Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,447)

Showing posts 68,921 - 68,940 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

By the way, this is a historical fact, Sybil. The Nazis added fluoride to concentration camp food to keep prisoners docile and to affect cognitive function negatively. Another fact, there were not enough Nazi guards to control all prisoners, so they assigned Jews to help police their own. The Jews were some of the most cruel to their own kind. That tells you a bit about the psychology of the downtrodden. Now, if Jews refused to do this, there would not have been a Holocaust. You can find parallels in this country compared to Nazi Germany before Hitler became totally insane. Support for this info. can be found in the books entitled, In the Garden of Beasts and The Rise of the Fourth Reich. These books are rather dry historical accounts, but if you can get through them without falling asleep, you will find some interesting details.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, posters,for getting serious for awhile. I really enjoy the light posts about gardening, cast iron, weather, cute animal stories, cooking, etc. I promise not to beat everyone over their heads with serious, and sometimes grim thoughts. But every once in awhile, I think that something is important enough to bring attention to topics that may be overlooked. Just scroll on by if you have no interest in these topics. Every once in awhile, I like to stir the pot and introduce controversial things. That way there is something for everyone, and if we just get to talking about the weather, and little else, we'll all get bored and our long-standing "bird thread" will suffer a demise. In addition, all you folks have diverse opinions and life experiences, and I have learned a great deal about a lot of things in the past two years, and I don't want this thread to end. Made a lot of good friends here, too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I slept like a LOG last night. I guess that's good. I hadn't slept that good in a month.
GOOD!!
W KY Girl

Union Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Sorry, posters,for getting serious for awhile. I really enjoy the light posts about gardening, cast iron, weather, cute animal stories, cooking, etc. I promise not to beat everyone over their heads with serious, and sometimes grim thoughts. But every once in awhile, I think that something is important enough to bring attention to topics that may be overlooked. Just scroll on by if you have no interest in these topics. Every once in awhile, I like to stir the pot and introduce controversial things. That way there is something for everyone, and if we just get to talking about the weather, and little else, we'll all get bored and our long-standing "bird thread" will suffer a demise. In addition, all you folks have diverse opinions and life experiences, and I have learned a great deal about a lot of things in the past two years, and I don't want this thread to end. Made a lot of good friends here, too.
Yes light hearted socializing is nice but I agree with you, serious things need to be brought up too. I think it would be really cruel not to warn your friends of something bad that is coming or even possibly coming. I don't know about the rest of you but most of the people I know live in deep denial about anything controversial - they just don't want to hear it. They prefer to exist in their lala land then end up blindsided when something goes wrong. They are kind of like young people messing around sexually who don't think THEY will get pregnant or get some venereal disease because that kind of stuff only happens to somebody else.
I appreciate your informative posts Oglala.:)(...and others)

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

It's really quiet on here for a rainy Sunday afternoon. Oh, well, it's a good time to take a short power nap. Stein's already in the bed with his favorite toy. Talk to you later.
crazy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
your crazy
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Spare yourself some aggravation by being poopared, but don't point the stinky finger. It takes two to tangle after all! Try to spend time with people who change and stimulate you. The more competitive you are, the bitter. Use discretion when it comes to money matters. Listen and observe, and you'll pick up the knowledges you needs to get ahead.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
Spare yourself some aggravation by being poopared, but don't point the stinky finger. It takes two to tangle after all! Try to spend time with people who change and stimulate you. The more competitive you are, the bitter. Use discretion when it comes to money matters. Listen and observe, and you'll pick up the knowledges you needs to get ahead.
Would I be included in that lovely horriblescope reading qwerty? If not, would you please do one for Libra? I am really feeling fartistic and friskilly romantic today. I might take a nap, I'll check back later.
Go All A

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
By the way, this is a historical fact, Sybil. The Nazis added fluoride to concentration camp food to keep prisoners docile and to affect cognitive function negatively. Another fact, there were not enough Nazi guards to control all prisoners, so they assigned Jews to help police their own. The Jews were some of the most cruel to their own kind. That tells you a bit about the psychology of the downtrodden. Now, if Jews refused to do this, there would not have been a Holocaust. You can find parallels in this country compared to Nazi Germany before Hitler became totally insane. Support for this info. can be found in the books entitled, In the Garden of Beasts and The Rise of the Fourth Reich. These books are rather dry historical accounts, but if you can get through them without falling asleep, you will find some interesting details.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
I like your quote. The good men are docile because of drinking fluorinated water their entire life while the children are being poisoned with vaccines and unhealthy food. No one is even aware of history anymore and the masses are docile and downtrodden. We have the conditions in America today that is similar to the pre-Nazi Germany and I fear we are headed down the same path.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
A FART NUT HERE

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, how many copy and paste articles does it take to say? Flu shots suck and they are more dangerous to your health than the flu.
For the disbelievers and the vaccine manufacturers, it doesn't matter how many, they will never accept it. But it looks like you finally get it, and it only took maybe 7 or 8 posts for me to convince you, that's pretty good don't you think?
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I be included in that lovely horriblescope reading qwerty? If not, would you please do one for Libra? I am really feeling fartistic and friskilly romantic today. I might take a nap, I'll check back later.
You're at your unfartable best right now. A feeling of flatulence will liberate you. No one else's opinions hold much weight with you and you can feel free to fart big and laugh out loud, no matter who is listening. If you accomplish even a fraction of what you promise, it will be more than enough. A good motto for you this evening is 'fart now and worry about the consequences later'.
Go All A

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you have something to say, but you're all over the place, linking unrelated things together. That's why you're not taken seriously. For example, "poisoning food and water" sounds alarmist. Instead, you could give concrete examples that can be proven. Fluoride is added to our water, and fluoride has properties that dull thinking and increase passivity. Fluoride is in toothpaste, so why do we need it in our drinking water? It is clearly stated on toothpaste containing fluoride that it is not to be swallowed. If swallowed in large quantities, contact poison control The poisons in our food are the sweeteners and preservatives. Then you could list the items and research/report specific items and how they adversely affect our health. My intent is not to try to sound superior, but people are skeptical when someone starts ranting about the government poisoning us. You have made several good points, but you have linked them altogether, and it sounds like an unbelievable conspiracy. When posting, just introduce one point at a time, and support it with the research info. If the research is too long and complex to put into a post, just leave info. about where interested parties could find it. You have a lot to say, and I think that if you just adjusted your presentation a little, others would start to take notice. You are not that far off the mark. I have been researching this stuff for several years now, and there is merit to your allegations.
Because there is so much to say I tend to say it in a rambling style to use the least amount of words to convey the complexity and interrelatedness of all the things that are happening around us. I am glad there are those like you who get it, maybe you can help me spread the message with your due diligence to research. You are more liked than I am here and they are more apt to pay attention to you. You present the details more coherently and you are a lot nicer in your presentation. I wish there were more like you who are willing to do the research instead of accepting everything they are told unquestioningly. Unfortunately, most people are so dumbed down it is almost impossible for them to understand what is really going on.
asdfg

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at your unfartable best right now. A feeling of flatulence will liberate you. No one else's opinions hold much weight with you and you can feel free to fart big and laugh out loud, no matter who is listening. If you accomplish even a fraction of what you promise, it will be more than enough. A good motto for you this evening is 'fart now and worry about the consequences later'.
behold the dumbed down sheeple, there's no getting through to you and your kind.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

The little creek here at the homestead is now up into the road but I do not have to go anywhere and the house is on higher grounds.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone. Ancient Wolf, it has been flood city here all day. I am glad I did not have to go anywhere. Quite a lazy day.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Watch: Last video from NASA probe before crashing into moon

The twin satellites, named Ebb and Flow, were mapping the moon's gravitational field to gain insights into its internal structure as part of the GRAIL mission (Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory).

Two NASA probes crashed into the face of the moon last month, and now NASA has released the stunning last video taken before the spacecrafts slammed into the lunar surface.

The twin satellites, named Ebb and Flow, were mapping the moon's gravitational field to gain insights into its internal structure as part of the GRAIL mission (Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory).

As the mission came to an end, NASA decided to spend the last of Ebb and Flow's fuel to crash the satellites into the moon.
The video was released this week and shows stunning details of the moonís surface

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/watc...

Seen this on the news. Wonder where Hempburn is, he would like this video.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hello everyone. Ancient Wolf, it has been flood city here all day. I am glad I did not have to go anywhere. Quite a lazy day.
I got out for Church and back before the water got up into the road. I saw 9 deer standing out in the pouring rain. I thought they should have at least went to the woods to find a dryer spot. Maybe it was bath time.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Can you imagine. Glad we have air quality regulations...(and chemtrails lol)

'Worst' smog ever hitting Beijing: environmentalists

The city's pollution monitoring center warned the city's 20 million residents to stay indoors.

Air quality in Beijing was the "worst on record" on Saturday and Sunday, according to environmentalists, with pollution 30-45 times above the recommended safety levels.

With a thick smog wrapping the Chinese capital since Friday, the city's pollution monitoring center warned the city's 20 million residents to stay indoors.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/worst-s...

Then I seen this one and wondered why these idiots would not be running:

Massive dust storm rolls across Australian beach
Video by: Reuters
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview2/...

One the same site right after the dust storm are these three that are worth viewing. Baby rhino is a trip. Then the snake hunt..not me.

Untamed And Uncut: Baby rhino wins fight
Network: Animal Planet

Florida 'Python Challenge' draws hundreds
Video by: AP Online Video
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

What global warming? lol

Report says warming is changing US daily life

The report emphasizes that man-made global warming is doing more than just altering the environment we live in, it's a threat to our bodies, homes, offices, roads, airports, power plants, water systems and farms.

"Climate change threatens human health and well-being in many ways, including impacts from increased extreme weather events, wildfire, decreased air quality, diseases transmitted by insects, food and water, and threats to mental health," the report said.

"Climate change and its impacts threaten the well-being of urban residents in all 13 regions of the U.S.," the report said. "Essential local and regional infrastructure systems such as water, energy supply, and transportation will increasingly be compromised by interrelated climate change impacts."

For example, the report details 13 airports that have runways that could be inundated by rising sea level. It mentions that thawing Alaskan ground means 50 percent less time to drill for oil. And overall it says up to $6.1 billion in repairs need to be made to Alaskan roads, pipelines, sewer systems, buildings and airports to keep up with global warming.

http://news.yahoo.com/report-says-warming-cha...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

This is the cutest little kid video I have seen in awhile. Plus I love that Van Morrison song.:)

Baby runs onto stage during dad's concert, busts out rad dance moves

Every singer wants someone to dance to their music ó and this dad's already found his biggest fan. The proof came on New Year's Eve when gospel singer Coffey Anderson was performing a gig in Irving, Texas. Midway through a cover of Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl," his son, Ethan, broke free and ran out on stage. As his pop sang, the little guy began showing the crowd that Dad isnít the only one in the family with musical know-how. From there, the adorable kid proceeded to cut an awesome, toddler-style rug, shaking his hips and stealing the show, right along with the Fiddle Faddle guys.

http://now.msn.com/coffey-andersons-baby-stea...

Just too cute. Enjoy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,921 - 68,940 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr DebraE 267
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 36
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 4 hr The Truth 96
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 5 hr John Maerz 65
Mitch McConnell 5 hr hound dogs 18
Member 7 hr Dak 1
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters