Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,720

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
W KY Girl

Dixon, IL

#80960 Jan 5, 2013
Well I have to go for now. Take care Nope and all other sane, decent posters.
:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80961 Jan 5, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
The SERIAL BULLY... exhibits unusual and inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters, sexual behaviour and BODILY FUNCTIONS; underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or hints of sex discrimination and sexual harassment, perhaps also sexual dysfunction, sexual inadequacy, sexual perversion, sexual violence or sexual abuse
BINGO!
You sure do. You should have bought my thunder mug and you wouldn't have to take the time to stop posting your nonsense.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#80962 Jan 5, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget psychopath.
Mentally ill individuals can be quite intelligent. Many can be borderline geniuses, while oddly enough on the inside their psyche is in complete turmoil. Particularly if they are on medications and forget to take those meds regularly. Mental illness must be a very lonely disease. Unless of course someone is afflicted with a Multiple Personality Disorder. I'd assume in that case they have plenty of company, although it must get confusing at times..

#80963 Jan 5, 2013
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...

Antisocial personality disorder:
Antisocial personality disorder is a mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. This behavior is often criminal.

A person with antisocial personality disorder may:
Be able to act witty and charming
Be good at flattery and manipulating other people's emotions
Break the law repeatedly
Disregard the safety of self and others
Have problems with substance abuse
Lie, steal, and fight often
Not show guilt or remorse
Often be angry or arrogant

#80964 Jan 5, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
Well I have to go for now. Take care Nope and all other sane, decent posters.
:)
You too. I'm off of here for a while myself. I have an ill critter and it's time for his meds. Nothing major going on, just a pesky recurring infection. Thank God for an understanding vet who's not greedy... I'd be sunk lately with all of these vet bills and my own health insurance co-pays.

Ooops, it's also time for everyone elses snacks.
(As the cat just reminded me, hehe. I SO love all of my critter kids)..

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
questions

Richmond, KY

#80967 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, just a suggestion; I would contact Topix for those answers. You aren't going to get an honest answer here. You as well as I know the score on this topic.
those were rhetorical questions, I know the real deal about topix.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80968 Jan 5, 2013
questions wrote:
<quoted text>
those were rhetorical questions, I know the real deal about topix.
I'm sure you do. The real deal is quite evident. It's there for all to see.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#80969 Jan 5, 2013
well the old folks now have an ample supply of firewood and I have an ample supply of exercise and no energy left LOL
the real deal

Richmond, KY

#80970 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you do. The real deal is quite evident. It's there for all to see.
it certainly is. To me anyone here is a potential mod, especially some of the regulars (even you), in fact, that's why they are regulars.
bully

Richmond, KY

#80973 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for a million word essay, Sybil. Yes Sybil you are a bully too, you can redeem yourself by kissing certian tooshes, if you like.
I don't kiss anyone's tush, never have never will, so no need to redeem myself. I admit I am a bully as I am generally mean to most everyone here except to the few (very few) that I like. I tend to believe there is more honesty in meanness, but not so much in politeness and political correctness.
Open

Richmond, KY

#80977 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Silly Una. Who hides in the bird thread? I always use my _-_Nope_-_ name...
nope, not me...but I can't hide no matter what name I use.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80978 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for a million word essay, Sybil. Yes Sybil you are a bully too, you can redeem yourself by kissing certian tooshes, if you like.
I think that Sybil is Anagram. Remember that moniker from way back?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#80980 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not today UNA. I have some older people (even older than me LOL) that are about out of firewood and the hydraulic splitter is ready and waiting for me to come get a little exercise. Have a good day.
A friend brought his electric 5 ton splitter over yesterday to help split up all my cut maple. My skeptical side was gone after a few minutes. The little bugger split up even the gnarly twisted peices with ease and we had two huge piles of split wood in a few hours. I'm sold on it and for 300 bucks,,, can't beat that with a hickory stick. I was getting a gas one this spring until this little electric chewed up all that wood so easily.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80981 Jan 5, 2013
Hello bird threaders. Today is the anniversary of the Aflockalypse..haha

Fish Are Dying All Over the World!
http://gossiponthis.com/2011/01/07/aflockalyp...

Glad they quit dying in masses. No one ever explained it. Wonder why. That Mass Animal Deaths site A Soldier posted and I kept the thread updated about along with the earthquakes was removed. Lala, Did you catch that response to your question about it?

http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...

Guess everyone seen the 7.5 mag earthquake in Alaska this morning?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80982 Jan 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Sybil is Anagram. Remember that moniker from way back?
Correct. I gave him the name Sybil while fighting with him myself. Glad we got past that. He and OJG had some interesting debates.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80984 Jan 5, 2013
Hi, Abeliever. Just stopped in for a minute. Got to do some needed chores now. I'll stop in later, if I can.
@Imposter: Not such a good idea. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80985 Jan 5, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Hello bird threaders. Today is the anniversary of the Aflockalypse..haha
Fish Are Dying All Over the World!
http://gossiponthis.com/2011/01/07/aflockalyp...
Glad they quit dying in masses. No one ever explained it. Wonder why. That Mass Animal Deaths site A Soldier posted and I kept the thread updated about along with the earthquakes was removed. Lala, Did you catch that response to your question about it?
http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...
Guess everyone seen the 7.5 mag earthquake in Alaska this morning?
Hello AB, I did see something about a possible Tsunami from it hitting Alaska. I hope not. If it does maybe it will wash that FAART thing away. Hope you have had a really good day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80986 Jan 5, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll quit with the anagrams and just be Imposter from now on...or Ancient Wolf or W KY Girl maybe. I'll really confuse the mods then, what do you think?
Sybil, you could pass it off better as W KY Girl, she doesn't make any sense either.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80987 Jan 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Hi, Abeliever. Just stopped in for a minute. Got to do some needed chores now. I'll stop in later, if I can.
@Imposter: Not such a good idea. LOL
Hi lala, been on the run all day, came home, knocked out a few dishes and I am done. Plan on kicking back and taking it easy instead of going out tonight. Just not up to par yet.

Jeeze, aren't we under the mod microscope...where is anyting above considered offensive or profane. Give me a break. So many threads out there with nothing but filth and defamation and the BIRD thread is high priority. haha too funny. Couldn't post a short message to lala without getting the red warning. Maybe it is because lala mentioned Imposter. lol

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80988 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AB, I did see something about a possible Tsunami from it hitting Alaska. I hope not. If it does maybe it will wash that FAART thing away. Hope you have had a really good day.
Hi Teddy. I seen where it wouldn't be hitting Hawaii or California. That HAARP probably caused it. lol

Thank you, I did have a good day today. It was great to get out and get some fresh air and a slight hint of warmth. By the weekend we may see almost 60 degrees. I like that. I hope you had a good day too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 4 hr Yep U of L fan 13
Tymberwood trace apts 4 hr Ready to move 1
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) 15 hr givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed 17 hr JCM 1
Mr. T 20 hr Hewasborninchicago 2
Small claims HELP 21 hr Help911 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) Tue ForumCommando 60
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search