Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,640

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80693 Jan 3, 2013
@ Imposter, that is my favorite post of all time from you. Thank you. I believe you are right on many things and know me more than I thought. You have been paying attention. I like it when you are nice. Thanks for the song. I hadn't heard that in decades. Sure came back fast and could sing along. Did you have a Chevy van? lol I will be getting some sleep and dreaming of rock and roll like it was the 70's.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80694 Jan 3, 2013
For Hempburn, lol (Nice looking bud)

Recreational marijuana users could get pot from vending machines, company says

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/03/16...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80695 Jan 3, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's why you have been so nice lately. More men ought to try that C-PAP machine. P.S. You can still call me Uglylala. I got so used to the name, that I started to like it. LOL
It sure helped. Lol. Thank you, I'll still call you Uglylala then. Hehehe. The machine was $1,700.00 I was out $84.00. They told me my ins. would take care of the rest. Let's see my attorney cost $1,500.00 plus I lost everything else I had except the ragged drawers I was wearing. I guess my ex figured she couldn't sell them in a yard sale. Oh well. Lol.

I want to thank AB for her nice comments earlier.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80696 Jan 3, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening Una. Some of us got a later start and we are hurrying to catch up to your 29,000 plus. LOL
Good evening AW. I suppose so. Lol. It's not easy posting that many Gems of Wisdom. Another day or so of cast iron and it might just happen. Lol.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80698 Jan 3, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I used my iron skillets today in my big oven. One contained a meat loaf basted with A-1, another braised potatoes, and the 3rd with baked cornbread.
On top by wood stove, I had a pot of pinto beans which I garnished with chopped onion and sweet pickle relish. I would have shared, but then you folks might have found the homestead and wanted to come back when I only had sardines and saltine crackers. LOL
Sounds delicious, AW. I could almost taste it from here. Hope that you shared some with Dog.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#80699 Jan 3, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds delicious, AW. I could almost taste it from here. Hope that you shared some with Dog.
Yes, dog got his share of the meat loaf and corn bread. I did not let him have any beans since he sometimes likes to lay on a rug on the floor beside my bed with his rear end right up toward my face. LOL

I tried something new on the braised potatoes and it turned out really good. I coated them in butter and then covered with Chef Leo's Game and Meat rub which is mainly made from sorghum and chillie peppers.
Blueminer

United States

#80700 Jan 3, 2013
Well it's been a while. Thought I would drop in to say Hi Everyone! I don't get to read Topix like I used to. I honestly miss you guys.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80701 Jan 3, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure helped. Lol. Thank you, I'll still call you Uglylala then. Hehehe. The machine was $1,700.00 I was out $84.00. They told me my ins. would take care of the rest. Let's see my attorney cost $1,500.00 plus I lost everything else I had except the ragged drawers I was wearing. I guess my ex figured she couldn't sell them in a yard sale. Oh well. Lol.
I want to thank AB for her nice comments earlier.
Most lawyers are licensed thieves, although as in every profession, there are some good ones. Too bad about your ex fleecing you that way. But things get better with time. I learned a long time ago that material things really don't count in the big picture of life. I started out dirt poor, gradually worked up in salary and could afford some unnecessary "toys." Now the big salary is gone because of my illness. But I still have a roof over my head that is mine, a full belly, and a couple of friends that I can count on. As long as my bills are paid at the end of the month, I am happy. AW has the right idea. There's still a lot of beauty in this world if you take the time to notice. There is much to be said about getting out of the "rat race" and thanking Our Creator for the gifts that He has given us. We are never alone if we follow the Lord.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80702 Jan 3, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dog got his share of the meat loaf and corn bread. I did not let him have any beans since he sometimes likes to lay on a rug on the floor beside my bed with his rear end right up toward my face. LOL
I tried something new on the braised potatoes and it turned out really good. I coated them in butter and then covered with Chef Leo's Game and Meat rub which is mainly made from sorghum and chillie peppers.
Well AW, have you ever considered how dog feels when you bounce a few around the room? I hope you don't blame them on him.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#80703 Jan 3, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Most lawyers are licensed thieves, although as in every profession, there are some good ones. Too bad about your ex fleecing you that way. But things get better with time. I learned a long time ago that material things really don't count in the big picture of life. I started out dirt poor, gradually worked up in salary and could afford some unnecessary "toys." Now the big salary is gone because of my illness. But I still have a roof over my head that is mine, a full belly, and a couple of friends that I can count on. As long as my bills are paid at the end of the month, I am happy. AW has the right idea. There's still a lot of beauty in this world if you take the time to notice. There is much to be said about getting out of the "rat race" and thanking Our Creator for the gifts that He has given us. We are never alone if we follow the Lord.
Lol, my lawyer earned his money, she was the crook. Hehehe. That's been a few years ago. Yep, I have everything I need and everything I have is paid for and I thank God for it. I live simply and have never been one to try to keep up with what others have. I'm happy for others when they have things they enjoy.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80704 Jan 3, 2013
Well, it's time to say good-night to everyone. I'll be back tomorrow. Take care and sleep well.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#80705 Jan 3, 2013
Clear and cold out there, bird gone to bed, me about to also,, later people.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#80707 Jan 3, 2013
Goodnight everyone!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#80711 Jan 4, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well AW, have you ever considered how dog feels when you bounce a few around the room? I hope you don't blame them on him.
No Una, I don't blame the dog. Blame is when one tries to convince a 3rd party that the fault is that of a 2nd party and not oneself. Since there is nobody here but me and the dog, who would I tell "He did it" ? LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80712 Jan 4, 2013
Good morning, everyone. Winter is no doubt here. Hope everyone got a good night's sleep.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#80713 Jan 4, 2013
After an impossibly long night, I am headed to work. I am not in a good mood, so God help whoever gets on my nerves today.
concerned

