Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,941 - 68,960 of 81,560 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
For the disbelievers and the vaccine manufacturers, it doesn't matter how many, they will never accept it. But it looks like you finally get it, and it only took maybe 7 or 8 posts for me to convince you, that's pretty good don't you think?
Sybil, you had nothing to do with it. I found out flu shots sucked when I was a kid. More than likely you were still your daddy's little squirt back then, Sybil.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got out for Church and back before the water got up into the road. I saw 9 deer standing out in the pouring rain. I thought they should have at least went to the woods to find a dryer spot. Maybe it was bath time.
I've always wondered why they aren't bed down somewhere when I see them out in a clearing just standing there. Glad you made it to church and back before the water came up.
I Ever Able

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Watch: Last video from NASA probe before crashing into moon
The twin satellites, named Ebb and Flow, were mapping the moon's gravitational field to gain insights into its internal structure as part of the GRAIL mission (Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory).
Two NASA probes crashed into the face of the moon last month, and now NASA has released the stunning last video taken before the spacecrafts slammed into the lunar surface.
The twin satellites, named Ebb and Flow, were mapping the moon's gravitational field to gain insights into its internal structure as part of the GRAIL mission (Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory).
As the mission came to an end, NASA decided to spend the last of Ebb and Flow's fuel to crash the satellites into the moon.
The video was released this week and shows stunning details of the moon’s surface
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/watc...
Seen this on the news. Wonder where Hempburn is, he would like this video.
I don't believe we were ever able to go to the moon back in 1969. This crash proves it. Why would they send a probe when they supposedly landed men on the moon on several mission 40+ years ago. Saying they did it intentionally is just a cover for the truth that we never actually got to the moon, otherwise it should have been a piece of cake to land that probe on the moon and have it come back to earth intact given the improvement in technology over the past 40 years. It's like comparing a 1969 Chrysler with today's Audi R18 LeMans supercar, or an IBM mainframe computer with today's iPad.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at your unfartable best right now. A feeling of flatulence will liberate you. No one else's opinions hold much weight with you and you can feel free to fart big and laugh out loud, no matter who is listening. If you accomplish even a fraction of what you promise, it will be more than enough. A good motto for you this evening is 'fart now and worry about the consequences later'.
Thank you qwerty. That reading has totally set my toosh at liberty. I feel so uplifted and light on my feet as I fart with confidence on this dreary rainy night. Bless you.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, it got cold pretty fast, didn't it? Completely insane weather.
global warming crock

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
What global warming? lol
Report says warming is changing US daily life
The report emphasizes that man-made global warming is doing more than just altering the environment we live in, it's a threat to our bodies, homes, offices, roads, airports, power plants, water systems and farms.
"Climate change threatens human health and well-being in many ways, including impacts from increased extreme weather events, wildfire, decreased air quality, diseases transmitted by insects, food and water, and threats to mental health," the report said.
"Climate change and its impacts threaten the well-being of urban residents in all 13 regions of the U.S.," the report said. "Essential local and regional infrastructure systems such as water, energy supply, and transportation will increasingly be compromised by interrelated climate change impacts."
For example, the report details 13 airports that have runways that could be inundated by rising sea level. It mentions that thawing Alaskan ground means 50 percent less time to drill for oil. And overall it says up to $6.1 billion in repairs need to be made to Alaskan roads, pipelines, sewer systems, buildings and airports to keep up with global warming.
http://news.yahoo.com/report-says-warming-cha...
man made global warming is another big hoax. Think of this...how much warming is due to the sun compared to what man creates? They also talk about carbon dioxide emmissions and the "greenhouse gas effect" which supposedly traps the warmth by preventing it from radiating back out into space...another crock of shit because CO2 is used by plants to recycle the oxygen back to us. Plants use carbon dioxide and water and the sun's energy to create carbohydrates (our food) and the oxygen that we breathe. Without CO2 plants could not survive. We need oxygen and produce CO2 and plants need CO2 and produce oxygen, it's the symbiotic relationship that makes all life possible.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I got out for Church and back before the water got up into the road. I saw 9 deer standing out in the pouring rain. I thought they should have at least went to the woods to find a dryer spot. Maybe it was bath time.
Bless you AW. You did get out so dog could go to church. Did dog enjoy eating any crayons today? LOL. The rain finally made it to Allen County. Did it ever. Lol.
squirt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, you had nothing to do with it. I found out flu shots sucked when I was a kid. More than likely you were still your daddy's little squirt back then, Sybil.
you may be older in years, but you have the mentality and intellect of a teenager. Did you ever get past high school?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, it got cold pretty fast, didn't it? Completely insane weather.
It sure did Roaming, real fast. I might have to tell Ugly Girl to bring out the feather bed tonight.
billion watts

