Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
67,201 - 67,220 of 81,589 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then could you prove beyond reasonable doubt that I have lied in any of the conspiracies in which I have presented the inconsistencies and questions. I am not necessarily saying my theories are true, I am merely presenting question which no one even wants to address. So what is your take on the inconsistencies in the official narrative of the Sandy Hook incident?
No I can not prove that you have lied but you can't prove that you're telling the truth either. Like I said, EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy. I think in this day and time it is more important to the media to be first instead of accurate. They want to be the first to tell a story not caring too much whether they really have the facts correct. They are more like somebody gossiping than what use to be a somewhat trusted new sources.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I need to go email sympathy to a friend that had to put her dog down today after 16 years, so 20 minutes should do the trick.
I know how she feels. Two weeks ago, I made the decision to put my old horse down. I had him since he was a baby, and he was almost 27 years old. Best horse I ever had. We raced him until he was 9 years old. Then he retired to being a riding horse. Finally, he was a pasture ornament. So sad. Loved him like he was one of my own kids.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Another rainy night. Anyone getting snow??
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Good Night Folks. My eyes are just not up for all this speed reading.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Good night, AW. Pleasant dreams.
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can not prove that you have lied but you can't prove that you're telling the truth either. Like I said, EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy. I think in this day and time it is more important to the media to be first instead of accurate. They want to be the first to tell a story not caring too much whether they really have the facts correct. They are more like somebody gossiping than what use to be a somewhat trusted new sources.
"not caring too much whether they really have the facts correct"
actually, they intentionally do not get the facts correct. With something like the Sandy Hook incident, facts matter and it's not just about getting the story out first. There is a big cover-up going on and it is being completely ignored by the mainstream media. You yourself are still evading the issues that were brought up in that article I posted the other night and won't even give your own honest assessment of what you think really happened and why there were so many inconsistencies. Do you think what the media told us is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Another rainy night. Anyone getting snow??
Was raining here then turned to some serious sleet. Now...I believe its quit for now. I hope this mess don't freeze!
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how she feels. Two weeks ago, I made the decision to put my old horse down. I had him since he was a baby, and he was almost 27 years old. Best horse I ever had. We raced him until he was 9 years old. Then he retired to being a riding horse. Finally, he was a pasture ornament. So sad. Loved him like he was one of my own kids.
Sorry Oglala.:(

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was raining here then turned to some serious sleet. Now...I believe its quit for now. I hope this mess don't freeze!
Well, that doesn't sound like fun. Still pouring rain here. I hope it doesn't get slick.
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can not prove that you have lied but you can't prove that you're telling the truth either.
I never said my theories were true...I am simply asking question and presenting evidence of the inconsistencies which are not being addressed. I am not content with accepting the official narrative as the truth because I have no doubt it's mostly lies based on the evidence I have seen.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Nope, please don't let the nonsense get you down. It's not worth it. I am the one that peed somebody off and now they are throwing grenades at everybody. Sorry.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then could you prove beyond reasonable doubt that I have lied in any of the conspiracies in which I have presented the inconsistencies and questions. I am not necessarily saying my theories are true, I am merely presenting question which no one even wants to address. So what is your take on the inconsistencies in the official narrative of the Sandy Hook incident?
Poor Sybil has turned into a girl again.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that doesn't sound like fun. Still pouring rain here. I hope it doesn't get slick.
Yeah, just above us they are getting some serious snow. I just hope this water doesn't freeze!
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Sybil has turned into a girl again.
the anagram names I use are descriptive of the person I am addressing. Yours fits you very well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
Nope, please don't let the nonsense get you down. It's not worth it. I am the one that peed somebody off and now they are throwing grenades at everybody. Sorry.
It's not nonsense. It's the truth. People don't have to lie, they choose to do it. No, hand grenades aren't being thrown at everybody. You haven't peed me off, but Nope has lied from day one of her posting. I have no use for a liar. If someone lies about common things, I can only imagine what they would do in important matters.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
the anagram names I use are descriptive of the person I am addressing. Yours fits you very well.
No Sybil, you are a sissy dressed up like a girl, dancing in front of your mirror. Oh, you have a most horrid runner in your pantyhose. I think it might be to late for nail polish.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nonsense. It's the truth. People don't have to lie, they choose to do it. No, hand grenades aren't being thrown at everybody. You haven't peed me off, but Nope has lied from day one of her posting. I have no use for a liar. If someone lies about common things, I can only imagine what they would do in important matters.
Your friend is the one I peed off. He is the one who seems to have snapped, YET AGAIN. Una, IF you take your lead from him that does not say much at all for you. I know you have better sense and I hope you are above that! You say you are a Christian, do you really think it is okay to keep attacking people for whatever might have happened in the past? Does it really matter that much? I don't get it.:(
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will. Good night Imposter. Think I'll go to bed before I puke. Don't go for good, that's the name of their game. Wah, Wah, Wah, ol' mean Imposter pulled my pigtails. Ahahahah.
He's the one that got his pigtails pulled and had a little hissy fit! lol But whaaateverrr! lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Icy slush here. I am glad I did not stay up for the speed reading and misinformation that is almost as bad as what the news media presents.

I quit watching most everything except the old TV shows during the mud-slinging election campaigns.... Maybe 3 months ago or more.

I saw no one over Christmas Holidays. I think I saw another human about a week ago. I did have a cow come wandering out of the woods yesterday and then go back. Does that count for anything?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Icy slush here. I am glad I did not stay up for the speed reading and misinformation that is almost as bad as what the news media presents.
I quit watching most everything except the old TV shows during the mud-slinging election campaigns.... Maybe 3 months ago or more.
I saw no one over Christmas Holidays. I think I saw another human about a week ago. I did have a cow come wandering out of the woods yesterday and then go back. Does that count for anything?
Hello Ancient Wolf, Lots of snow, but only on the grass, melting on the road as soon as it hit. Maybe 1-2 inches. I was hoping it stayed across the river in Indiana, which it did. 6 inches and a driving hazard just 30 miles away. Looks like we are in for some more. I may have to stay home for the Battle of the Bluegrass State. UK/UL. I am not as confident our Wildcats will win this one. Louisville is just too good and our young freshmen just don't have it like our freshmen last year. Should be a good game anyway.(I know you don't care, hahaha)

What happen to our nice Imposter? I take it most of the gaps are his trying the patience of the mods? What a shame. I really liked the new and improved Imposter. lol

Have a good day and you and dog stay warm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search