Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,101 - 68,120 of 81,588 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Sybil is Anagram. Remember that moniker from way back?
Correct. I gave him the name Sybil while fighting with him myself. Glad we got past that. He and OJG had some interesting debates.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi, Abeliever. Just stopped in for a minute. Got to do some needed chores now. I'll stop in later, if I can.
@Imposter: Not such a good idea. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hello bird threaders. Today is the anniversary of the Aflockalypse..haha
Fish Are Dying All Over the World!
http://gossiponthis.com/2011/01/07/aflockalyp...
Glad they quit dying in masses. No one ever explained it. Wonder why. That Mass Animal Deaths site A Soldier posted and I kept the thread updated about along with the earthquakes was removed. Lala, Did you catch that response to your question about it?
http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...
Guess everyone seen the 7.5 mag earthquake in Alaska this morning?
Hello AB, I did see something about a possible Tsunami from it hitting Alaska. I hope not. If it does maybe it will wash that FAART thing away. Hope you have had a really good day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll quit with the anagrams and just be Imposter from now on...or Ancient Wolf or W KY Girl maybe. I'll really confuse the mods then, what do you think?
Sybil, you could pass it off better as W KY Girl, she doesn't make any sense either.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Oglala wrote:
Hi, Abeliever. Just stopped in for a minute. Got to do some needed chores now. I'll stop in later, if I can.
@Imposter: Not such a good idea. LOL
Hi lala, been on the run all day, came home, knocked out a few dishes and I am done. Plan on kicking back and taking it easy instead of going out tonight. Just not up to par yet.

Jeeze, aren't we under the mod microscope...where is anyting above considered offensive or profane. Give me a break. So many threads out there with nothing but filth and defamation and the BIRD thread is high priority. haha too funny. Couldn't post a short message to lala without getting the red warning. Maybe it is because lala mentioned Imposter. lol

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AB, I did see something about a possible Tsunami from it hitting Alaska. I hope not. If it does maybe it will wash that FAART thing away. Hope you have had a really good day.
Hi Teddy. I seen where it wouldn't be hitting Hawaii or California. That HAARP probably caused it. lol

Thank you, I did have a good day today. It was great to get out and get some fresh air and a slight hint of warmth. By the weekend we may see almost 60 degrees. I like that. I hope you had a good day too.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Blueminer wrote:
Good Mornrn Everyone! A few nights ago I posted a Hello to Everyone a got zero responses...I'm not sure what that means.
It was to Everyone!
As we begin a new year it also looks kind of new around here. It sure seems like a nicer place to visit. I hope the new year has started off nicely for everyone!
Being that bygones are bygones I hope we All find and continue to share a Great Fellowship!
I would like to share a few stories this weekend, that is if and when I find the time.
Again, Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
UNA FARTER, can we agree that bygones are bygones and then refer to the above?
Hi Blueminer. Happy New Year to you. I must of missed that post while scrolling. I just scroll to the good posts now and am grateful I don't have to fight with anyone. Had plenty. I like it when we are all being nice. Hoping the spirit of the holidays continue to bring out the best in people.
We would love to hear your stories. Have you been trucking all over the country? Did you get into that snow mess? Glad your still kicking. I was wondering what happen to you. Welcome back.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Teddy. I seen where it wouldn't be hitting Hawaii or California. That HAARP probably caused it. lol
Thank you, I did have a good day today. It was great to get out and get some fresh air and a slight hint of warmth. By the weekend we may see almost 60 degrees. I like that. I hope you had a good day too.
That's good that it won't be hitting several states. Oh you bet I can go for those 60's. Lol. Have a good remainder of the weekend.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend brought his electric 5 ton splitter over yesterday to help split up all my cut maple. My skeptical side was gone after a few minutes. The little bugger split up even the gnarly twisted peices with ease and we had two huge piles of split wood in a few hours. I'm sold on it and for 300 bucks,,, can't beat that with a hickory stick. I was getting a gas one this spring until this little electric chewed up all that wood so easily.
Oh Yeah, Hemp. Those work just fine with one hitch.. you can't take them to the woods LOL Some I had to split had diameters of 3 feet or more and hardly no way to move without splitting out in the woods first. Definitely, a splitter is a back saver over a sledge, wedge, and axe; but there is still plenty of exercise in moving the big logs and loading the splitter. I split a heaping pick up truck load today in less than 3 hours. All it required was a 2 hour nap after I got home LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, you could pass it off better as W KY Girl, she doesn't make any sense either.
I see his idea to use my name has already been deleted. LOL It probably would do him no good to post with my moniker anyways. I have been on here long enough that even the Mods should know that the Ancient Wolf does not agree with 75% or more of his posts. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah, Hemp. Those work just fine with one hitch.. you can't take them to the woods LOL Some I had to split had diameters of 3 feet or more and hardly no way to move without splitting out in the woods first. Definitely, a splitter is a back saver over a sledge, wedge, and axe; but there is still plenty of exercise in moving the big logs and loading the splitter. I split a heaping pick up truck load today in less than 3 hours. All it required was a 2 hour nap after I got home LOL
In the end it's all work. This was my first experience with a splitter that did not always go ummmph after splitting. I can see the versatility of a gas one even though I do have a generator. I don't forsee splitting anything that I have not cut to fireplace lenght anyway. One think I do know, I will have a splitter this spring even it's so dang ugly I have to name it uni.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

What ever happened to "Honey Badger", I think she was sweet on me, but dissappeared. Must of been my smoker, the smell and flavor brings em in, the clean up drives them away. bummer.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

@Hemp. But even at fireplace length, a 3 foot diameter piece is quite an undertaking for an old dude. LOL There is no chance that I could lift one that size, just roll it into place. But when it is split, it makes lots of nice pieces.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Hemp. But even at fireplace length, a 3 foot diameter piece is quite an undertaking for an old dude. LOL There is no chance that I could lift one that size, just roll it into place. But when it is split, it makes lots of nice pieces.
True that. I have a massive red oak out back that is leaning way over and it finally did not leaf out this year so that one is in my gun sites. I'd guess it's close to three feet, my back says it's ten feet, lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

You ever watch "Axe Men"? Carrying those big 48" bar chain saws with the blades strung over their shoulders. Uh UH Not Me.. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I've watched that "Axe Men" show before. It makes me nervous watching some of the dangerous things that happen on there. Man, those guys have some guts and brawn..

That show called "Bering Sea Gold" makes me nervous too..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

After being out in the fresh air working today, I think I will turn in early and "saw some logs" lol Good Night.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Goodnight, AW. Sleep well.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Dear Lord, AW. Don't work so hard that you get a heart attack on us. That would be truly tragic.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Good Evening all. How's it been here??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE