Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81072 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, maybe go back to your original claim of being a doctor, then a doctor's kid that just read your father's medical books, then a kid from New Jersey that was taunted by the rich Jewish kids over your father's choice for a mother.... Some day, you might find yourself. I sort of doubt it though.
Oh my word. And I'M the one who gets attacked on here as soon as I post a comment?

Something is definitely wrong with this picture, LOL!!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81073 Jan 5, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't post a short message to lala without getting the red warning. Maybe it is because lala mentioned $(%(^*$#. lol
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
I just now saw this comment, AB. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention. Here's why:

Beings as "someone" seems to think I'm the one doing the dirty work on here, I wonder how on Earth I accomplished that amazing feat of ingenuity? Things that make ya go "Hmmmmmm".

That in itself should be enough to prove without any shadow of a doubt that I'm nothing more than a regular poster, I'd say. I use the feedback button like everyone else, I avoid reading what repulses me, and I try to maintain politeness when possible..

Let's not forget to mention that I surely couldn't send out any of those "red warnings" from south central Kentucky, ROFLMBO!!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81074 Jan 5, 2013
Besides, in all my travels I have never been to Pikeville but I might go some day to study the area of the Hatfield-McCoy feud that sprung out of the hatred that came out of the Civil War. I have been to Paintsville, Salyersville, and on south to Whitesburg, Lynch, Harlan, Hazard, and Cumberland.
Ancient Wolf

Georgetown, KY

#81075 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word. And I'M the one who gets attacked on here as soon as I post a comment?
Something is definitely wrong with this picture, LOL!!
wolf is in attack mode tonight
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81076 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word. And I'M the one who gets attacked on here as soon as I post a comment?
Something is definitely wrong with this picture, LOL!!
As you can tell, I have been on this thread since the early days and strong enough that attacks are meaningless. Dog and I crashed way too early after working outside today. But it is good to be retired to eat, sleep, work, and play on any schedule, but without much $$$ LOL.
mother

Georgetown, KY

#81077 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, maybe go back to your original claim of being a doctor, then a doctor's kid that just read your father's medical books, then a kid from New Jersey that was taunted by the rich Jewish kids over your father's choice for a mother.... Some day, you might find yourself. I sort of doubt it though.
everything you said is true, you have a good memory...but what's with the mother comment? That's not like you to stoop to that level.
trolls

Canton, OH

#81078 Jan 5, 2013
Interesting communications
Pikeville

Georgetown, KY

#81079 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Besides, in all my travels I have never been to Pikeville but I might go some day to study the area of the Hatfield-McCoy feud that sprung out of the hatred that came out of the Civil War. I have been to Paintsville, Salyersville, and on south to Whitesburg, Lynch, Harlan, Hazard, and Cumberland.
If you ever go to Pikeville, go to Peking Restaurant...they have an awesome buffet and a Japanese steakhouse with really good sushi.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81080 Jan 5, 2013
AW has never been rude to me. I doubt I'll ever give him, or anyone else on here, a valid reason to be.

On another note: Why are you using his name instead of your own?

What's the point?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81081 Jan 5, 2013
Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
wolf is in attack mode tonight
No attack at all. You just claim to be seeking truth and I am just exposing that with you there is no truth, just fairy tales.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81082 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can tell, I have been on this thread since the early days and strong enough that attacks are meaningless. Dog and I crashed way too early after working outside today. But it is good to be retired to eat, sleep, work, and play on any schedule, but without much $$$ LOL.
I hear that, lol. I figured that 'dog' would be waking you to go out to the tree shortly.

I retired early too. It took some getting used to, but the critters and I finally adjusted to night and day after a while. I'm usually an early riser. I feel better when I get up with the sun and go to bed when I'm tired enough.

Winter though is rough though. I don't like the windows closed and the dry heat, just ewwwwwww. I want fresh air in the house, but dang the electric bills around here.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#81083 Jan 5, 2013
Whoa. I must be getting tired enough for bed. That last comment was really chopped up, lol.

Okay then, goodnight all. Sleep well.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81084 Jan 5, 2013
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you said is true, you have a good memory...but what's with the mother comment? That's not like you to stoop to that level.
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81085 Jan 5, 2013
Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever go to Pikeville, go to Peking Restaurant...they have an awesome buffet and a Japanese steakhouse with really good sushi.
Thanks, but I don't care for sushi. I would rather have a greasy cheeseburger with a fat onion. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81086 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that, lol. I figured that 'dog' would be waking you to go out to the tree shortly.
I retired early too. It took some getting used to, but the critters and I finally adjusted to night and day after a while. I'm usually an early riser. I feel better when I get up with the sun and go to bed when I'm tired enough.
Winter though is rough though. I don't like the windows closed and the dry heat, just ewwwwwww. I want fresh air in the house, but dang the electric bills around here.
I did not retire early. I worked 47 years. I am just old LOL I keep a window cracked in my bedroom for fresh air regardless of the temperatures. Just lots of covers. lol Plus, I wear extra clothing in the house.
owl

Georgetown, KY

#81087 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> No attack at all. You just claim to be seeking truth and I am just exposing that with you there is no truth, just fairy tales.
how would you know what's true about me?
choice

Georgetown, KY

#81088 Jan 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81089 Jan 5, 2013
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know what's true about me?
One would never know with you what is true or what is false. You just change your name and commentary to whatever is convenient at the moment. I was only reporting some of your prior claims.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81090 Jan 5, 2013
All those variables is what makes your "search for truth" seem meaningless.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#81091 Jan 5, 2013
choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 4 hr Scotty Steiner 1,887
Juice Bowl Rescheduled 6 hr Amos N Andy 4
Looking for a childhood friend-Michelle Wells (Jan '10) 6 hr Janet 14
Did they catch this guy yet? 22 hr Becareful 1
thoroughbred strip club (Jun '11) 23 hr ol school 25
News Bardstown police search for suspects involved i... (Feb '13) Thu --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 76
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? Thu Sad Society 57

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages