Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
67,801 - 67,820 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80571
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oglala wrote:
Good evening, AB Hope that you start feeling better. Looks like the polite times for our resident trolls are over. You know, Roaming, Una,and Imposter exhibit some intellectual prowess when they want to. If they want to introduce civil discourse, I would be glad to talk with them. Una, especially, has quite an extensive knowledge of the Bible. It puzzles me when he understands the Scriptures, but doesn't follow the Lord's teachings. Maybe it's a way to let off steam safely by berating others. We're just anonymous people behind a keyboard and computer screen. I'll probably get sh.t for saying this, but I really would like to converse with everyone here.
Thanks lala, I am sick of being sick. lol I am ready to start my New Year.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80572
Jan 2, 2013
 
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
The boom is likely fracking, but have you listened to several newscasts, many from mainstream news stations,regarding the unusual sounds heard around the world? No one offers an explanation of these sounds. A few people on Youtube have put together a compendium of these newscasts, and audio about these sounds. By the way, your comment about fracking is valid. I hope the fracking going on near the Gulf of Mexico does not result in the disruption in the New Madrid Fault. Then we will have many birds dead. But we may not have the ability to talk about them.
We don't have natural gas down this way, or at least they haven't found any yet that I know of. But people do still hear the "booms" now and then. If they disrupt the New Madrid fault line too much there will be more than dead birds! lol We haven't had a good tremor lately.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80573
Jan 2, 2013
 
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
The boom is likely fracking, but have you listened to several newscasts, many from mainstream news stations,regarding the unusual sounds heard around the world? No one offers an explanation of these sounds. A few people on Youtube have put together a compendium of these newscasts, and audio about these sounds. By the way, your comment about fracking is valid. I hope the fracking going on near the Gulf of Mexico does not result in the disruption in the New Madrid Fault. Then we will have many birds dead. But we may not have the ability to talk about them.
That is why the earthquake report is fascinating. Fracking areas have plenty of them and like you I don't want to see us split from the Gulf to the Great Lakes like that worse case scenario was for the Sleeping Giant waking up.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80575
Jan 2, 2013
 
Oglala wrote:
Good evening, AB Hope that you start feeling better. Looks like the polite times for our resident trolls are over. You know, Roaming, Una,and Imposter exhibit some intellectual prowess when they want to. If they want to introduce civil discourse, I would be glad to talk with them. Una, especially, has quite an extensive knowledge of the Bible. It puzzles me when he understands the Scriptures, but doesn't follow the Lord's teachings. Maybe it's a way to let off steam safely by berating others. We're just anonymous people behind a keyboard and computer screen. I'll probably get sh.t for saying this, but I really would like to converse with everyone here.
Bingo!:)

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80580
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does anybody remember A Soldier? He was researching mass die-offs of birds and other animals around the world. Do you remember that site that he recommended? If so, please let me know the address of that site.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80581
Jan 2, 2013
 
Well, time to get some sleep. Will talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams, everyone.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80583
Jan 2, 2013
 
Just read about a flu-like illness in Canada. It was discovered when a woman was found dead on a train and 3 other passengers developed flu-like symptoms. The 3 other passengers were hospitalized and quarantined. The train car was sterilized. Officials initiated a quarantine until they find out exactly what killed the woman. This bears watching. Good-night again. The sky is not falling, but I am wary of initiation of pandemics.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80584
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oglala wrote:
Just read about a flu-like illness in Canada. It was discovered when a woman was found dead on a train and 3 other passengers developed flu-like symptoms. The 3 other passengers were hospitalized and quarantined. The train car was sterilized. Officials initiated a quarantine until they find out exactly what killed the woman. This bears watching. Good-night again. The sky is not falling, but I am wary of initiation of pandemics.
Actually the sky is falling, tonight is the peak of the Quadrantids meteor shower. Not always the best but with up to 80 per hour it can be pretty good.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80586
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oglala wrote:
Does anybody remember A Soldier? He was researching mass die-offs of birds and other animals around the world. Do you remember that site that he recommended? If so, please let me know the address of that site.
I remember him well, from down around Fort Campbell, Saragon was keeping us updated about him. It was very informative (maybe too much) reporting all the deaths around the globe. All the birds, fish, cattle etc...That site was pulled down. Click on an see.

http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80587
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oglala wrote:
Una, you can be nice when you want to. Why don't you add to the conversation. You have a lot to say. Your knowledge of the Bible is incredible. I can't believe that you want to hurt people deliberately.
Your friend, I hope. Uglylala
(Uglylala, LOL)dang, I laughed when I saw that. I would be glad to call you a friend. I haven't posted a lot recently. I haven't said anything, but the Great Fartman has been getting his butt stomped by bronchitis and sinuitis, like most others. LOL. I'm usually not bothered by sinus problems, but I get upper respitatory infection about this time every year. I refuse to take a flue shot and rarely get the flue. Lol. I've been sleeping a lot, day and night. Got a sleep apnea machine a few weeks ago. I absolutely love that thing. Best sleep I've had in years. Lol. I even use it when taking a nap, it's better than a sippy cup. Lol.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80588
Jan 2, 2013
 
Good nite all. Off to bed.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80589
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the sky is falling, tonight is the peak of the Quadrantids meteor shower. Not always the best but with up to 80 per hour it can be pretty good.
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot all about it. It is a beautiful night out. Do you know the peak hour?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80590
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Flu* not flue. Dang I don't have a flue or a stove. Good cough syrup. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80591
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why the earthquake report is fascinating. Fracking areas have plenty of them and like you I don't want to see us split from the Gulf to the Great Lakes like that worse case scenario was for the Sleeping Giant waking up.
AB, you naughty girl. I don't think it's fracking making all that noise. I've bounced out a few bed slats in my time but it didn't rumble in the sky. I'm telling you it's that FAART thing in Alaska. LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80592
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Goodnight everyone. Hope you feel better Teddy. :)
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80593
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot all about it. It is a beautiful night out. Do you know the peak hour?
I think 3 am on this one,, here is a link to a live feed incase you are feeling lazy.

http://www.space.com/19092-meteor-showers-liv...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80594
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Abeliever wrote:
Goodnight everyone. Hope you feel better Teddy.:)
Good night AB. Same to you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80595
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I am up taking Ibuprofen for the gout so that I can make it to the chicken house tomorrow.

Do any of you live close to rock quarries or Corning Glass plants? I used to and the glass plant gave off much whizzing and whirring and the quarries set off dynamite. I could not keep pictures hanging on my walls and I finally had to move just to be able to breath from all the rock dust.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80596
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I guess I have been eating too much bacon and pork lately which sometimes brings on the gout. The VA doctor said that to take 3 or 4 Ibuprofens would do just as good as any prescription meds. So far he is right. Shrimp (which I love) will also cause flare-ups.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80597
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I guess I have been eating too much bacon and pork lately which sometimes brings on the gout. The VA doctor said that to take 3 or 4 Ibuprofens would do just as good as any prescription meds. So far he is right. Shrimp (which I love) will also cause flare-ups.
Hi AW. I heard that cherries help gout.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
carla rushing/cody lane 6 hr Looks like 3
justin andrew hunter 8 hr Alicia 2
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 8 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
Rotten West End parents 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 9 hr Confused 49
Which is Worst: Communism, or Satanism, or Capi... (Sep '13) 9 hr aceofspades 7
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Fri john 48
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) Jul 24 honeymylove 7,910
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••