Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,390)

Showing posts 67,781 - 67,800 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he got into the "bath salts." That's the newest way to get high.
These young folks are taking their lives in their hands when they use this stuff. It makes people go stark raving mad. Now, what kind of person would want to be like that??It's crazy.
Have you seen the before and after shots of people on meth? That must be one awesome high to do that to you but you keep going back for more.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Come again???
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I know where WallyWorld is, so get me from there to the antique store, haha!!

The right brain kicked in, left side went byby. Ok From Interstate 75 exit 29 head east on 25 to the 2nd light and go right passing Wal Mart and the antiques store in on the LEFT just past it. Easy peazy.

Since: Dec 12

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he got into the "bath salts." That's the newest way to get high.
These young folks are taking their lives in their hands when they use this stuff. It makes people go stark raving mad. Now, what kind of person would want to be like that??It's crazy.
Have you heard the stories about users attacking and canibalizing other people when high on that mess!?! I have heard at least two stories about people getting high on it then eating other people's face off, no kidding!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>,
The right brain kicked in, left side went byby. Ok From Interstate 75 exit 29 head east on 25 to the 2nd light and go right passing Wal Mart and the antiques store in on the LEFT just past it. Easy peazy.
Thanks, Hemp! I should be able to make it out that way. Earliest would be Friday. I'm anxious to see it. That, and I can try out the place called Basil's that someone has talked about on here. I'd really enjoy some good homemade Italian food for a change instead of having to cook it myself. Somerset only has a Fazoli's. And that's NOT Italian at all, in my opinion.....
Ghost Burger

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard the stories about users attacking and canibalizing other people when high on that mess!?! I have heard at least two stories about people getting high on it then eating other people's face off, no kidding!
Turns them into Zombies. It is only going to get worse.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Yuk!!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think the worse one recently in the news was what happened down in Miami Florida. Well maybe it was Miami.. I do know that it was in Florida someplace.

Anyway, the crazy guy who did the bath salts ate some innocent bystanders face off so badly that there was not anything left to reattach. Guess he must have swallowed it... Can you EVEN imagine???

Oh dear God, the mental image. And here I am, trying to cook dinner right now... There goes the appetite. Everyone else can enjoy it. I'll stick to my coffee for the time being)..
Ewwwwwww.
Ghost Burger

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Run for the boarder
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chores are done, now time for some meaningless banter like the six deer just outside my kitchen window that were watching me wash dishes.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Now they have come to the other side of the house. I guess they want to see what is on Topix.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the before and after shots of people on meth? That must be one awesome high to do that to you but you keep going back for more.
I'v seen those awful meth pictures. It is one of the most addictive substances. It is cooked, and contains drain cleaner, ephedrine, acid, formaldehyde, an some other poisonous stuff. You literally poison your body. But the bath salts (look it up) are not the kind that you put in your tub to soak in. It's just called that. It works like speed that you can't come down from. Dopamine is released in your brain in HUGE amounts so that the person keeps dancing wildly, screaming, maybe eating flesh from another, etc. It is a bad, bad, high. Trouble is, it is sold freely in head shops, and kids can get a hold of this. It is not exactly a drug,so the DEA can't regulate it, at least for now. It may be the thing that was involved when that guy tried to eat another person's face. I'm sure you heard of that scary thing. Bath salts also give a person superhuman strength, at least for a little while. There are videos on YOUTUBE showing what this poison can do. I research all this stuff because I have a family member who is an addict, and he/she just takes anything available. It breaks my heart because these young people don't realize what the end result is with these addictive substances. I wouldn't be surprised if these mass shootings recently are not the result of taking these things.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Now they have come to the other side of the house. I guess they want to see what is on Topix.
When I lived up North,there was a wild animal farm not too far from us. Well, one day, my outside dogs were barking wildly at this white deer that had a huge rack of antlers. Good thing my dogs were in a fenced in yard. The dogs and the deer were charging each other, but the fence was in between them. I knew where the deer came from, so I called the animal farm. They asked me to try to catch the deer and hold him until they got there. What a fool I was to listen to them.
I almost had a rope around his neck, but he flicked me off like I was just an annoying fly. A little wiser, I went into the house and got apples, carrots, and lettuce. I came back out and kept that deer busy eating. Apparently, the deer was a rare specimen of a Eurasian deer. The folks came up and hit it with a tranquilizer gun, while I stood next to the deer. Thank goodness they had a good aim. They loaded that guy into a truck and off he went. By this time, I was really late for work. When I explained the reason for my tardiness, no one believed me and said that my story was the most creative excuse they heard.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Mine have now gone up the hill to socialize with the chickens.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I might be interested in it. Although it would probably take the better part of a week or two to get it fired, scoured, seasoned and back into shape. I would take a lot of elbow grease to get that thing back to black.
Could you tell me where this antique store is at by chance??
Thanks!!!! I'm kind of excited, and that price isn't all that bad. I'm willing to breathe new life into it as long as it's what I've been looking for!!
It is not hard to restore. First, use a good rust remover to get off all the oxidized brown material. Then get some Stove Black. You can probably find it in a hardware store, but if not, I'm sure that you can get it on the internet. I found an antique cast iron stove that i restored. That Stove Black Polish worked like a charm. Wear gloves though, because it is very messy. You apply it with a sponge, or an old rag.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Una honey can I get u some hot cocoa? Its cold outside.
concerned

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Concerned. That is very interesting. There is no telling what it might be. I hope you find out. Maybe if you contact your local news people they will get interested and investigate.
Where I live is a flight path from, I'm guessing Fort Campbell to somewhere. Well actually they are always traveling East and West so maybe it's not Fort Campbell. Who knows! All I do know is fairly often we have several planes or helicopters go over - a lot of times the big carriers. I always run to the door and watch them like a little kid. LOL We also have local low flying helicopters pretty often. We have a joke when we hear them, we say ohhh they are looking for the pot patch! lol As often as they come around here they would surely find one if it was out there!
I hope you find out what the mystery noise is. Take care.:)
Thank you for your response. There is nothing in the air during the roaring. I was searching on line for maybe some clues and was shocked to see we're not the only ones hearing this. It was so bad in a part of Fla. they thought it was a tornado yet there was no warnings or threats of storms. You can find that on you tube. As far as the helicopter is concerned the earlier one was smaller,but this last one was big, I wrote down the markings on it.Then someone had told me about fema concentration camps and I looked it up when after they told me this. And to my surpise and shock IT IS TRUE check it out in Ky.I live close to ft. Knox and it said there was a U N helicopter always there. The first 2 letters in the one I saw said UN the rest were numbers and the same colors mention Ithought it was a vin number or something. You might want to start checking out those low flying things. Something is going on, why would the UN flying around in a country side and what is up with this camp deal.
W KY Girl

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your response. There is nothing in the air during the roaring. I was searching on line for maybe some clues and was shocked to see we're not the only ones hearing this. It was so bad in a part of Fla. they thought it was a tornado yet there was no warnings or threats of storms. You can find that on you tube. As far as the helicopter is concerned the earlier one was smaller,but this last one was big, I wrote down the markings on it.Then someone had told me about fema concentration camps and I looked it up when after they told me this. And to my surpise and shock IT IS TRUE check it out in Ky.I live close to ft. Knox and it said there was a U N helicopter always there. The first 2 letters in the one I saw said UN the rest were numbers and the same colors mention Ithought it was a vin number or something. You might want to start checking out those low flying things. Something is going on, why would the UN flying around in a country side and what is up with this camp deal.
Hi Concerned. I'm glad you posted to tell us about this.:) That is some scary stuff but I tell you, I don't put much past this government. When they get together with other governments there is no telling what they come up with. I read a post a few weeks ago in this part of the state where somebody was wondering if anybody else heard a big "BOOM." I don't remember anybody else saying they heard it. Actually today I was outside and I heard a sort of whirling buzzing sound, like electricity. I could tell it was pretty far off across a field. I didn't pay much attention to it because I hear several strange noises around here but usually they are farm related like maybe a motor on a grain bin. I had never heard that sound before though. I think I'll start paying more attention. I recall posts in I think the West Liberty forum about a year or so ago, people hearing strange noises. One said that a big explosion kind of boom shook their house. But nobody knew what it was.
Of course I don't know your religious beliefs but FEMA camps with the UN involved fits right in with "end times" prophecy. In the last days there is going to be a man come to power who will rule the whole world, the anti-christ. He will have every follower of Jesus Christ that can be found arrested then killed. They will have to have a lot of camps available to put all of the believers in. FEMA Camps are perfectly believable to me.
Take care.:)

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Una, you can be nice when you want to. Why don't you add to the conversation. You have a lot to say. Your knowledge of the Bible is incredible. I can't believe that you want to hurt people deliberately.
Your friend, I hope. Uglylala
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>are you feeling better? I hope so, I have spent the whole day sick, so much for the flue shot this year, didn't help a bit. How long did it take for you to get to feeling any better?
Hi Richard, thanks for asking and NO I am not, tomorrow makes a week. Meds 5 day Zpac, codiene cough syrup all gone, some nasal spray. I had a follow up with regular doctor today, shot in the rear, more anti-biotics, cough pills instead of syrup. No more fever thankfully. My friend that works there said flu like symptoms, but not the flu, and respiratory problems are flooding doctors, acute care, Emerg care and hospitals now but won't say it is epidemic. Every family has some sick members it seems. It is just running it's course, some say 2 weeks, while it passes through family and co-workers. I have never taken the flu shot and probably never would. I will take my chances with the flu. Mine is bronchial, sinuses, stomach, body aches, no other flu like symptoms, i.e. fever, throwing up etc..

I hope you get to feeling better.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Yes, this topic is about BIRDS. Remember? Birds!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,781 - 67,800 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 3 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 4 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 6 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 6 hr Auntie Phascist 4
Fischer announces support for Hollander in Metr... 7 hr Linda Sparrow 1
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 9 hr Phoenix97 462
David and Michelle James (Jun '13) 10 hr Karma 56
•••
•••