Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79560 Dec 28, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Another rainy night. Anyone getting snow??
Was raining here then turned to some serious sleet. Now...I believe its quit for now. I hope this mess don't freeze!
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79562 Dec 28, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how she feels. Two weeks ago, I made the decision to put my old horse down. I had him since he was a baby, and he was almost 27 years old. Best horse I ever had. We raced him until he was 9 years old. Then he retired to being a riding horse. Finally, he was a pasture ornament. So sad. Loved him like he was one of my own kids.
Sorry Oglala.:(

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#79563 Dec 28, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was raining here then turned to some serious sleet. Now...I believe its quit for now. I hope this mess don't freeze!
Well, that doesn't sound like fun. Still pouring rain here. I hope it doesn't get slick.
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

#79564 Dec 28, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can not prove that you have lied but you can't prove that you're telling the truth either.
I never said my theories were true...I am simply asking question and presenting evidence of the inconsistencies which are not being addressed. I am not content with accepting the official narrative as the truth because I have no doubt it's mostly lies based on the evidence I have seen.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79566 Dec 28, 2012
Nope, please don't let the nonsense get you down. It's not worth it. I am the one that peed somebody off and now they are throwing grenades at everybody. Sorry.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#79568 Dec 28, 2012
Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then could you prove beyond reasonable doubt that I have lied in any of the conspiracies in which I have presented the inconsistencies and questions. I am not necessarily saying my theories are true, I am merely presenting question which no one even wants to address. So what is your take on the inconsistencies in the official narrative of the Sandy Hook incident?
Poor Sybil has turned into a girl again.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79569 Dec 28, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that doesn't sound like fun. Still pouring rain here. I hope it doesn't get slick.
Yeah, just above us they are getting some serious snow. I just hope this water doesn't freeze!
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#79572 Dec 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Sybil has turned into a girl again.
the anagram names I use are descriptive of the person I am addressing. Yours fits you very well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#79578 Dec 28, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Nope, please don't let the nonsense get you down. It's not worth it. I am the one that peed somebody off and now they are throwing grenades at everybody. Sorry.
It's not nonsense. It's the truth. People don't have to lie, they choose to do it. No, hand grenades aren't being thrown at everybody. You haven't peed me off, but Nope has lied from day one of her posting. I have no use for a liar. If someone lies about common things, I can only imagine what they would do in important matters.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#79581 Dec 28, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
the anagram names I use are descriptive of the person I am addressing. Yours fits you very well.
No Sybil, you are a sissy dressed up like a girl, dancing in front of your mirror. Oh, you have a most horrid runner in your pantyhose. I think it might be to late for nail polish.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79585 Dec 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nonsense. It's the truth. People don't have to lie, they choose to do it. No, hand grenades aren't being thrown at everybody. You haven't peed me off, but Nope has lied from day one of her posting. I have no use for a liar. If someone lies about common things, I can only imagine what they would do in important matters.
Your friend is the one I peed off. He is the one who seems to have snapped, YET AGAIN. Una, IF you take your lead from him that does not say much at all for you. I know you have better sense and I hope you are above that! You say you are a Christian, do you really think it is okay to keep attacking people for whatever might have happened in the past? Does it really matter that much? I don't get it.:(
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

#79588 Dec 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will. Good night Imposter. Think I'll go to bed before I puke. Don't go for good, that's the name of their game. Wah, Wah, Wah, ol' mean Imposter pulled my pigtails. Ahahahah.
He's the one that got his pigtails pulled and had a little hissy fit! lol But whaaateverrr! lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79590 Dec 29, 2012
Icy slush here. I am glad I did not stay up for the speed reading and misinformation that is almost as bad as what the news media presents.

I quit watching most everything except the old TV shows during the mud-slinging election campaigns.... Maybe 3 months ago or more.

I saw no one over Christmas Holidays. I think I saw another human about a week ago. I did have a cow come wandering out of the woods yesterday and then go back. Does that count for anything?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79591 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Icy slush here. I am glad I did not stay up for the speed reading and misinformation that is almost as bad as what the news media presents.
I quit watching most everything except the old TV shows during the mud-slinging election campaigns.... Maybe 3 months ago or more.
I saw no one over Christmas Holidays. I think I saw another human about a week ago. I did have a cow come wandering out of the woods yesterday and then go back. Does that count for anything?
Hello Ancient Wolf, Lots of snow, but only on the grass, melting on the road as soon as it hit. Maybe 1-2 inches. I was hoping it stayed across the river in Indiana, which it did. 6 inches and a driving hazard just 30 miles away. Looks like we are in for some more. I may have to stay home for the Battle of the Bluegrass State. UK/UL. I am not as confident our Wildcats will win this one. Louisville is just too good and our young freshmen just don't have it like our freshmen last year. Should be a good game anyway.(I know you don't care, hahaha)

What happen to our nice Imposter? I take it most of the gaps are his trying the patience of the mods? What a shame. I really liked the new and improved Imposter. lol

Have a good day and you and dog stay warm.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79592 Dec 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ancient Wolf, Lots of snow, but only on the grass, melting on the road as soon as it hit. Maybe 1-2 inches. I was hoping it stayed across the river in Indiana, which it did. 6 inches and a driving hazard just 30 miles away. Looks like we are in for some more. I may have to stay home for the Battle of the Bluegrass State. UK/UL. I am not as confident our Wildcats will win this one. Louisville is just too good and our young freshmen just don't have it like our freshmen last year. Should be a good game anyway.(I know you don't care, hahaha)
What happen to our nice Imposter? I take it most of the gaps are his trying the patience of the mods? What a shame. I really liked the new and improved Imposter. lol
Have a good day and you and dog stay warm.
Good Morning, My son was planning to visit today, but he is in the middle of that 6 inch blizzard. I only have light slush here. It appears that the Imposter, Una, Sybil, and some others got focused on digging post holes. I tried to keep up for a while until my eyes gave up on the speed reading. LOL

I do think that the Imposter is wrong in his analysis that W KY and OJG are the same poster. There are just too many inconsistencies in style and content and with IPs from the opposite ends of the state. I like the newer versions of all those posters and hope they do not permanently return to their old ways but an occasional (sp?) lapse can also be entertaining.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79593 Dec 29, 2012
dog was just out yapping at 5 deer and they just stood and looked at him as if to say "Shut your trap, what do you think you are going to do about us"? Dog came back in sort of disheartened. LOL
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79594 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, My son was planning to visit today, but he is in the middle of that 6 inch blizzard. I only have light slush here. It appears that the Imposter, Una, Sybil, and some others got focused on digging post holes. I tried to keep up for a while until my eyes gave up on the speed reading. LOL
I do think that the Imposter is wrong in his analysis that W KY and OJG are the same poster. There are just too many inconsistencies in style and content and with IPs from the opposite ends of the state. I like the newer versions of all those posters and hope they do not permanently return to their old ways but an occasional (sp?) lapse can also be entertaining.
OJG would say she was OJG. Plus she is in the Eastern part of the state while WKY says she is in the western part and not from Ill. I am glad I missed it all. It was quite nice to click on and read all posts without big gaps and nastiness. What a shame it didn't last long. This site is quite entertaining at times, that is for sure.

I think I have a touch of the flu so I have been laying around with the blahs...guess too much holiday fun, food, late hours and outdoor hot tubbing is catching up with me. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79595 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
dog was just out yapping at 5 deer and they just stood and looked at him as if to say "Shut your trap, what do you think you are going to do about us"? Dog came back in sort of disheartened. LOL
I think deer are pretty smart in judging who or what might be a danger to them. My sister and my nephew have them all over their property. Sometime they stand out there like statues in no hurry to move through. It's like they know that they are safe and nothing will harm them. They are not hunters. lol Just like the ones that seem to know when to cross the road safely. I think the Creator's animals are smarter than we think.:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79596 Dec 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
OJG would say she was OJG. Plus she is in the Eastern part of the state while WKY says she is in the western part and not from Ill. I am glad I missed it all. It was quite nice to click on and read all posts without big gaps and nastiness. What a shame it didn't last long. This site is quite entertaining at times, that is for sure.
I think I have a touch of the flu so I have been laying around with the blahs...guess too much holiday fun, food, late hours and outdoor hot tubbing is catching up with me. lol
Stay in, keep warm, and rest and hope you get to feeling better. You are right in that OJG was more of an "open book" than most posters on here and she would not be hiding under an alias now.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#79597 Dec 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay in, keep warm, and rest and hope you get to feeling better. You are right in that OJG was more of an "open book" than most posters on here and she would not be hiding under an alias now.
Thank you, I think I will do that even if I have to watch the game by myself (which I hate). It just looks too dreary and cold to even open the front door right now. I might have to wait until my son gets here to feed the birds all my bread scraps and the fat stray cat.

You are right about OJG. Her and Sybil had some interesting posts back and forth. I sure miss her posting. Be glad when she gets the move complete and internet up and running. Maybe she will come back. There is a lot of them I miss..Peace, watch, Prepper, Hicky, Specialist, betty etc....

Wonder what happen to Imposter. He was doing so well being nice and his posts staying put. I liked the new and improved Imposter. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 3 hr Roo 59
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 9 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 10 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 12 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 14 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) Tue givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed Tue JCM 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

NFL 1:47PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick