Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82132 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Uglylala. I love all the ladies, no matter what color they are. Hehehehe.
I'll bet you do LOL, but if you want to catch any of those ladies, you'd better tone down your poop talk. LOL Ladies like perfume, but not that sort. LOL We have a hard enough time washing "racing stripes" out of men's underwear.
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#82133 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
the klan im in doesnt advocate violence, or preech hate. i think youre thinking about nazi skinheads....you shouldnt speak about something you know nothing about.
Can I join? Im half Native American and part Jew?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82134 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill TN, I should have known!
Church Hill, TN and 30 other states haha.
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#82135 Jan 14, 2013
Oh hell I know you will take me, you are all about Jesus, and he was a jew!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82136 Jan 14, 2013
Besides my "lesson" was meant for some who may not think they know everything about everything. Insults? Try the "dumb downed sheeple" you called QWERTY. You reap what you sow.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82137 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill TN, I should have known!
...and notice how church hill, Tn is a beautiful clean town?
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#82138 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill, TN and 30 other states haha.
Church Hill Tn is not a state, it's a small redneck town haha!
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#82139 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
...and notice how church hill, Tn is a beautiful clean town?
The wind blows the streets clean! Beautiful? No.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82140 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I join? Im half Native American and part Jew?
we are an organization of WHITE CHRISTIANS.(WHITE)(CHRISTIANS) and we are against race mixing....does that answer your question?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82141 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Church Hill Tn is not a state, it's a small redneck town haha!
are you literate?
Church Hill(town)
Tennessee(state)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82142 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
Oh hell I know you will take me, you are all about Jesus, and he was a jew!
Jews killed Jesus

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#82143 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you do LOL, but if you want to catch any of those ladies, you'd better tone down your poop talk. LOL Ladies like perfume, but not that sort. LOL We have a hard enough time washing "racing stripes" out of men's underwear.
LOL.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82144 Jan 14, 2013
Good morning bird threaders. Looks like we picked up some new posters or did they drop in by mistake from the randpaul threads?lol

I say that due to the site his opponent Greyson put up with paul's KKK ties. What a site that was.

Ancient Wolf, great lesson on computers.

So we go from windows open 68 degree to heat back on and 29 degrees. Good ole Kentucky weather. Staying in and staying warm today. I think I will bake to further warm up the house with the oven.:) I might pull the cast iron skillet out and make some pineapple upside down cake.

Sybil, HAARP could be part of the global warming effect. I hadn't really thought of that. We know they use it for various things. Like with the chemtrails. Did you see the newsclip of RFK Jr talking about John Kennedy's death caused by more than one killer. That is one conspiracy I have always pretty much agreed with. It is just too farfetched. I think the CIA/mob or both had him killed.

Hi Teddy, lala and the rest of the regular threaders. Where is Hempburn?

You all have a great chilly day. Stay warm.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82145 Jan 14, 2013
Sitting Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I join? Im half Native American and part Jew?
You probably don't have the correct genes to join the Klan, but you are welcome to join us. We don't have ethnic or racial criteria for membership.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#82147 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning bird threaders. Looks like we picked up some new posters or did they drop in by mistake from the randpaul threads?lol
I say that due to the site his opponent Greyson put up with paul's KKK ties. What a site that was.
Ancient Wolf, great lesson on computers.
So we go from windows open 68 degree to heat back on and 29 degrees. Good ole Kentucky weather. Staying in and staying warm today. I think I will bake to further warm up the house with the oven.:) I might pull the cast iron skillet out and make some pineapple upside down cake.
Sybil, HAARP could be part of the global warming effect. I hadn't really thought of that. We know they use it for various things. Like with the chemtrails. Did you see the newsclip of RFK Jr talking about John Kennedy's death caused by more than one killer. That is one conspiracy I have always pretty much agreed with. It is just too farfetched. I think the CIA/mob or both had him killed.
Hi Teddy, lala and the rest of the regular threaders. Where is Hempburn?
You all have a great chilly day. Stay warm.
Hello AB. We haven't heard one word from Humpaburn. I miss his daily reports. Have a very good day AB.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82148 Jan 14, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning bird threaders. Looks like we picked up some new posters or did they drop in by mistake from the randpaul threads?lol
I say that due to the site his opponent Greyson put up with paul's KKK ties. What a site that was.
Ancient Wolf, great lesson on computers.
So we go from windows open 68 degree to heat back on and 29 degrees. Good ole Kentucky weather. Staying in and staying warm today. I think I will bake to further warm up the house with the oven.:) I might pull the cast iron skillet out and make some pineapple upside down cake.
Sybil, HAARP could be part of the global warming effect. I hadn't really thought of that. We know they use it for various things. Like with the chemtrails. Did you see the newsclip of RFK Jr talking about John Kennedy's death caused by more than one killer. That is one conspiracy I have always pretty much agreed with. It is just too farfetched. I think the CIA/mob or both had him killed.
Hi Teddy, lala and the rest of the regular threaders. Where is Hempburn?
You all have a great chilly day. Stay warm.
Hi Abeliever, Hope you are well today. I can almost smell that Pineapple upside down cake. Can you send it through the computer. If they can do telemedicine (what an innovation that is) via computer, I would think that they could do something for us "foodies."

Where IS Hempburn? Does anybody have his e-mail to check to see if he's O.K.?

Hey, watch out with the bashing of those political sites, Abeliever. I visit them from time to time. LOL Now my secret is out.

Liked the enenews.com site that you posted the other day. It's got some good (but short) articles.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82149 Jan 14, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AB. We haven't heard one word from Humpaburn. I miss his daily reports. Have a very good day AB.
Thanks Teddy, I miss Hempburn and his reports. Wonder how the puppy is doing. I hope he isn't down with the flu virus.
Sitting Bull

Johnson City, TN

#82150 Jan 14, 2013
kkkentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews killed Jesus
Romans killed Jusus, and Jesus was a Jew, you not likeing it, does not change that fact!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#82151 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever, Hope you are well today. I can almost smell that Pineapple upside down cake. Can you send it through the computer. If they can do telemedicine (what an innovation that is) via computer, I would think that they could do something for us "foodies."
Where IS Hempburn? Does anybody have his e-mail to check to see if he's O.K.?
Hey, watch out with the bashing of those political sites, Abeliever. I visit them from time to time. LOL Now my secret is out.
Liked the enenews.com site that you posted the other day. It's got some good (but short) articles.
It is good. Easy too. I don't have Hempburn's email or I would send a note to check on him.

Was I bashing the rand paul sites? Just notice some of the names on the top 4 sites on the forum, 3 being the randpaul, our bird thread we like so much. Knock yourself out. There is too much hate and disgust on those sites. But there was an interesting list from Trey Greyson about randpaul's KKK connection. I only freguent this one. Everyone to their own. There are plenty of sites on politics and religion. I avoid them all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82152 Jan 14, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, watch out with the bashing of those political sites, Abeliever. I visit them from time to time. LOL Now my secret is out.
You had no secret with me. I saw your name on the index the other day, so I went to see the kitty cat and now I know which party you don't agree with. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all Christians in KY 1 hr Pikeville Parent 56
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... 5 hr ThomasA 78
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,288
News Topless Time - Hooray 11 hr Anon 15
News UPike Scholar House project moving forward (Mar '12) 13 hr watching 16
are UFOs real 18 hr ardith 7
Sick 18 hr Denialism 52

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages