Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,634

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81746 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
haha, there they are. Guess I ruffled someone's feathers. Knock yourself out on the icons. Too funny. Play your game.
I think they dislike me more than you. Lol. Probably because you answered my post.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81747 Jan 10, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AB, it has been raining here, but quite warm. I went out early to take the dogs out to wee wee and feed ol' tom. It was comfortable in my t-shirt and overalls. Lol. Yep, someone that would spend that much to make a chicken costume has got more money than sense. Lol.
It is warm, and suppose to get almost 70 this weekend. What global warming? haha

Seems like that idiot could have rented a chicken suit instead of spending 900 dollars on making one. Crazy people. I think a disgruntled employee is the culprit behind that disgusting piece of chicken. Knew it when they breaded it that it wasn't normal. Of course it is in London. That may be why. Not the brightest bunch.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81748 Jan 10, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they dislike me more than you. Lol. Probably because you answered my post.
You are probably right on it. Childish, but if it that floats their boat, they can have at it. It has always been and now more evident the icons were for the posters not the content of the posts. They mean nothing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81749 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right on it. Childish, but if it that floats their boat, they can have at it. It has always been and now more evident the icons were for the posters not the content of the posts. They mean nothing.
Actually the judge icons and those anonymously clicking them mean nothing. We to tend to think that the clicks are from other posters, but they might just be from clickers that never post. In ay case, it does not matter. As UNA says, he is not trying to win a popularity contest. I am not either.
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81750 Jan 10, 2013
Those who like Obama, skip this...

Phyllis Schlaflay- "No Higher Power: Obama's War On Religious Freedom"
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81751 Jan 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the judge icons and those anonymously clicking them mean nothing. We to tend to think that the clicks are from other posters, but they might just be from clickers that never post. In ay case, it does not matter. As UNA says, he is not trying to win a popularity contest. I am not either.
Hello AW. I think it's rather funny. At least the ones judging with the(lips wanting to kiss my butt)have slowed down. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81752 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is warm, and suppose to get almost 70 this weekend. What global warming? haha
Seems like that idiot could have rented a chicken suit instead of spending 900 dollars on making one. Crazy people. I think a disgruntled employee is the culprit behind that disgusting piece of chicken. Knew it when they breaded it that it wasn't normal. Of course it is in London. That may be why. Not the brightest bunch.
You got that right, not the brightest bunch in the world. Glad we got our independence from them. We might be rosey cheeked, puss lipped and talking like we have got a mouthful of hot poop if we hadn't. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81753 Jan 10, 2013
I did say, slowed down, not stopped. Get in line and wait your turn, lippers.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#81754 Jan 10, 2013
Oh the rain. But GOSH isn't it warm?? Are we sure this is January??

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81755 Jan 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I would never hit a lady, not even in my dreams. But the ex-daughter-inlaw was no lady and at least I can dream about smacking her in the teeth. LOL
I must have missed something! AW could never be violent, even in his dreams. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81756 Jan 10, 2013
Howdy "Dead Bird Society"!!

Warm today but still raining. What's up with this mess?? I WANNA GO FISHING.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81757 Jan 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed something! AW could never be violent, even in his dreams. LOL
I had dreamed about smacking the ex-daughter-inlaw in the teeth and missed and hit the dog and the poor ol' dog said he aint got not woman in that fight. LOL
Jim

Butler, IL

#81758 Jan 10, 2013
This is an awfully long thread about birds dying. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81759 Jan 10, 2013
Hey lala and Nope, everyone. It is a warm, but gloomy day. A drizzle here and there during the day, but no downpours.

I am off for a 6:30 dinner at O'Charley's then off to watch the UK game @ 9:00 so I will catch up with all of you later. I am off to get ready. You folks have a great evening. Check in later.

lala, seen this and thought you would like the laugh. I did:

These two cats really don't want to share one bowl of tasty kibble

If you're a cat and you see a fellow feline chowing down on some delicious kibble, it's only natural you're going to slide the bowl over and grab a bite yourself. And if some other cat steals the delicious kibble you're chowing down on, it's only natural to reclaim it. But if a fellow feline steals back its kibble and you're still hungry, it's only natural to passive-aggressively slide the bowl back under your own mouth ... and so on. Can't the owners of these cats just get separate bowls and avoid this perpetual (and weirdly hypnotizing) back-and-forth?

http://now.msn.com/cats-share-bowl-of-kibble-...

Have a good evening.:) Go CATS!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81760 Jan 10, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Howdy "Dead Bird Society"!!
Warm today but still raining. What's up with this mess?? I WANNA GO FISHING.
I used to fish from west kentucky lakes to Alabama, but some of my favorite places were White Oak Creek out of Conley Bottom on Cumberland Lake and Holmes Bend at Green River and J.R.s at Centre Alabama on Weiss Lake. I no longer even have a boat and no $$ for travel since I retired. LOL

I sold the boat to help buy the Homestead. The temp here still has a little bite to it from the dampness. My deceased wife was a better fisher than I was. That was the one thing we had in common and kept the marriage alive. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81761 Jan 10, 2013
saw a cute sign today that read:

"Say what ever you want to about the South, but no one ever retires and moves North". LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#81762 Jan 10, 2013
Still nice and warm. Watching Tv AND I have the front door open for fresh air. Crazy.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81763 Jan 10, 2013
Hi AB. I'm just getting home from a long day out in the public. Well, I got home about an hour ago. This darned phone is ringing off the hook for some reason. It seems like everyone is calling Nope today to say hello. Thank God for friends...

I hope you have a great dinner tonight. Are you going to Lexington? I so wish a few of us could get together and meet. I think it would be fun to see everyone in person..

If anyone is interested, just let me know! I don't get out for pleasure very often. Seems to be all doctor appointments here lately. Some FUN is needed!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81764 Jan 10, 2013
I wish the grammar police had a cure for arthritis. My right hand is so drawn up that my "bird" finger is 1/2 inch to the left and the ring finger is 1/2 inch the other way and makes it difficult to type and a few other bodily functions that right handed people usually do. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81765 Jan 10, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi AB. I'm just getting home from a long day out in the public. Well, I got home about an hour ago. This darned phone is ringing off the hook for some reason. It seems like everyone is calling Nope today to say hello. Thank God for friends...
I hope you have a great dinner tonight. Are you going to Lexington? I so wish a few of us could get together and meet. I think it would be fun to see everyone in person..
If anyone is interested, just let me know! I don't get out for pleasure very often. Seems to be all doctor appointments here lately. Some FUN is needed!!
I went to Lexington to work for 42 years, just as soon stay out of there. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min ky jelly and gove... 5,126
9-year-old girl dies in Grayson Co. freak accident 2 hr Honestliving 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Anyone know someone who has lost a finger or toe? 13 hr Dr J 1
girl nicknamed blue 14 hr bigpoppa 3
Arrest made in connection with Hazel Street sho... 18 hr frankie 1
diamond cabaret strip club 18 hr Lol 6
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE