Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,380)

Showing posts 67,581 - 67,600 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried it a long time ago and it did nothing for me, I never even got the munchies. My friends were talking about how great it was, I did not see anything great about it. I have had more buzz from an old hand made cigar that PAP went down to the tobacco barn and rolled. He caught us trying to smoke and said "Come on boys, lets go get a real smoke". After I quit turning green, I was cured. LOL
I wish that I had someone to teach me a lesson. Consequently, I smoked for many years until last spring, when I started using the electronic cigarette. What a wonderful thing that is to help smokers quit. It gives you the sensation of smoking a cigarette, but only vapor is inhaled, so there are no carcinogenic byproducts. You don't get the smoke that bothers other folks, and for once, my curtains and windows are cleaner without the cigarette smoke. Of course, being in the hospital so much last summer, I didn't have the opportunity to smoke, and I was too sick to sneak outside for a smoke. So my medical problems last spring and summer had a silver lining after all. That helped me quit.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

My ancestors were largely tobacco farmers on very small hill side farms. They lived all year long with cows, pigs, chickens, and the garden and had that one pay check a year when they sold the crop and settled up their accounts and started again.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I am not waiting for the New Year to put up my calendar. LOL I have been waiting on an email from my fried that has been traveling to just get a report that they made it home safely. I now have it, so good night and Happy New Year.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

* friend, not fried. LOL
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Happy New Year to all of ya.. I may have to put on my long john's before I fire off the old shotgun tonight.. bur it is cold. I hope the next year brings all of you peace, joy and love.. I have had it tom , I am eating the whole bowl of cabbage, I am so tired of everybody else finding the dime, and getting all the good luck thru the year... Blessing to you all...

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Good night,everyone, and Happy and Prosperous New Year. Una and Impostor: I hope that you continue to contribute to the conversation without reverting to negative comments. You have much to offer. When you let your guard down a little bit, you show a lot of insight and reasoning power. Anyway, good-night to all, and I'll be back tomorrow, God Willing.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Hmm, it's raining. Is it warm enough to rain?
Richard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hmm, it's raining. Is it warm enough to rain?
It is snowing here, starting to cover the hood and top of my truck.
Richard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Oglala wrote:
Good night,everyone, and Happy and Prosperous New Year. Una and Impostor: I hope that you continue to contribute to the conversation without reverting to negative comments. You have much to offer. When you let your guard down a little bit, you show a lot of insight and reasoning power. Anyway, good-night to all, and I'll be back tomorrow, God Willing.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Richard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

LOL
Richard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

so true wrote:
Happy New Year to all of ya.. I may have to put on my long john's before I fire off the old shotgun tonight.. bur it is cold. I hope the next year brings all of you peace, joy and love.. I have had it tom , I am eating the whole bowl of cabbage, I am so tired of everybody else finding the dime, and getting all the good luck thru the year... Blessing to you all...
Same to you.
Richard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I always liked that old idiomatic expression. Happy new year.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Don't think we're gonna make it till midnight at our house tonight.... Tried so hard to stay awake, haha. Made a small tray of cheese, deli meat, fresh veggies, dip, crackers and some fruit pastries for tonight, etc. Then we sat down and started watching the Twilight Zone Marathon on SyFy Channel, but it's about knocked us out over here. Got my belly full and now have caught myself nodding out twice in the last hour, so I'm headed to bed.
:)

Walked over to shut the PC down and thought I'd stop to wish everyone out there a very happy New Year. Hope you are having fun out there, wherever you may be tonight.

Stay safe and drive with caution, any of you who are out on the town. If you're drinking, please make sure you have a designated driver if you need to get home tonight. And watch for other impaired drivers on the roads too. I don't want to read any bad news tomorrow..

God bless you all!!
Okay, chat with you all next year!!

_-_The Nopes_-_

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>It is snowing here, starting to cover the hood and top of my truck.
Oh well I don't want none of that!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

rain on my metal roof woke me with 30 minutes to go in this year. I was dreaming of going to the beach LOL POOH it is only rain and not the ocean
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

counting down. 8 more minutes to put 2012 calendar in my stove LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
rain on my metal roof woke me with 30 minutes to go in this year. I was dreaming of going to the beach LOL POOH it is only rain and not the ocean
Bummer, huh AW?:) I hope you have a severely blessed 2013!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,581 - 67,600 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shot fired during McDonald's robbery on Preston... 2 hr Phoenix97 5
Who is Alison Lundergan Grimes? 2 hr hovel 8
Ungrateful People 2 hr Yessiree 5
Anyone Know Why Rednecks are so ignorant (May '10) 3 hr worldidiot 134
marcie vause,christian vause charles vause 5 hr rick mitchell davis 2
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 14 hr NeNe 1
christian vause ( chris vause) 14 hr rick mitchell davis 3
•••
•••