Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Richmond, KY

#81092 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW has never been rude to me. I doubt I'll ever give him, or anyone else on here, a valid reason to be.
On another note: Why are you using his name instead of your own?
What's the point?
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81093 Jan 5, 2013
Maybe you came to Kentucky to pratice the traditions of Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay before he changed away from the slave heritage name)..

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

Which reminds me, you also once claimed to be a wrestler.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81094 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
I am neither riled or care that you used my moniker, nor did I stoop to mother jokes. You have a really vivid imagination and I am only exposing that you are not always truthful. I am very peace loving, but I also will not sit and let you keep being irritable to people without speaking out about your tactics.
look back

Richmond, KY

#81095 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.
no wolf, I would never talk about my father or mother like that, especially in the context of Jewish kids taunting me about it. That would have never happened, those kids would have ended up in the hospital.
Only once in my life did I get bullied, and it was by a bunch of teenagers when I was 12 years old. After that I learned how to fight and started working out and it never happened again. I did go to high school with rich Jewish kids and by that time I was on the wrestling team so there was no way they would have been taunting me, so I think maybe you combined these two stories and got confused.
Rusty Bucket

Lexington, KY

#81096 Jan 5, 2013
I have no attachment to a moniker. I simply do not like some of your wild claims and mis-disinformation being associated with the moniker that I normally use.
look back

Richmond, KY

#81097 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Maybe you came to Kentucky to pratice the traditions of Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay before he changed away from the slave heritage name)..
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".
Which reminds me, you also once claimed to be a wrestler.
I was a big Ali fan and my father taught me how to box when I was 12 (after the bullying incident), and yes I was a wrestler too. Growing up in the suburbs of Newark NJ forces you to toughen up or get beat up.
moniker

Richmond, KY

#81098 Jan 5, 2013
Rusty Bucket wrote:
I have no attachment to a moniker. I simply do not like some of your wild claims and mis-disinformation being associated with the moniker that I normally use.
as you can tell, I could care less what moniker I use. What wild claims and mis/dis information are you talking about?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81099 Jan 5, 2013
I was also an Ali fan and was asked to leave a Louisville restaurant when I went in with Ali's brother (Rudy CLay under his prior name). I worked with his cousin that was the local Golden Gloves champion and he taught me some basics.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81100 Jan 5, 2013
I am through being entertained and questioned by you. You are what you are and I am what I am, and never the "twain shall meet". Maybe I will even continue to avoid Pikeville. LOL
Ali

Richmond, KY

#81101 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I was also an Ali fan and was asked to leave a Louisville restaurant when I went in with Ali's brother (Rudy CLay under his prior name). I worked with his cousin that was the local Golden Gloves champion and he taught me some basics.
my parents once met Ali while waiting for a flight out of Vegas...mom even got a picture with him.
Pikeville

Richmond, KY

#81102 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am through being entertained and questioned by you. You are what you are and I am what I am, and never the "twain shall meet". Maybe I will even continue to avoid Pikeville. LOL
you don't have to, I am not from Pikeville.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81103 Jan 6, 2013
Good Morning Bird Threaders. Temperatures here today are 15 degrees warmer than yesterday and quite tolerable. I should be able to see birds, deer, other wildlife and get out of here today to keep down cabin fever and go to Church and Thank the CREATOR for all my blessings.

Sorry about all the middle of the night entertainment with Sybil, one strange dude that thinks he can be mean to others without at least some occasional recourse. I did pick a time that would not interrupt regular conversstions other than the conspiracy theories that he likes to keep the threaad focused on.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81104 Jan 6, 2013
I do believe that conspiracy theories do exist, but I do not believe that they are quite so extensive and that everything and everyone is trying to do us in.

And even the Apostle Paul said "I have fought the good fight". He did NOT say "I have laid down in the middle of the road and let someone run over me and my associates".

Good Day to all threaders and threadettes.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#81105 Jan 6, 2013
I did not find my name in the morning obituaries although I did get an honorable mention. Coffee should fire the ol spark plug up in a bit. Looks like a nice day brewing outside and I'd like to fly my choppers but looks like I'll be cooking for some visiting friends. Me time,,where is my ME time!! lol. At least I can see a bird feeder from the kitchen window.
Imposter

Richmond, KY

#81106 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
One would never know with you what is true or what is false. You just change your name and commentary to whatever is convenient at the moment. I was only reporting some of your prior claims.
I only say what I believe to be true and never intentionally offend or attack anyone. The only thing that can be considered false about me is my name changing, and I do this for good reason, just ask Imposter...and since everyone knows I do this, even this is now a well-known truth.
Ancient Wolf

Richmond, KY

#81107 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Sorry about all the middle of the night entertainment with Sybil, one strange dude that thinks he can be mean to others without at least some occasional recourse. I did pick a time that would not interrupt regular conversstions other than the conspiracy theories that he likes to keep the threaad focused on.
Recourse? So what topic would you like this thread to focus on today?

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81108 Jan 6, 2013
Good afternoon, everyone. Don't know what happened to me this morning. I'm normally up with the birds and chickens, but hubby let me sleep in to be kind. But all that sleep made for one heck of a headache. I'm still foggy after 2 cups of coffee. May need to make some more. As for the topic under discussion today, I will go with the flow....whatever anyone else wants to talk about. Hubby found a web site called Stumble upon. You click on your interests, and the computer spits out various topics of relevance. It's better than going on Youtube and finding yourself in some very weird places. Have a good day, everyone. I'll pop in here and there to see if any other threaders are posting.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81109 Jan 6, 2013
Must be something in the air, Lala. I did the same thing. The other members of the household allowed me to sleep in, and MAN, did I sleep in. I don't like doing that... Strange for me not to wake up as soon as daylight hits the window blinds. Cup of decaf number three is about ready. If this doesn't do the trick, a cup or two of high test is on the way to my belly,

I'll check back in later on too. Right now I'm just to danged groggy to care very much. The animals are fed. At least my priorities were met before I made my own coffee. Business as usual, other than sleeping in like a slug.... LOL!
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81111 Jan 6, 2013
There are a few of those folks who think they can walk all over other people without any consequences. Makes you wonder how they get by in real life. I still don't know what they get out of it. All I can figure is that they are mentally off to be able to enjoy drama all the time. They always have to be fighting with somebody, anybody. And if there isn't anything to fight over they just make something up or just attack people for no reason. And you know what the real kicker is? Some people who are like that day in and day out claim to be a Christian. That is the biggest joke of all. The bad thing is they fool some people into believing that they are a Christian then those people look at them and think well if that is what Christianity is all about I sure don't want it! No doubt God is not going to take it lightly when somebody has purposely drug His name through their mud. Being a total abusive psychopath 90% of the time then Jesus talk the other 10% of the time doesn't amount to anything but a big fat lie. And you know, a lot of those people know very well what the bible SAYS, but they don't know the one that it came from. They are going to be MUCH worse off come judgement day than somebody that has never even layed eyes on a bible! God does remind us that He will not be mocked.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81112 Jan 6, 2013
...and good morning everybody!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 1 hr tax payer 22
Sarah annanice reece 12 hr Just Sayin 7
Julie Chancellor... an insane oppressor sociopa... (Jan '14) 14 hr lol 11
johnny masters 1516 4th st (Oct '12) 14 hr cuzzo 34
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) 14 hr cuzzo 237
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 14 hr tim 9
What happened to Johnny Masters? 14 hr cuzzo 3
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web