Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
67,261 - 67,280 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79646 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Afternoon Una. I had to make another quick trip to the Dollar Store. I was out of mustard for my fried bologna sandwiches. That cheap stuff that I buy is only good when fried and served with mustard and onions.
I am not fond of mustard on too many things, but I have to have it and mayo on fried egg sandwiches!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79647 Dec 29, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Holy Moly! Now how am I going to explain this!?! hahahaha
Hi OhioJeepGirl.:)
Well hello there!=) Would you like me to give you some pointers for next time? ha ha ha!!!
W KY Girl

Mchenry, IL

#79648 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not calling anyone a liar and I agree that posts are being deleted for unwarranted reasons. All I am saying is that I am fairly sure that Imposter is mistaken on the identity and I am betting it is NOT the poster that was once on this thread known as OhioJeepGirl.
AW it doesn't set well with me at all when some...people (person to be exact) think that I have to answer to them. But as for you and the sane people here I will answer, no I am not OJG.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79649 Dec 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, do not bring up my ESP. It will get more rumors started! I sense it already! Ha! I think I would be EKYGirl.
Yes, your mom and ex would want you to be happy. It will get a little easier each year. It has been 10 years for me now, but the first 5-6 years were really tough and yet, each one was easier than the year before. We just have to let time do its job.
Definitely would be Eastern Kentucky Girl. You are right about them wanting us to be happy without them. One big hurdle survived and the month of January and it should get easier. It's hard to do "a year ago today"...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79650 Dec 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fond of mustard on too many things, but I have to have it and mayo on fried egg sandwiches!
I only use mustard when I can't stand what I would otherwise be eating. It is a MUST for fried bologna and spam.
W KY Girl

Mchenry, IL

#79651 Dec 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there!=) Would you like me to give you some pointers for next time? ha ha ha!!!
Oh lordy lordy lordy, you don't know how close somebody came to meeting the real W KY Girl. The one that I try my best to control. hahaha
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79652 Dec 29, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
AW it doesn't set well with me at all when some...people (person to be exact) think that I have to answer to them. But as for you and the sane people here I will answer, no I am not OJG.
I agree with that. I don't report to or take directions from anyone except the CREATOR.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79653 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I only use mustard when I can't stand what I would otherwise be eating. It is a MUST for fried bologna and spam.
I t at bologna often, but last week I had a craving for fried bologna, egg, and cheese sandwiches. I am over it now. Sometimes fried bologna tastes as good as a steak.

ha ha ha!!! I just thought about how every time I come on here I get hungry!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79654 Dec 29, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lordy lordy lordy, you don't know how close somebody came to meeting the real W KY Girl. The one that I try my best to control. hahaha
Cute! LOL They never show up anyways.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79655 Dec 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely would be Eastern Kentucky Girl. You are right about them wanting us to be happy without them. One big hurdle survived and the month of January and it should get easier. It's hard to do "a year ago today"...
I have had to do the "year ago" thing now for 9 years. It has gotten easier but I still don't celebrate.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79656 Dec 29, 2012
Have a great afternoon everyone. I am off to watch the pre-game special, make something to snack on, get all my blue on, then curl up on the couch and watch the game. Louisville is just too strong this year, but I NEVER count our WILDCATS out. You just never know. hahaha

C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS.....GO UK!!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79657 Dec 29, 2012
Um, that should have read, "I don't eat" bologna often. Topix is doing it to me already.
W KY Girl

Mchenry, IL

#79658 Dec 29, 2012
"Our first amendment rights are slowly being eroded and we can see that with the censorship going on with this thread."

I have a question about this. When some abusive...person feels the need to exercise this 1st amendment right to verbally abuse other people WHERE DOES THE PERSON BEING ABUSED'S RIGHTS COME IN??????? Does that person have the right NOT TO BE VERBALLY ABUSED????
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#79659 Dec 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Teddy, you have yourself a great day. I tried to will all the snow across the river to Indiana. Weatherman was saying snow, snow, snow and I was saying no, no, no. haha I hope you didn't get much if any. lol
Really, do we have to use the "S" word.:)
W KY Girl

Mchenry, IL

#79660 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that. I don't report to or take directions from anyone except the CREATOR.
I agree. Some people think that they are so big and scary that people have to jump when they holler. I don't operate that way!
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79661 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had to do the "year ago" thing now for 9 years. It has gotten easier but I still don't celebrate.
I have not been big on the holidays for a long time, but this year I was a little more into it. I think we might go ahead and do it up next year! Will be fun to live in the spirit of the holiday season. My whole house would normally be transformed, but I have not done anything even close to that in a very long time. I decided to get back into baking again. I found my kitchenaid mixer and have been baking ever since! I made some pretty braided breads, but they were a little over cooked. My oven has always cooked too hot and I lower the temp, but finally I decided to see how off it was. I was shocked to pull out the thermometer and see that my oven has been off 100 degrees! No wonder I have had a hard time with it. Now I just keep the thermometer in where I can see it through the window. Soon I will figure it out. Better braided bread next time (6 strands! that was fun!).
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79663 Dec 29, 2012
I am out of here too to rest the eyes and get a little recliner time with the Dog. Everyone have a good afternoon.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79665 Dec 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Have a great afternoon everyone. I am off to watch the pre-game special, make something to snack on, get all my blue on, then curl up on the couch and watch the game. Louisville is just too strong this year, but I NEVER count our WILDCATS out. You just never know. hahaha
C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS, CATS.....GO UK!!
Enjoy! It is a great day to curl up.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79666 Dec 29, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, do we have to use the "S" word.:)
Good afternoon Hemp! Great to see you are still posting.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#79668 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am out of here too to rest the eyes and get a little recliner time with the Dog. Everyone have a good afternoon.
Me too! I have been on here too long already.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 30 min Kane 1,254
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Robbie Ashcraft 6 hr Ugly couple 52
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 7 hr victimoftheft 9
Do you approve of Melaine Roberts as County Judge? 8 hr A happy Bullitt C... 6
Steven Allison 12 hr Steven allison 14
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr honeymylove 7,935
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••