Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,041 - 68,060 of 81,601 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Tigger

Duluth, GA

#80900 Jan 5, 2013
And none from a credible source. I can find just as many about Bigfoot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80901 Jan 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That movie is a classic. I've watched it several times. Excellent movie without blood, gore, or profanity. There are very few new movies that I watch. Spend most free time reading or researching info.that interest me, using the computer.
Good morning Uglylala. Thought I would say hello while the motor mouths are still behind the starting line getting warmed up. Lol. Sybil is quite busy this morning with his sheeple name calling and posting ebooks. Well good day, I might be able to get a post in later, that remains to be seen. LOL.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#80902 Jan 5, 2013
Good morning. It's mild outside so take full advantage of that and get your buns of steel out there and do something, plenty of winter left to go into a vegative state such as couch potato, lounge lizard, sofa slug or what ever you call it.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#80903 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw AW, it's never to frozen for lying wanna be's to out comments from those they don't like. Read fast AW. Lol.
Not today UNA. I have some older people (even older than me LOL) that are about out of firewood and the hydraulic splitter is ready and waiting for me to come get a little exercise. Have a good day.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80904 Jan 5, 2013
Imposter is partially correct, and the jury is out on the rest of it. Those ingredients that Imposter cites are actually in vaccines. The one I worry about in squalene. In some people, it can send your immune system into "overdrive," and may trigger an autoimmune response. That is very likely the underlying cause of my autoimmune disease. When any subsequent innoculation is done, it can create a citokene storm which can be deadly. This may not happen to all folks, but it sure does in some. In fact, there was a gentleman in town who recently died from complications from having a flu shot. In my case, I was foolish to take an early version of the swine flu shot. Side effects listed were scary, and we were asked to sign off and hold the facility without blame. No one was made to sign, but the spoken word from administration of that particular health care facility was that, if you did not take the flu shot," you would not hold a job there. They would not terminate for that reason, of course, but they could find something else to fire you about. Well, I took the vaccine, and got terribly sick for 2 days,then apparently recovered. But several months later, I became ill with a number of symptoms that did not seem to be related. I finally got a diagnosis 4 years ago, when I became acutely ill. Now I have had a new diagnosis of another autoimmune disease. My doctor does not refute the possibility that my present condition was triggered by the reaction of my immune system to the vaccine. So take heed, and do not scoff at someone bringing up this possibility. It may not happen to everyone, but it is like playing Russian roulette. If you are elderly, or have a condition that makes it necessary to take the risk, then by all means do so.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80905 Jan 5, 2013
That's not a good excuse Sybil. Your post is gone, as some of mine are. You should not post using another posters name. If I rewrite someones post, it is still posted under my name.
Blueminer

United States

#80907 Jan 5, 2013
Good Mornrn Everyone! A few nights ago I posted a Hello to Everyone a got zero responses...I'm not sure what that means.
It was to Everyone!

As we begin a new year it also looks kind of new around here. It sure seems like a nicer place to visit. I hope the new year has started off nicely for everyone!

Being that bygones are bygones I hope we All find and continue to share a Great Fellowship!

I would like to share a few stories this weekend, that is if and when I find the time.

Again, Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

UNA FARTER, can we agree that bygones are bygones and then refer to the above?
Hi sheeple

Richmond, KY

#80909 Jan 5, 2013
Tigger wrote:
And none from a credible source. I can find just as many about Bigfoot.
You don't have to believe anything I say, you can do your own research and come up with your own conclusions. But if you are firmly convinced in the safety of vaccines, there is nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise so go ahead and continue to take them. Like I said before, vaccines are meant for the uninformed, uneducated, and unquestioning sheeple anyway.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80910 Jan 5, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Good Mornrn Everyone! A few nights ago I posted a Hello to Everyone a got zero responses...I'm not sure what that means.
It was to Everyone!
As we begin a new year it also looks kind of new around here. It sure seems like a nicer place to visit. I hope the new year has started off nicely for everyone!
Being that bygones are bygones I hope we All find and continue to share a Great Fellowship!
I would like to share a few stories this weekend, that is if and when I find the time.
OK :) The Fartman.
Imposter

Richmond, KY

#80913 Jan 5, 2013
Do you folks remember the highly virulent and infective superbug that was bioengineered by scientist recently? Well, these will be released(or currently being released) to the public and you will begin hearing reports of pandemics of the flu breaking out all across the country. This is done to get everyone to accept vaccines, and in fact, they may even make it mandatory.
It is very similar to the scare about gun violence. They create the violence so that everyone agrees to having their guns confiscated. It's called the Hegelian dialectic of problem-reaction-solution. They create the problem, they anticipate the reaction (panic), and they provide the solution which allows them to achieve their desired agenda.
This is exactly what happened on 9/11...just look what resulted from that...Patriot Act, NDAA, the burgeoning police surveillance state, wars of conquest in the Middle East, profit for the war mongering banksters who control our government, and more control and power for the emerging New World Order.
W KY Girl

Dixon, IL

#80914 Jan 5, 2013
Good morning everybody! It's looking like a wonderful day in the making.:)

Hi Blueminer.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#80915 Jan 5, 2013
Hi guys!! I've got some catching up to do here, I see! Hope you're all well today. I'll catch up on the thread here and chat in a bit.
W KY Girl

Dixon, IL

#80916 Jan 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, No, it was the video that W KY Girl Suggested. That movie is OLD. You might catch it still on satellite T.V. I watched an old, old movie, probably from the 1930's to help me get to sleep one night.
Good morning Oglala. I saw a good movie a day or two ago - "No Time for Sergeants" starring Andy Griffith. It was made before the Andy Griffith Show so he was pretty young. It was actually pretty good. He gets drafted by the Army, kinda like a Gomer Pyle show. Barney is actually in the show as an officer.

I believe my favorite show is still Doc Martin. I love that old grouch. lol
W KY Girl

Dixon, IL

#80917 Jan 5, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi guys!! I've got some catching up to do here, I see! Hope you're all well today. I'll catch up on the thread here and chat in a bit.
Hey Nope, where you been hiding!:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#80922 Jan 5, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bird thread, dummy.

#80923 Jan 5, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a busy few days. Finally I can rest. Well, in between getting some housework done anyway, LOL!. Things seem to pile up so fast.. Hope you've been okay. Sure is a pretty day out there if only it was a tiny bit warmer...

#80924 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bird thread, dummy.
LOL! Silly Una. Who hides in the bird thread? I always use my _-_Nope_-_ name...

#80927 Jan 5, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were posting, just doing some unwarranted deleting of those you don't like.
Why is it that I can be gone from this thread for HOURS at a time and sometimes for days, but as soon as I come back, you and your sidekick attack me?

Frankly, I'm sick of it.

Now, either contact the Mods or get off my back. I've done nothing to you or anyone else in this thread aside from being totally polite. I've even ignored the hatred. YES, the hatred.

Now I'm sick of it. Move along or ignore my comments. If you're able to...

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80928 Jan 5, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
It was to Everyone!
Glad to have you back. I always say, "The more the merrier."
We were thick into an exchange about something, could have been athiest vs. Christian. Didn't mean to ignore you. I would be pleased if you would share some of your stories. All are welcomed here.

#80929 Jan 5, 2013
Welcome back, Blue. I've not seen you on here since that storm was blowing over in the northeast. Well, I think that was the last time I saw you here... I trust you're doing well? Are you on the road right now, or in for a rest?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min funny thing 1,595
Worse tattoo shop in Louisville ??? 4 hr Lance mountain 1
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 5 hr Jerry 34
Rick pitino 6 hr Lana 3
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 16 hr Katey 56
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 21 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 22 hr Phoenix97 4
•••
•••
Louisville Dating