Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81739 Jan 10, 2013
The problem is in definition. The general public does not know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic and what is the definition of assault weapon versus high-powered.
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

#81740 Jan 10, 2013
There is a .22 caliber gun that is made that looks just like an AR !5 .223 caliber. Of course you could kill somebody with a .22. You could kill somebody with a BB gun! But the .22 is really a light weight rifle that most of the folk I know have in their house. My mom gave me a .22 for Christmas when I was about 10 years old! My point, just because they made it "look" like an assult rifle doesn't make it an assult rifle.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#81741 Jan 10, 2013
On a lighter note, another KFC story followup from London. lol

What the cluck? Chicken-costumed KFC protester pelted with nuggets

Olly Tyler planned to protest KFC for two days, standing outside a Trowbridge, England, store in a giant chicken costume and hoping to raise awareness about the chain's alleged "chicken cruelty." He lasted less than five hours after being repeatedly pelted with chicken wings, nuggets and sauce packets, before finally being tackled by a pair of Colonel Sanders-loving customers. The 16-year-old spent $962 on his handmade chicken suit (which might actually be the weirdest aspect of this story) and says that because of the chicken-on-chicken violence, he was forced to abandon his campaign. "I decided not to return the next day," he said. "When you are in a chicken costume, you can't do anything to defend yourself." [Source]

http://now.msn.com/olly-tyler-kfc-protester-p...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81742 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
On a lighter note, another KFC story followup from London. lol
What the cluck? Chicken-costumed KFC protester pelted with nuggets
Olly Tyler planned to protest KFC for two days, standing outside a Trowbridge, England, store in a giant chicken costume and hoping to raise awareness about the chain's alleged "chicken cruelty." He lasted less than five hours after being repeatedly pelted with chicken wings, nuggets and sauce packets, before finally being tackled by a pair of Colonel Sanders-loving customers. The 16-year-old spent $962 on his handmade chicken suit (which might actually be the weirdest aspect of this story) and says that because of the chicken-on-chicken violence, he was forced to abandon his campaign. "I decided not to return the next day," he said. "When you are in a chicken costume, you can't do anything to defend yourself." [Source]
http://now.msn.com/olly-tyler-kfc-protester-p...
AB, can you just imagine being dressed up in a chicken costume and being assaulted by a group of over grown, cornbread fed, chicken molesting farm boys? Ahahahah.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#81743 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning Teddy, how are you on this rainy day?(If it is raining down there lol)

No, I can't imagine in my lifetime I would dress up like a chicken for anything, but I bet that was a sight to see. haha
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#81744 Jan 10, 2013
haha, there they are. Guess I ruffled someone's feathers. Knock yourself out on the icons. Too funny. Play your game.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81745 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Teddy, how are you on this rainy day?(If it is raining down there lol)
No, I can't imagine in my lifetime I would dress up like a chicken for anything, but I bet that was a sight to see. haha
Good morning AB, it has been raining here, but quite warm. I went out early to take the dogs out to wee wee and feed ol' tom. It was comfortable in my t-shirt and overalls. Lol. Yep, someone that would spend that much to make a chicken costume has got more money than sense. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81746 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
haha, there they are. Guess I ruffled someone's feathers. Knock yourself out on the icons. Too funny. Play your game.
I think they dislike me more than you. Lol. Probably because you answered my post.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#81747 Jan 10, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AB, it has been raining here, but quite warm. I went out early to take the dogs out to wee wee and feed ol' tom. It was comfortable in my t-shirt and overalls. Lol. Yep, someone that would spend that much to make a chicken costume has got more money than sense. Lol.
It is warm, and suppose to get almost 70 this weekend. What global warming? haha

Seems like that idiot could have rented a chicken suit instead of spending 900 dollars on making one. Crazy people. I think a disgruntled employee is the culprit behind that disgusting piece of chicken. Knew it when they breaded it that it wasn't normal. Of course it is in London. That may be why. Not the brightest bunch.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#81748 Jan 10, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they dislike me more than you. Lol. Probably because you answered my post.
You are probably right on it. Childish, but if it that floats their boat, they can have at it. It has always been and now more evident the icons were for the posters not the content of the posts. They mean nothing.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81749 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right on it. Childish, but if it that floats their boat, they can have at it. It has always been and now more evident the icons were for the posters not the content of the posts. They mean nothing.
Actually the judge icons and those anonymously clicking them mean nothing. We to tend to think that the clicks are from other posters, but they might just be from clickers that never post. In ay case, it does not matter. As UNA says, he is not trying to win a popularity contest. I am not either.
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

#81750 Jan 10, 2013
Those who like Obama, skip this...

Phyllis Schlaflay- "No Higher Power: Obama's War On Religious Freedom"
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81751 Jan 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the judge icons and those anonymously clicking them mean nothing. We to tend to think that the clicks are from other posters, but they might just be from clickers that never post. In ay case, it does not matter. As UNA says, he is not trying to win a popularity contest. I am not either.
Hello AW. I think it's rather funny. At least the ones judging with the(lips wanting to kiss my butt)have slowed down. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81752 Jan 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is warm, and suppose to get almost 70 this weekend. What global warming? haha
Seems like that idiot could have rented a chicken suit instead of spending 900 dollars on making one. Crazy people. I think a disgruntled employee is the culprit behind that disgusting piece of chicken. Knew it when they breaded it that it wasn't normal. Of course it is in London. That may be why. Not the brightest bunch.
You got that right, not the brightest bunch in the world. Glad we got our independence from them. We might be rosey cheeked, puss lipped and talking like we have got a mouthful of hot poop if we hadn't. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#81753 Jan 10, 2013
I did say, slowed down, not stopped. Get in line and wait your turn, lippers.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#81754 Jan 10, 2013
Oh the rain. But GOSH isn't it warm?? Are we sure this is January??

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81755 Jan 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I would never hit a lady, not even in my dreams. But the ex-daughter-inlaw was no lady and at least I can dream about smacking her in the teeth. LOL
I must have missed something! AW could never be violent, even in his dreams. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81756 Jan 10, 2013
Howdy "Dead Bird Society"!!

Warm today but still raining. What's up with this mess?? I WANNA GO FISHING.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81757 Jan 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed something! AW could never be violent, even in his dreams. LOL
I had dreamed about smacking the ex-daughter-inlaw in the teeth and missed and hit the dog and the poor ol' dog said he aint got not woman in that fight. LOL
Jim

Irving, IL

#81758 Jan 10, 2013
This is an awfully long thread about birds dying. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VIDEO | Gov. Matt Bevin calls 7-year-old's murd... 3 hr Toward Observer 3
christian vause ( chris vause) wat cardinal alu... 4 hr shannon markert 1
christian vause ( chris vAUSE) at cardinal alu... 5 hr sandie wooten 1
Doris Campagna Wrote Her Book 5 hr Dude 8
Talk about hooters... 6 hr Boomaster 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr sharonrimmpa 9,513
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) 7 hr YoungLotto502 83

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages