Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
squirt

Richmond, KY

#82058 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, you had nothing to do with it. I found out flu shots sucked when I was a kid. More than likely you were still your daddy's little squirt back then, Sybil.
you may be older in years, but you have the mentality and intellect of a teenager. Did you ever get past high school?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82059 Jan 13, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, it got cold pretty fast, didn't it? Completely insane weather.
It sure did Roaming, real fast. I might have to tell Ugly Girl to bring out the feather bed tonight.
billion watts

Richmond, KY

#82060 Jan 13, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
What global warming? lol
Report says warming is changing US daily life
The report emphasizes that man-made global warming is doing more than just altering the environment we live in, it's a threat to our bodies, homes, offices, roads, airports, power plants, water systems and farms.
"Climate change threatens human health and well-being in many ways, including impacts from increased extreme weather events, wildfire, decreased air quality, diseases transmitted by insects, food and water, and threats to mental health," the report said.
"Climate change and its impacts threaten the well-being of urban residents in all 13 regions of the U.S.," the report said. "Essential local and regional infrastructure systems such as water, energy supply, and transportation will increasingly be compromised by interrelated climate change impacts."
For example, the report details 13 airports that have runways that could be inundated by rising sea level. It mentions that thawing Alaskan ground means 50 percent less time to drill for oil. And overall it says up to $6.1 billion in repairs need to be made to Alaskan roads, pipelines, sewer systems, buildings and airports to keep up with global warming.
http://news.yahoo.com/report-says-warming-cha...
how much warming do you suppose is produced when they microwave large segments of the ionosphere with a billion watts of energy from HAARP? Just for a perspective, a typical high powered microwave is about 1000 watts. Now multiply that by a million. Now THIS is the cause of man made global warming, not the exhaust from your car, the CO2 you breathe out, or not the methane gas from cow's, the earth, or even Una's farts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82061 Jan 13, 2013
global warming crock wrote:
<quoted text>
man made global warming is another big hoax. Think of this...how much warming is due to the sun compared to what man creates? They also talk about carbon dioxide emmissions and the "greenhouse gas effect" which supposedly traps the warmth by preventing it from radiating back out into space...another crock of shit because CO2 is used by plants to recycle the oxygen back to us. Plants use carbon dioxide and water and the sun's energy to create carbohydrates (our food) and the oxygen that we breathe. Without CO2 plants could not survive. We need oxygen and produce CO2 and plants need CO2 and produce oxygen, it's the symbiotic relationship that makes all life possible.
Sybil, most people think you are a hoax. I hope they are right. There is no way you could be for real.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82062 Jan 13, 2013
billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
how much warming do you suppose is produced when they microwave large segments of the ionosphere with a billion watts of energy from HAARP? Just for a perspective, a typical high powered microwave is about 1000 watts. Now multiply that by a million. Now THIS is the cause of man made global warming, not the exhaust from your car, the CO2 you breathe out, or not the methane gas from cow's, the earth, or even Una's farts.
Yes Sybil you may, breathe deeply. Do you feel the warmth? Savor the essence? Almost better than wine tasting, isn't it?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82063 Jan 13, 2013
squirt wrote:
<quoted text>
you may be older in years, but you have the mentality and intellect of a teenager. Did you ever get past high school?
I am a high school graduate, Sybil. Keep in mind Sybil, you flunked out at kindegaten level. You well remember your sandbox incident.
owl

Richmond, KY

#82064 Jan 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got out for Church and back before the water got up into the road. I saw 9 deer standing out in the pouring rain. I thought they should have at least went to the woods to find a dryer spot. Maybe it was bath time.
what is the computing power of an IBM mainframe computer of 1969 compared to today's iPad? how about compared to the supercomputers of today?
for real

Richmond, KY

#82065 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, most people think you are a hoax. I hope they are right. There is no way you could be for real.
way

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82066 Jan 13, 2013
Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
graduate

Richmond, KY

#82067 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a high school graduate, Sybil. Keep in mind Sybil, you flunked out at kindegaten level. You well remember your sandbox incident.
a GED doesn't count
hey Oglala

Richmond, KY

#82068 Jan 13, 2013
it's awful quiet here for a rainy Sunday night. Do you think everyone is doing some research?
GED

Richmond, KY

#82069 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
I guess when you got nothing intelligent to say you resort to your juvenile ad hominem attacks...how predictable for a high school dropout/GED grad. Don't waste your time responding to my posts, you're just making a bigger horse's ass out of yourself than you already are. For a while there I thought you had redeemed yourself by playing nice, looks like you're back to your old true self.
billion watts

Richmond, KY

#82070 Jan 13, 2013
billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it is also the cause of the fish and birds dying en masse, and the unusual and severe weather patterns we are experiencing.
R Evolution

Richmond, KY

#82071 Jan 13, 2013
How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls
http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...

A good read with lots of interesting links for those of you who are awake.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82072 Jan 13, 2013
GED wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when you got nothing intelligent to say you resort to your juvenile ad hominem attacks...how predictable for a high school dropout/GED grad. Don't waste your time responding to my posts, you're just making a bigger horse's ass out of yourself than you already are. For a while there I thought you had redeemed yourself by playing nice, looks like you're back to your old true self.
Wrong guess Sybil, no GED. Why would I want to drop out of high school? The only horse's ass is you Sybil. You just can't accept the fact that I am smarter than you. I don't back up my posts with lame copy & paste articles and Youtube flicks. I'm not playing anything, I am who I am. Some people I like and some I don't. Am I supposed to be nice to you, Sybil? I think you just need to put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. You definately aren't going to solve the worlds problems.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82073 Jan 13, 2013
billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it is also the cause of the fish and birds dying en masse, and the unusual and severe weather patterns we are experiencing.
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.

I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
agree on one thing

Richmond, KY

#82074 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on one thing Sybil. I have never believed that man has landed on the Moon, walked there, then got in their landing device, took off and landed back on Earth. I think most of it was staged in a desert area.
very good, maybe this is something we can talk about without insulting one another. In fact, I think you have probably done the research on this so why don't you present the evidence that convinced you that the moon landing was a hoax and let's share our research with the rest of the bird threaders.
agree on one thing

Richmond, KY

#82075 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guess Sybil, no GED. Why would I want to drop out of high school? The only horse's ass is you Sybil. You just can't accept the fact that I am smarter than you. I don't back up my posts with lame copy & paste articles and Youtube flicks. I'm not playing anything, I am who I am. Some people I like and some I don't. Am I supposed to be nice to you, Sybil? I think you just need to put on your big girl panties and get over yourself. You definately aren't going to solve the worlds problems.
I'm not here to compete with you on intelligence, however, I am waiting for you to show some intelligence and perhaps talking about the moon landing hoax will give you that opportunity. So go ahead, the stage is yours.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#82076 Jan 13, 2013
R Evolution wrote:
How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls
http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...
A good read with lots of interesting links for those of you who are awake.
Sure Sybil, I am under full control of the controllers. I chose my own religious convictions, never had enough money to be concerned about, believe all politicians are liars and crooks, if sex education had been taught when I was in school, I would have excelled. I could give a complete upskirt description of every hot looking girl in my classes.

I don't even have to look. If someone read your recommended sites, they would most likely be asleep within minutes.
rocket fuel

Richmond, KY

#82077 Jan 13, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really sad Sybil. You can't get anyone to discuss your numb nuttery with you, now you are answering your own posts.
here is something to ponder...think about how much rocket fuel was required to launch from earth and go 250,000 miles to get to the moon. So how much fuel do you think was required for the lunar module to launch from the moon to make that return trip back to earth and where was that fuel stored. Surely if the recent probe crashed into the moon then the moon's gravitational pull was significant even at 1/6th of the earth's gravity that it should require at least 1/6th of the amount of fuel it took to take off from the earth, so where was that fuel? I'm curious to see what you have found in your research regarding this matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 51 min ForumCommando 63
KFC yum! center 1 hr ForumCommando 24
Review: Pettit Environmental 1 hr Angry Customer 1
In Search Of "Just Because" a Louisville underg... 1 hr In Search Of 1
Review - Dr Corbett plastic surgeon 3 hr Krissy 1
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 7 hr defeated 144
Cody Rumbaugh 8 hr sad 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web