Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,343)

Showing posts 66,841 - 66,860 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

www wrote:
The Hebrew equivalent to the letter "w" is "vav" which has the numerical value of 6. So www=666.
What is the purpose of putting 'www' before all web sites? In my opinion, they are openly telling us that the world wide web is the mark of the beast and it is here with us already. The electromagnetic mind control is the world wide web that is being used to control us.
Sybil, ARE you being controlled?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I have always liked AW and Una and AB and hemp and Sybil and now you too toots.
I have agreed with, or disagreed with every last above named person in the past.
Thing is, that's what I like about this thread, opinions vary. To delete someones opinion, and I might add a well stated opinion at that...NO name calling, no vulgarity...poof! It's gone.
That stinks of a foul odor all the way to high heaven right there toots.
It does stink and underlines a persons true vindictive self centered nature. Not fooled here at all. I have seen it to many times. I know lip service when I hear and read it. Everybody can talk the talk, but few can walk the walk.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

www wrote:
The Hebrew equivalent to the letter "w" is "vav" which has the numerical value of 6. So www=666.
What is the purpose of putting 'www' before all web sites? In my opinion, they are openly telling us that the world wide web is the mark of the beast and it is here with us already. The electromagnetic mind control is the world wide web that is being used to control us.
Sybil, What is your theory on; no I'm going to ask that question, its a little too heavy?????
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It does stink and underlines a persons true vindictive self centered nature. Not fooled here at all. I have seen it to many times. I know lip service when I hear and read it. Everybody can talk the talk, but few can walk the walk.
Yelp! Very true. I can do neither. Rock On.....
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

www wrote:
I'm sure there are more, but your mind is already being controled by whatever, which is easy to do with weak minded people. People have been coming up with these formulas for years and will continue to come up with nonsense look good formulas. One group lost their butts because of the number 666. Lear Siegler lost their butts years back when they came out with their line of model 666 gas heater. LOL. People especially in the bible belt wouldn't buy them. I think I'll get a big hammer and destroy this beast. No wait I can't get paid to destroy the bird topic then. Ahahahah.
Imposter er

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

so true wrote:
Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...
Same to you, I am going to strap on the feed-bag Christmas day and eat till I fall over.
ignore this

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on here constantly Sybil and you are a loser. You are posting copy and paste nonsense. At least my writings are my own. Sybil, you have no idea of what truth is. Ignore you? Lol. Your flames have become so silly, it's so hard to ignore your rants. All of these theories have driven you insane and there is still nothing you can do about them. Why do you punish yourself, as you do?
I can't ignore the truth, nor can you.
Giving Back

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Consider the following a Christmas gift from someone who has been blessed and wanting to share this season.

Buy shares of SRGE and AMBS in the next five days and you will be blessed too!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

I don't need to buy shares of anything. I am already blessed by the CREATOR that has given me the understanding of and the appreciation for the simple life.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

one's imitation "blessings" can be whisked away in a whirlwind of the moment, just as mine were on this same date in 2003 and some years later I learned what was really valuable.
Employee

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Butter
W KY Girl

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

***Good morning everybody. Merry Christmas Eve! lol I hope all is going well for each and every one.
W KY Girl

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
one's imitation "blessings" can be whisked away in a whirlwind of the moment, just as mine were on this same date in 2003 and some years later I learned what was really valuable.
Good morning AW. I know this day must be difficult for you but I hope somehow you enjoy it. One day there will be a lot of wonderful reunions. I'm looking forward to a few myself. God bless you and dog.:)
W KY Girl

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

To our multi-named copy and paste conspiracy theory master. How about something new to research. Consider it a Christmas gift from me.
Okay, check out the connections between: Iran, the Alavi Foundation (in New York City), who appoints the Alavi Foundation board members, the Alavi Foundation's rental income, the Alavi Foundation's NY skyscraper, the "Ground Zero Mosque, Iran's nuclear program, and whoda thunkit BILL CLINTON! This will get you started: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Let's call this project... "The United States Funds Iran's Nuclear Program" OR "Hush Money For Bill and Hillary" OR maybe just "Dirty Money" you decide.
Merry Christmas!
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve, all.. So much more too do. Got to make a town run, out of eggs, ( could have had something to do with the 12 in eggnog, 5 in cake, and 7 in pies, 12 deviled, 8 tater salad, 8in dressing, 7 in giblet gravy, and 4 in the cornbread.lol . Gotta get more, lots more cookin to get done today... Happy Eating and family times to you all...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW. I know this day must be difficult for you but I hope somehow you enjoy it. One day there will be a lot of wonderful reunions. I'm looking forward to a few myself. God bless you and dog.:)
Good Morning and thanks for your concern, but it is really not all that difficult anymore since I learned that I don't need to scurry around like a bunch of ants waiting for a big shoe to step on us, trying to convince ourselves that the fun is in the scurrying.
Abeliever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Good morning all, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas Eve, with family, good friends, great food, warmth and love all around and remember...

Jesus is the Reason for the Season. May you all be blessed in the spirit of His love for us.

Have a great rainy day.

P.S. Don't know what location it will spin for me, I am still at my nephew's Ponderosa spread in Grayson county. lol
W KY Girl

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning and thanks for your concern, but it is really not all that difficult anymore since I learned that I don't need to scurry around like a bunch of ants waiting for a big shoe to step on us, trying to convince ourselves that the fun is in the scurrying.
I couldn't agree more. I use to do all of that I guess until last year. Me and mom spent last Christmas in the hospital. Even then it was pretty dang good because by the grace of God I got to spend yet another Christmas with her. I hope we have many more together.
W KY Girl

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

so true wrote:
Merry Christmas Eve, all.. So much more too do. Got to make a town run, out of eggs,( could have had something to do with the 12 in eggnog, 5 in cake, and 7 in pies, 12 deviled, 8 tater salad, 8in dressing, 7 in giblet gravy, and 4 in the cornbread.lol . Gotta get more, lots more cookin to get done today... Happy Eating and family times to you all...
So True, you're killing that poor hen! lol That all sounds yummy! Merry Christmas Eve!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,841 - 66,860 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 min Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Miley Cyrus Cancels Dates With Nashville, Louis... 1 hr Bob 6
Josh Young Guilty, or Not (Jul '13) 5 hr Auntie Phascist 42
Gilbert Renfrow 7 hr realtalk 1
Chris Fitzner 8 hr Damon 1
Would you live in the black infested west end? (Apr '09) 8 hr White Man 58
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 9 hr black facts 466
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••