Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,392)

Showing posts 67,821 - 67,840 of81,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Level 4

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I do believe in the saying that actions speak louder than words cause words without actions are empty but somehow actions without words are also confusing. So we need both of them. The best kind of relationship is when they’re not only your lover, but your best friend too. Have a Wonderful day!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Woah my Lord it's cold!! I've got the heat on, and I am wearing my warm jammies, but BRR!!!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AW. I heard that cherries help gout.
HA, where you going to find a virgin these days,,, oh, Cherries, my bad, never mind.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, where you going to find a virgin these days,,, oh, Cherries, my bad, neve mind.
Hemp Hemp Hemp...you dirty dirty man!
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Woah my Lord it's cold!! I've got the heat on, and I am wearing my warm jammies, but BRR!!!
Good morning RI. Electric blanket is the answer BUT that makes it so hard to get up in the morning. lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, where you going to find a virgin these days,,, oh, Cherries, my bad, never mind.
and the few that ain't... are either too old, too domineering and bossy, have a house full of kids, or relatives to come visit and eat up all your victuals. I will just suffer with the gout and hope the Ibuprofen works. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ones, not few LOL
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am up taking Ibuprofen for the gout so that I can make it to the chicken house tomorrow.
Do any of you live close to rock quarries or Corning Glass plants? I used to and the glass plant gave off much whizzing and whirring and the quarries set off dynamite. I could not keep pictures hanging on my walls and I finally had to move just to be able to breath from all the rock dust.
Good morning AW. I'm glad I don't live next to anything like that. But I was telling "Concerned" that yesterday I went outside and heard this whirling electrical sound. We have no close neighbors, the sound was coming from out across a field. Now that I think about it I wish I had checked it out closer to see what it was.
I hope your gout has quietened down and left you alone.:) I had that once years ago, very painful!
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
and the few that ain't... are either too old, too domineering and bossy, have a house full of kids, or relatives to come visit and eat up all your victuals. I will just suffer with the gout and hope the Ibuprofen works. LOL
LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW. I'm glad I don't live next to anything like that. But I was telling "Concerned" that yesterday I went outside and heard this whirling electrical sound. We have no close neighbors, the sound was coming from out across a field. Now that I think about it I wish I had checked it out closer to see what it was.
I hope your gout has quietened down and left you alone.:) I had that once years ago, very painful!
I also once lived near a power plant that was hydro-electric as well as coal burning. The sounds from humming electric and the train car loads of coal dumped into the chute were so noisy they carried up river for miles.

Chickens are lucky today, gout is better enough to go feed and water.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot "demanding." I hear I am demanding and bossy! LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I am not saying those things are the noises being heard, just some possibilities. I do know that high voltage power lines hum louder and further on cold, crisp days.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

time to check on the chickens.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I also once lived near a power plant that was hydro-electric as well as coal burning. The sounds from humming electric and the train car loads of coal dumped into the chute were so noisy they carried up river for miles.
Chickens are lucky today, gout is better enough to go feed and water.
I don't know what I heard yesterday. There are no businesses around here. If it was coming from somebody's house it sure must have been really loud there! I'm glad the gout is better. I don't remember what I did for mine. I think it finally just went away, thank goodness! Sure will put a catch in your get along huh? LOL
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Check this out - two cats, a fox, and an eagle hanging out on a porch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Talking about some hypocrites...you have got to love this! LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22557...
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not saying those things are the noises being heard, just some possibilities. I do know that high voltage power lines hum louder and further on cold, crisp days.
I thought of power lines but I really wasn't too concerned about it so I didn't check it out. lol If Martians ever do plan on landing here they will probably come to my place because there is a good chance I will ignore them. lol

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
(Uglylala, LOL)dang, I laughed when I saw that. I would be glad to call you a friend. I haven't posted a lot recently. I haven't said anything, but the Great Fartman has been getting his butt stomped by bronchitis and sinuitis, like most others. LOL. I'm usually not bothered by sinus problems, but I get upper respitatory infection about this time every year. I refuse to take a flue shot and rarely get the flue. Lol. I've been sleeping a lot, day and night. Got a sleep apnea machine a few weeks ago. I absolutely love that thing. Best sleep I've had in years. Lol. I even use it when taking a nap, it's better than a sippy cup. Lol.
I'm glad that you have a sleep apnea machine. Hubby has had one for several years now. Apnea is more serious than a lot of people realize. People who have this disorder are at risk for heart attacks and strokes. The C-PAP machine reduces the risk of these complications to almost nil...and the person who uses this machine get a good night's sleep. One word of caution, though. If you gain or lose a significant amount of weight, contact your pulmonologist. He may want to recalibrate the settings on the machine. Hope you sleep well from here on out. Your friend, Uglylala. P.S. I don't want to get too ugly, or I may scare hubby away. I would be lost after being married to him for almost 33 years. That's more than half my lifetime.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have 72 of them according to Allah. There's one catch, though. How can you enjoy this reward if you've blown yourself up, and the family jewels have been scattered?
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have 72 of them according to Allah. There's one catch, though. How can you enjoy this reward if you've blown yourself up, and the family jewels have been scattered?
LOL This brings up so many questions in my mind, questions that I have never been able to get a muslim to answer. In Islam it is said that women are like firewood in hell, lots and lots of them there (because women are so BAD). If that is so WHO are those virgins? Are they some new creation or are they recycled women? And if every muslim man were to get 72 virgins, wouldn't that make there be 72 times more women than men in the muslim paradise? But only the muslims who die killing a Jew or Christian get the 72 virgins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,821 - 67,840 of81,564
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 7 min Phoenix97 5
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 11 min hovel 8
Ungrateful People 11 min Yessiree 5
Anyone Know Why Rednecks are so ignorant (May '10) 44 min worldidiot 134
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 2 hr rick mitchell davis 2
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 11 hr NeNe 1
christian vause ( chris vause) 12 hr rick mitchell davis 3
•••
•••