Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81236 Jan 6, 2013
I never did get an answer if W Ky Girl attended church this morning or not? The Holy Scriptures plainly teach, fail not the assembly of yourselves at the house of God.
doctrine

Richmond, KY

#81237 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
See how well this silence thing works? Too funny! LOL
I posted one last time to him, let's see how long he will keep posting with no one responding to him. The silence thing eats him up, especially the crickets.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81238 Jan 6, 2013
doctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted one last time to him, let's see how long he will keep posting with no one responding to him. The silence thing eats him up, especially the crickets.
hahaha I know! Isn't it fun?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81239 Jan 6, 2013
doctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your personal doctrine on what it means to be a Christian and how well do you think you are following it?
My doctrine is simple. St. Jude; Let us earnestly contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. It certainly isn't this modern day heresy of "Accepting Christ".

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81240 Jan 6, 2013
doctrine wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your ignorance does anything to me Sybil. It would please me if all of you motor mouths took lock jaw. Especially the hypocrites and false teachers.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81241 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha I know! Isn't it fun?
You instructing people to eternal damnation isn't funny at all. Sleep with that tonight. Make your bed in outer darkness if you want. Leading others to do so will only worsen it for you.
Concerned

Benton, KY

#81242 Jan 6, 2013
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
Look up HAARP on YouTube or Google it. Might explain several worldwide things.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81245 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
A real Christian would never attack another Christian (or anybody else) for no reason AND a real Christian would never call Holy Scripture a false doctrine. No Christian acts right (Christlike) all the time but when one consistantly acts like Una, you KNOW they are not a Christian. A total atheist can read the bible and know where everything is located in it. Those people can spout off a few scriptures or a few ideologies and APPEAR to be a Christian. But, if real Christians will use the gifts that God has give them they will know the fakes. They will stand out like a sore thumb, like Una does.
As you Satan can quote Scripture. He quoted the 91st Psalm to Jesus at his temptation, twisting it as you do Scripture. You attack and slur quite often. Your presentation of Scripture is a lie. There are no such terms in the Scripture as "accept Christ" or "Rapture". The Ethopian Eunuch didn't understand what he was reading and neither do you. No one can be saved without hearing the gospel preached. Without the Lords Church in the world there is no Gospel. Christ gave his Church the comission to preach the Gospel and none other. Miss know it all, I could care less if you read this or not. Someone else might and seek the truth of the Gospel. I will not allow you to lead people astray without posting against your deception.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81247 Jan 6, 2013
A "church" is not necessary for anybody to be saved. There are thousands of people in countries that are CLOSED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, meaning no church is allowed in that country, no bible, no missionaries, no Christion television/radio, nothing!!! Still, people are being saved every single day because the Holy Spirit of God is working and Jesus Christ HIMSELF in spirit form is visiting those hopeless lost people bringing them the truth.

IT IS BEYOND ARROGANT TO THINK THAT GOD "NEEDS" A CHURCH OR A PREACHER OR A MISSIONARY OR EVEN A BIBLE IN ORDER TO SAVE A SOUL.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81248 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, I agree with you a lot but there is another side to that. A few short weeks ago "some people" were giving AB pure hell. I wasn't real sure what was going on and thought there might be something that had gone on to cause it. I hate to put it this way but I wondered if MAYBE she had done something to ask for it. I did not know so I stayed out of it. But HONESTLY, I could see that it was EXTREMELY UNFAIR and they were just being bullies. But still I kept my mouth shut. Now for no reason I am the object of their bullying. What's that saying, "they came for so and so but it didn't affect me so I didn't say anything, then they came for somebody else but it didn't affect me so again I didn't say anything, then they came for ME and there wasn't anybody left to stand up with me." I was wrong in not saying anything! If everybody would stand up to bullies their bullying wouldn't be so simple and they might actually stop. Even in the schools today, they are teaching kids that if they see another kid being bullied that they should step in and not ignore it. It is said that if you don't step in and help the person you are just as guilty as the bully. There has always been bullying and there always will be but it has got so bad that a lot of children have committed suicide over it, A LOT of them! And even adults have committed suicide over internet bullying. It is not in any way a joke. And not to mention the kids who are bullied so bad and they get so full of rage that they end up going to school and killing a bunch of people.
No, AB did not do anything wrong, but she did fuel the fire by fighting back. It is not that important to get upset about. I've occasionally been the target of a few jabs, but it didn't bother me at all. I just kept posting about subjects that were of interest to me and I mostly kept my cool. The discord diminished. AB didn't get "run off" the thread, I don't believe. I think that she may have had social activities to attend. I don't find topix negative talk "bullying." In order to bully, someone has to know who you are, perhaps where you live, your personal weaknesses; etc. A few of us have exchanged personal e-mails, and keep in touch off of topix. I am a Christian and of strong faith, but I have found that arguing about religion is futile. People have strong feelings about that issue, and jabs at each other's beliefs just keeps the rancor alive.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81249 Jan 6, 2013
My tip for the day, late night now, I guess.
Respond to kind words with kind words.
Respond to negative words with kind words.
It has worked for me, except when I fell off the wagon a time or two. Hope everyone sleeps peacefully, and Lord willing, I'll be back here tomorrow.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#81250 Jan 6, 2013
Well, another chilly one.
What's up?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81252 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
A "church" is not necessary for anybody to be saved. There are thousands of people in countries that are CLOSED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, meaning no church is allowed in that country, no bible, no missionaries, no Christion television/radio, nothing!!! Still, people are being saved every single day because the Holy Spirit of God is working and Jesus Christ HIMSELF in spirit form is visiting those hopeless lost people bringing them the truth.
IT IS BEYOND ARROGANT TO THINK THAT GOD "NEEDS" A CHURCH OR A PREACHER OR A MISSIONARY OR EVEN A BIBLE IN ORDER TO SAVE A SOUL.
A Person has to hear the Gospel to be saved. No way around it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81258 Jan 6, 2013
Oglala wrote:
My tip for the day, late night now, I guess.
Respond to kind words with kind words.
Respond to negative words with kind words.
It has worked for me, except when I fell off the wagon a time or two. Hope everyone sleeps peacefully, and Lord willing, I'll be back here tomorrow.
Hello Uglylala; I haven't got to speak to you today. You can't trust me. I will pretend to be nice and bait you so I can be mean to you. LOL. Now that is what Nope and W Ky Girl said about me. So it has got to be the truth. Ahahahahah.

Anyway, I hope you had a very nice day. I can speak for myself and don't need them to speak for me. I honestly don't have anything mean to say to you at all. I think you are a nice and honest person. Have a good and restful night. Teddy Fartman.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81260 Jan 6, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
No, AB did not do anything wrong, but she did fuel the fire by fighting back. It is not that important to get upset about. I've occasionally been the target of a few jabs, but it didn't bother me at all. I just kept posting about subjects that were of interest to me and I mostly kept my cool. The discord diminished. AB didn't get "run off" the thread, I don't believe. I think that she may have had social activities to attend. I don't find topix negative talk "bullying." In order to bully, someone has to know who you are, perhaps where you live, your personal weaknesses; etc. A few of us have exchanged personal e-mails, and keep in touch off of topix. I am a Christian and of strong faith, but I have found that arguing about religion is futile. People have strong feelings about that issue, and jabs at each other's beliefs just keeps the rancor alive.
I was not talking about AB being ran off the thread. I am talkiing about the people from a year or so ago that y'all talk about.
I don't believe in arguing about religion either. But as a Christian it is our duty to clear it up when somebody presents a lie as truth. There are people depending on us to see and hear the truth. I take that very seriously because one day God will ask us, "What did you do?" in whatever situation. If somebody comes in here and gives a beautiful presentation of Islam or whatever - it is not my job to attack them or fight with them. But it is my job to give them the best presentation of Jesus that I can. What they do with it is not my problem. Yeah I know I take this a lot more serious than most people do and it is very controversial.
Just saying

El Monte, CA

#81276 Jan 6, 2013
Just show love if your a true christian thats your only job, thats what jesus did for usand thats what he wants us to do.....
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81278 Jan 6, 2013
"Who is Isa Al Masih? The Man in White"
Isa is "Jesus" in Arabic. Isa Al Masih means Jesus the Messiah.
He is also called by many "the man in white" because He is appearing to many in dreams and visions dressed in a shining white robe. Those people are coming to faith because of those dreams and visions. This website has many of their stories.

http://isaalmasih.net/isa/dreamsofisa.html
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81280 Jan 6, 2013
Wow, no wonder my ears were burning. I thought I was getting feverish. lol No one has run me off my favorite thread. I am not mad at anyone, would like to keep it that way, nor do I debate politics and religion. I have stated that many times.

Been at some friends for the last couple nights watching the NFL Playoffs. I only cared about the Vikings/Packers game yesterday. I like basketball. Mostly UK basketball. haha I came home to watch Person of Interest and The Good Wife.

Hope everyone had a good evening.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81281 Jan 6, 2013
For lala, I love this story and many others like it. It sure pays to chip your pet at the Vets:

Vanilla the Cat Reunited With Owners After 9 Long, Lost Years

They say cats have nine lives, and for one Siamese cat yesterday in San Francisco, after nine long, lost years, he was finally reunited with the people he shared his first life with.

To see the cat and read the story:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/01...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#81282 Jan 6, 2013
Romans 10:13-17. The gospel must be preached and the gospel must be heard. Believe your make it up as you go if you want, but don't decieve others with your nonsense that has no scriptural support. If God called preachers aren't needed they are wasting their time and God wouldn't call them. Jesus hand picked his twelve and is still calling them today. Your doctrines are very feeble with no Biblical backing or foundation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 1 hr Not a killer 141
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 14 hr David 1
places that hire felons.help! 15 hr constanceswan 1
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 19 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 21 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) Fri Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) Fri kctopps 61
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info