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
What global warming? lol
Report says warming is changing US daily life
The report emphasizes that man-made global warming is doing more than just altering the environment we live in, it's a threat to our bodies, homes, offices, roads, airports, power plants, water systems and farms.
"Climate change threatens human health and well-being in many ways, including impacts from increased extreme weather events, wildfire, decreased air quality, diseases transmitted by insects, food and water, and threats to mental health," the report said.
"Climate change and its impacts threaten the well-being of urban residents in all 13 regions of the U.S.," the report said. "Essential local and regional infrastructure systems such as water, energy supply, and transportation will increasingly be compromised by interrelated climate change impacts."
For example, the report details 13 airports that have runways that could be inundated by rising sea level. It mentions that thawing Alaskan ground means 50 percent less time to drill for oil. And overall it says up to $6.1 billion in repairs need to be made to Alaskan roads, pipelines, sewer systems, buildings and airports to keep up with global warming.
http://news.yahoo.com/report-says-warming-cha...
how much warming do you suppose is produced when they microwave large segments of the ionosphere with a billion watts of energy from HAARP? Just for a perspective, a typical high powered microwave is about 1000 watts. Now multiply that by a million. Now THIS is the cause of man made global warming, not the exhaust from your car, the CO2 you breathe out, or not the methane gas from cow's, the earth, or even Una's farts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

global warming crock wrote:
<quoted text>
man made global warming is another big hoax. Think of this...how much warming is due to the sun compared to what man creates? They also talk about carbon dioxide emmissions and the "greenhouse gas effect" which supposedly traps the warmth by preventing it from radiating back out into space...another crock of shit because CO2 is used by plants to recycle the oxygen back to us. Plants use carbon dioxide and water and the sun's energy to create carbohydrates (our food) and the oxygen that we breathe. Without CO2 plants could not survive. We need oxygen and produce CO2 and plants need CO2 and produce oxygen, it's the symbiotic relationship that makes all life possible.
Sybil, most people think you are a hoax. I hope they are right. There is no way you could be for real.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
how much warming do you suppose is produced when they microwave large segments of the ionosphere with a billion watts of energy from HAARP? Just for a perspective, a typical high powered microwave is about 1000 watts. Now multiply that by a million. Now THIS is the cause of man made global warming, not the exhaust from your car, the CO2 you breathe out, or not the methane gas from cow's, the earth, or even Una's farts.
Yes Sybil you may, breathe deeply. Do you feel the warmth? Savor the essence? Almost better than wine tasting, isn't it?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

squirt wrote:
<quoted text>
you may be older in years, but you have the mentality and intellect of a teenager. Did you ever get past high school?
I am a high school graduate, Sybil. Keep in mind Sybil, you flunked out at kindegaten level. You well remember your sandbox incident.
owl

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the computing power of an IBM mainframe computer of 1969 compared to today's iPad? how about compared to the supercomputers of today?
for real

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, most people think you are a hoax. I hope they are right. There is no way you could be for real.
way

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
graduate

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a high school graduate, Sybil. Keep in mind Sybil, you flunked out at kindegaten level. You well remember your sandbox incident.
a GED doesn't count
hey Oglala

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

it's awful quiet here for a rainy Sunday night. Do you think everyone is doing some research?
GED

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, please tell me your parents didn't spend money on college classes for you to blow it out your hind end like this.
I guess when you got nothing intelligent to say you resort to your juvenile ad hominem attacks...how predictable for a high school dropout/GED grad. Don't waste your time responding to my posts, you're just making a bigger horse's ass out of yourself than you already are. For a while there I thought you had redeemed yourself by playing nice, looks like you're back to your old true self.
billion watts

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

billion watts wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it is also the cause of the fish and birds dying en masse, and the unusual and severe weather patterns we are experiencing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 min flaming 1,034
Cody Rumbaugh 23 min nope 1
Nothing Changes Projects 59 min Phoenix97 11
Rotten West End parents 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 10
Liberty Green is still a Ghetto 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Greg Stumbo 1 hr hovel 1
Mitch McConnell 2 hr hovel 20
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Fri john 48
•••