Speaking of plastics, have you ever given any thought to all of our foods that the grocery stores put out on these green or yellow Styrofoam trays? We already know how bad the fumes from burning Styrofoam can be. Yet we allow our food to be packaged in, and sometimes sit on it, for days at a time. Meat can sit for sometimes four to five days on that Styrofoam tray and then it's wrapped in cellophane on top of that. These very same products that are so toxic if the fumes are inhaled if you burn them.... So is it the actual BURNING fumes that are deadly, or the invisible fumes given off from these products that we can't see or smell on top of it all that are causing us to die from these cancers??<quoted text>
I agree about the plastic too! It wouldn't hurt my feelings if my microwave kicked the bucket. About all I use it for is warming a few things. All this stuff we cook in, what food is stored in and the food itself is what's wrong with a lot of us!
I think sometimes that we've nudged our own bodies into nourishing and feeding many of these cancerous cells that are killing us off simply through the products that we naively bring into our homes..