Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,360)

Showing posts 67,181 - 67,200 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hello bird threaders, hope you all are staying warm. Sun shining, birds are out. Snow suppose to come in tonight. Take care and enjoy your day!!!
Hello AB. You just keep that snow in the Northern part of the state with you. I gladly give you my share. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

and now back to your regular scheduled programming and/or nap. LOL
What a Dork

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

That guy who thinks he can shut this site down, is a trip.
How did that work out for ya?
Your post was on here for ever bit of 4 minutes. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
and now back to your regular scheduled programming and/or nap. LOL
I think I'm going to take a nap. You just talked me into it. Lol..
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Little toker is doing fine, he had a visit with the vet yesterday for shots and general check up. His house breaking is coming along well but he attempts to chew everything he get his teeth around. He is healthy and happy and chased his first bird this morning.
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm going to take a nap. You just talked me into it. Lol..
I second that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Nice nap, glad I missed all that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Most anyone with a little savvy can, but it is very juvenile no matter what the reasons are. Feel good now?
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Most anyone with a little savvy can, but it is very juvenile no matter what the reasons are. Feel good now?
Reckon somebody has gone off their meds? lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

It gave me time to catch up on my nap and my solitaire game. LOL
What a Dork

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

What a Dork wrote:
That guy who thinks he can shut this site down, is a trip.
How did that work out for ya?
Your post was on here for ever bit of 4 minutes. LOL.
Still waiting for the site to be shut down, or did I miss it? Hopefully if it happened, it lasted more than 4 minutes, like the last time. What a Dork!
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Man, ya'll getting heavy here lately, lighten up team, here I'll help a little,, I had a pet chicken once, but she seen a KFC commercial and kicked the bucket. I fed her some cement by accident and she laid a side walk. My chicken was so graceful, pultry in motion really. It was a smart chiken so I sent her to school, but she got eggspelled. I married the chicken but the relationship spoiled, I would of filed for divorce, but I needed the eggs.
Geez, the things I do for this group.
Hemp, I had to read that again. Definitely corny but yes funny too. lol
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
It gave me time to catch up on my nap and my solitaire game. LOL
Oh gosh, I got hooked on solitaire a few years ago! I have to stay away from that game, too addictive! I almost had to go into treatment over it! On computer it is even worse! lol

Weather Report: 40 'F and raining. Weatherman calling for up to 1 inch of snow here in Western KY. Above us into IL and MO expecting some heavy snow! Looks like it's already coming down good up there.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I need to go email sympathy to a friend that had to put her dog down today after 16 years, so 20 minutes should do the trick.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hello, all of you members of the "Dead Bird Society"! I had a wonderful Christmas holiday and trust you all did as well. Lot's to catch up on in here, but again there are so many holes. Oddly though, this time the conversation kept rolling around whatever the heck was going on.

Oh well...

I got to spend the bulk of my Christmas holiday up north. We ate, laughed, reminisced, looked at old photos, smiled till our cheeks hurt, and truly had a blessed time together. It was so nice being with family. Hope everyone else out there felt the love of Christams too! But as always, it's good to be home. No matter where you go or what you do, home is where the heart is.....

_-_Nope_-_
big bird

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hey
W KY Girl

Edgerton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hello, all of you members of the "Dead Bird Society"! I had a wonderful Christmas holiday and trust you all did as well. Lot's to catch up on in here, but again there are so many holes. Oddly though, this time the conversation kept rolling around whatever the heck was going on.
Oh well...
I got to spend the bulk of my Christmas holiday up north. We ate, laughed, reminisced, looked at old photos, smiled till our cheeks hurt, and truly had a blessed time together. It was so nice being with family. Hope everyone else out there felt the love of Christams too! But as always, it's good to be home. No matter where you go or what you do, home is where the heart is.....
_-_Nope_-_
Hey there Nope. I'm glad to hear you had such a good Christmas.:) That's how it ought to be. Glad you're back home safe and sound.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I need to go email sympathy to a friend that had to put her dog down today after 16 years, so 20 minutes should do the trick.
Oh, my dear Lord. That can be as painful as loosing a human family member. I'm so extremely sorry for their loss even though I don't know them, AW. Been there, done that. Too many times, and it never gets any easier. It's a sad and sorrowful thing to have to do....

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my dear Lord. That can be as painful as loosing a human family member. I'm so extremely sorry for their loss even though I don't know them, AW. Been there, done that. Too many times, and it never gets any easier. It's a sad and sorrowful thing to have to do....
I know, I told her to try to not be sad but to think about the 16 years of joy and companionship. But that dog actually saved my dog's life. Mine was due to be put down in 2 days and when I saw the comfort that she got from her dog, I went and got this one of my own.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
Little toker is doing fine, he had a visit with the vet yesterday for shots and general check up. His house breaking is coming along well but he attempts to chew everything he get his teeth around. He is healthy and happy and chased his first bird this morning.
That's cool. Little Toker is probably in training to keep the birds from eating your Marijuana seed. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,181 - 67,200 of81,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance