. There is no way the Moon landing vessel could have carried that much conventional rocket fuel.
retards are dems

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Is Sybil also Alcoholic Lady ?
man are you hurting for attention jumping around all these posts, get a hobby like solatire or drawing pictures or something but give your keyboard a rest,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,961 - 68,980 of81,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance