Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,041 - 68,060 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday
Imposter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw AW, it's never to frozen for lying wanna be's to out comments from those they don't like. Read fast AW. Lol.
The erasers will be out in full force today.
Tigger

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Vaccines wrote:
http://preventdisease.com/news /09/103009_vaccine_sterility_i mmunotoxicity_neurotoxicity.sh tml

The Goal of Every H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine:
Immunotoxicity, Neurotoxicity and Sterility

Science dictates that only a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study can generate unbiased results in any clinical trial. In the history of vaccine development, no such study has ever been performed. It is only unscientific opinions and pharmaceutical propaganda which have propelled the mythological validity, safety and effectiveness of vaccines. Dozens of controlled studies have scientifically verified the immunotoxicty, neurotoxicity and sterility of common vaccine ingredients which destroy human health, yet they are all ignored by conventional medicine.
Do you have any credible sources such as a medical journal to back that up?
vaccines

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/103009_vacc...

•More articles in the Flu Pandemic Archive

•Are Populations Being Primed
For Nano-Microchips Inside Vaccines?
•Britain Now Testing Experimental
Vaccines On Children
•GlaxoSmithKline To Start Shipping
Untested H1N1 Vaccines Next Week
•H1N1 Expert Says Scientists Are Clueless
About Immune Reactions to Vaccinations
•Most Parents Do Not Want Their
Kids Getting The H1N1 Flu Shot
•If You've Had Last Year's Flu Shot,
You May Be More Susceptible to swine flu
•Oprah's Health Expert, Dr. Oz Promotes
the Flu Vaccine on Behalf of Walgreens
•Vaccines Are One Big Experiment Causing
Hundreds of Diseases In The Modern World
•Drug Industry Investigator Launches FBI
Request To Investigate H1N1 Swine Flu
•H1N1 Vaccine Shortage Prompts Backtrack:
One Vaccine is Suddenly Protective Now
•Junk Science and Contradictions Dominate
WHO Pandemic Statements and Policies

•How To Orchestrate An Effective
Pandemic Campaign For The Flu
•Solutions To Help Those
Forced To Take The H1N1 Vaccine

•Vaccines Are Producing
The Pandemic, Not The Flu
•The H1N1 Vaccine Is A Much Greater
Risk To Your Health Than The Flu Itself
•First Target of Vaccination Campaigns:
Pregnant Women And Unborn Children
•Governments Massively Stockpiling
Vaccines For Campaigns This Fall
•Governments Intensifying Fearmongering
Strategies For Mass H1N1 Vaccinations
•Mass Vaccinations Being Prepared
For WHO And UN Sponsored Genocide
•Journalist Fired Over Flu Pandemic Lawsuit
•Swine Flu Hype: Political Lies and
Media Disinformation are Rampant
•Inoculations Are The True
Weapons Of Mass Destruction
•Baxter Caught Shipping Vaccines With
Live Avian Flu Virus To 18 Countries Worldwide
•Federal U.S. Laws Will Make Dangerous
Vaccinations Mandatory For All Americans
•Speculations of Origins of Swine
Flu Proliferate Across Internet
•The Risks Of Vaccines Currently
Outweigh Any Benefits To Human Health
Tigger

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

And none from a credible source. I can find just as many about Bigfoot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That movie is a classic. I've watched it several times. Excellent movie without blood, gore, or profanity. There are very few new movies that I watch. Spend most free time reading or researching info.that interest me, using the computer.
Good morning Uglylala. Thought I would say hello while the motor mouths are still behind the starting line getting warmed up. Lol. Sybil is quite busy this morning with his sheeple name calling and posting ebooks. Well good day, I might be able to get a post in later, that remains to be seen. LOL.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Good morning. It's mild outside so take full advantage of that and get your buns of steel out there and do something, plenty of winter left to go into a vegative state such as couch potato, lounge lizard, sofa slug or what ever you call it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw AW, it's never to frozen for lying wanna be's to out comments from those they don't like. Read fast AW. Lol.
Not today UNA. I have some older people (even older than me LOL) that are about out of firewood and the hydraulic splitter is ready and waiting for me to come get a little exercise. Have a good day.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Imposter is partially correct, and the jury is out on the rest of it. Those ingredients that Imposter cites are actually in vaccines. The one I worry about in squalene. In some people, it can send your immune system into "overdrive," and may trigger an autoimmune response. That is very likely the underlying cause of my autoimmune disease. When any subsequent innoculation is done, it can create a citokene storm which can be deadly. This may not happen to all folks, but it sure does in some. In fact, there was a gentleman in town who recently died from complications from having a flu shot. In my case, I was foolish to take an early version of the swine flu shot. Side effects listed were scary, and we were asked to sign off and hold the facility without blame. No one was made to sign, but the spoken word from administration of that particular health care facility was that, if you did not take the flu shot," you would not hold a job there. They would not terminate for that reason, of course, but they could find something else to fire you about. Well, I took the vaccine, and got terribly sick for 2 days,then apparently recovered. But several months later, I became ill with a number of symptoms that did not seem to be related. I finally got a diagnosis 4 years ago, when I became acutely ill. Now I have had a new diagnosis of another autoimmune disease. My doctor does not refute the possibility that my present condition was triggered by the reaction of my immune system to the vaccine. So take heed, and do not scoff at someone bringing up this possibility. It may not happen to everyone, but it is like playing Russian roulette. If you are elderly, or have a condition that makes it necessary to take the risk, then by all means do so.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

That's not a good excuse Sybil. Your post is gone, as some of mine are. You should not post using another posters name. If I rewrite someones post, it is still posted under my name.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Good Mornrn Everyone! A few nights ago I posted a Hello to Everyone a got zero responses...I'm not sure what that means.
It was to Everyone!

As we begin a new year it also looks kind of new around here. It sure seems like a nicer place to visit. I hope the new year has started off nicely for everyone!

Being that bygones are bygones I hope we All find and continue to share a Great Fellowship!

I would like to share a few stories this weekend, that is if and when I find the time.

Again, Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

UNA FARTER, can we agree that bygones are bygones and then refer to the above?
Hi sheeple

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Tigger wrote:
And none from a credible source. I can find just as many about Bigfoot.
You don't have to believe anything I say, you can do your own research and come up with your own conclusions. But if you are firmly convinced in the safety of vaccines, there is nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise so go ahead and continue to take them. Like I said before, vaccines are meant for the uninformed, uneducated, and unquestioning sheeple anyway.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Good Mornrn Everyone! A few nights ago I posted a Hello to Everyone a got zero responses...I'm not sure what that means.
It was to Everyone!
As we begin a new year it also looks kind of new around here. It sure seems like a nicer place to visit. I hope the new year has started off nicely for everyone!
Being that bygones are bygones I hope we All find and continue to share a Great Fellowship!
I would like to share a few stories this weekend, that is if and when I find the time.
Again, Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
UNA FARTER, can we agree that bygones are bygones and then refer to the above?
OK :) The Fartman.
Imposter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Do you folks remember the highly virulent and infective superbug that was bioengineered by scientist recently? Well, these will be released(or currently being released) to the public and you will begin hearing reports of pandemics of the flu breaking out all across the country. This is done to get everyone to accept vaccines, and in fact, they may even make it mandatory.
It is very similar to the scare about gun violence. They create the violence so that everyone agrees to having their guns confiscated. It's called the Hegelian dialectic of problem-reaction-solution. They create the problem, they anticipate the reaction (panic), and they provide the solution which allows them to achieve their desired agenda.
This is exactly what happened on 9/11...just look what resulted from that...Patriot Act, NDAA, the burgeoning police surveillance state, wars of conquest in the Middle East, profit for the war mongering banksters who control our government, and more control and power for the emerging New World Order.
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everybody! It's looking like a wonderful day in the making.:)

Hi Blueminer.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi guys!! I've got some catching up to do here, I see! Hope you're all well today. I'll catch up on the thread here and chat in a bit.
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, No, it was the video that W KY Girl Suggested. That movie is OLD. You might catch it still on satellite T.V. I watched an old, old movie, probably from the 1930's to help me get to sleep one night.
Good morning Oglala. I saw a good movie a day or two ago - "No Time for Sergeants" starring Andy Griffith. It was made before the Andy Griffith Show so he was pretty young. It was actually pretty good. He gets drafted by the Army, kinda like a Gomer Pyle show. Barney is actually in the show as an officer.

I believe my favorite show is still Doc Martin. I love that old grouch. lol
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi guys!! I've got some catching up to do here, I see! Hope you're all well today. I'll catch up on the thread here and chat in a bit.
Hey Nope, where you been hiding!:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bird thread, dummy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a busy few days. Finally I can rest. Well, in between getting some housework done anyway, LOL!. Things seem to pile up so fast.. Hope you've been okay. Sure is a pretty day out there if only it was a tiny bit warmer...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bird thread, dummy.
LOL! Silly Una. Who hides in the bird thread? I always use my _-_Nope_-_ name...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr gdave950 26,194
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr unknown 1,020
Another West End Loser 2 hr LMS 5
More Urban losers 3 hr Karma 3
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 7
Police investigate armed robbery at Hardee's in... 4 hr hhh 1
Terry Jones (Jul '13) 5 hr TJCF 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••