Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,441 - 68,460 of 81,596 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81507 Jan 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bo, we went out to a nice local restaurant. I ate too much, but I just could not pass up the chocolate cream pie. LOL
Did you get a little peck on your cheek, AW? Hehehe.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81508 Jan 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
More Colorful Phrases:
Dumber than a coal bucket, smarter than a box of rocks, slicker than a greased pig, colder than a well digger's azz, as dead as a dog, as slow as molasses in winter, and the one that I am always tagged with "as stubborn as a mule". LOL
I think those phrases are universal. We had those up North, too. The only place up North that is like Kentucky is Maine, particularly inland Maine. The only difference is that it gets colder than a well digger's azz. Mainers are very tough, country people. They don't "put on any airs." But you have to be very tough if you live there. The winter N'oreaster dumps snow measured in feet instead of inches. The summers there are beautiful and you can drive for miles before you come upon a farm or house. They have wonderful church suppers you can attend, with homemade food and pies that are so delicious that you can gain 10 pounds just looking at it. There are county fairs where you can eat "frydough" with powdered sugar and cinnamon, sample chowder and clam cakes, eat whole-bellied clams, enjoy harness horse races, and take the kids on amusement park rides. But it is a very short season and then you're right back to winter.

Level 1

Location hidden

#81509 Jan 8, 2013
Well, good-night folks and sweet dreams. Will check in tomorrow, Lord willing.

Level 1

Location hidden

#81510 Jan 8, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
True, Northern people are moving here too. Years ago a bunch of Hippies bought up some land here. It took law enforcement forever to find out the reason they were such happy Hippies. LOL. They really didn't bother anyone and were friendly. They were peaced out most of the time. Hehehe.
There are still a few left in Lebanon. They call themselves, the rainbow people
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81511 Jan 8, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not to sure about that AW. Pete and Repeat are here quite often. LOL.
I stand corrected, maybe the conversation is just dead. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

#81512 Jan 8, 2013
Good night, Una, I think that we stayed for "last call" and the others are tucked in bed and sleeping like babies.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81513 Jan 8, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a little peck on your cheek, AW? Hehehe.
No, I just got a little peek at the check. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

#81514 Jan 8, 2013
I see that AW is still awake. Good night to you. Stein is ready for bed as well, after he does tree time.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81515 Jan 8, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Well, good-night folks and sweet dreams. Will check in tomorrow, Lord willing.
Goodnight lala, pleasant dreams. Sorry I missed you. You make a fine Kentuckian.:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81516 Jan 8, 2013
I am close to turning in, but still here for now. Good Night Lala,
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81517 Jan 8, 2013
Hey Ancient Wolf, glad you had a good night out. I can't wait until I can. Still taking meds. Lungs feel terrible. Coughing my head off. Must be the chemtrails. hahaha

Hope it was your local KFC, did you see this disgusting story on the news. Poor Colonel must be rolling over in his grave.(I think they have messed with his 11 herbs and spices myself, it don't taste like the Colonel's anymore). It is gross but it is in London, no telling the true story and why.

Foul KFC meal appears to come with deep-fried internal organ

Struggling to find a convincing reason to prepare home-cooked meals? Here's a visual aide: a not-so-finger-lickin'-good internal organ snuggled into student Ibrahim Langoo's crispy fried chicken. The 19-year-old discovered the gnarly body part after tearing off a chunk at a KFC in Colchester, England, last month. "I threw it down onto my tray immediately," says Langoo. "It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick." Langoo wasted no time in uploading this now-viral pic onto Facebook, commenting, "Here is the reason to never go to KFC ever again." KFC has apologized, consoling Langoo that, rather than a brain, he was probably munching on a kidney. Hurl.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/kentucky-fried-chicken-mea...

Don't click on the site if you don't want to see what it looks like. hahaha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81518 Jan 8, 2013
curious wrote:
sooo what is your take on the "unexplained" loud booms being heard across the country? just wondering.
String of mysterious ‘booming noises’ reported across several U.S. states

Posted on December 10, 2012

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20 ...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81519 Jan 8, 2013
I don't go to KFC anyways, so I won't worry. That stuff has way too much salt for me since I am supposed to limit my salt intake. Where we went was not a chain.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81520 Jan 8, 2013
My head is about to bounce on the keyboard, so Good Night to all.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81521 Jan 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My head is about to bounce on the keyboard, so Good Night to all.
Mine too. I fry my own chicken when I want chicken. Quit eating there a long time ago. I do like Popeye's though, now and then.

Have a good night Ancient Wolf.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81522 Jan 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted on December 10, 2012
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20 ...
This is the correct link:

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81523 Jan 8, 2013
Goodnight All, topix is acting weird trying to post so I give up. Have a good one.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81524 Jan 8, 2013
They're having server issues tonight. I've tried to post a couple of times, but it's not gone through. If this one does, sleep well everyone. Perhaps tomorrow they'll have it fixed.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81525 Jan 8, 2013
Wow, okay. One went through, ROFLMBO!!

Goodnight everyone.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81526 Jan 8, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Good night, Una, I think that we stayed for "last call" and the others are tucked in bed and sleeping like babies.
Good night Lala.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min Vote Democrat 1,301
Homicide detectives investigating shooting near... 1 hr LouisvilleReport 1
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 1 hr Facts 11
ann luckett dentist 1 hr DEN 19
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 2 hr Truth 3
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 4 hr jus sayin 10
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 4 hr texas pete 1,551
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••