Shepherdsville, KY

#80715 Jan 4, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Concerned. I'm glad you posted to tell us about this.:) That is some scary stuff but I tell you, I don't put much past this government. When they get together with other governments there is no telling what they come up with. I read a post a few weeks ago in this part of the state where somebody was wondering if anybody else heard a big "BOOM." I don't remember anybody else saying they heard it. Actually today I was outside and I heard a sort of whirling buzzing sound, like electricity. I could tell it was pretty far off across a field. I didn't pay much attention to it because I hear several strange noises around here but usually they are farm related like maybe a motor on a grain bin. I had never heard that sound before though. I think I'll start paying more attention. I recall posts in I think the West Liberty forum about a year or so ago, people hearing strange noises. One said that a big explosion kind of boom shook their house. But nobody knew what it was.
Of course I don't know your religious beliefs but FEMA camps with the UN involved fits right in with "end times" prophecy. In the last days there is going to be a man come to power who will rule the whole world, the anti-christ. He will have every follower of Jesus Christ that can be found arrested then killed. They will have to have a lot of camps available to put all of the believers in. FEMA Camps are perfectly believable to me.
Take care.:)
Yes I too am a believer and know. I stumbled across this the other day and thought it to be interesting. I pray everyone on here takes the time to view it. It confirms a lot of things I've been hearing. Note the date of this and think what is going on right now. This is a wake up call for America!
The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube

W KY Girl

Crystal Lake, IL

#80716 Jan 4, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I too am a believer and know. I stumbled across this the other day and thought it to be interesting. I pray everyone on here takes the time to view it. It confirms a lot of things I've been hearing. Note the date of this and think what is going on right now. This is a wake up call for America!
The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube
Hi "concerned." I am very glad to hear that you are also a believer. This day and time must be really confusing to unbelievers. You can consider what was told in prophecy and the things that are happening today and HOW FAST they are happening and to me it only points to one thing. I got part 1 watched, very interesting. I will get to the rest today. Thanks!
W KY Girl

Crystal Lake, IL

#80717 Jan 4, 2013
Good morning everybody.
W KY Girl

Crystal Lake, IL

#80718 Jan 4, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Good morning, everyone. Winter is no doubt here. Hope everyone got a good night's sleep.
Hi Oglala. I sure did, slept so hard my back is killing me. Hate it when that happens! lol Have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Don 5,253
Joey Zenos 31 min curious 3
ann luckett dentist 8 hr just me 22
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Bill 26,279
Review: Healing Gardens 11 hr bodvo 1
Anyone know someone who has lost a finger or toe? 14 hr Walter 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 19 hr texas pete 7,936
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••