Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81705 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79013 Dec 24, 2012
Flooding the thread such that Sybil and others have difficulty in expressing their opinions is a form of censorship in itself.

Whether posts are deleted or just covered up, the results are the same. One of the "Terms of Service" indicates to be polite. Mockery or slams against others could be deemed a violation of the terms solely at the discretion of the Mods.
so true

New Haven, KY

#79014 Dec 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind slap some mayo on my spam sandwich please. Lol.
You dont have to eat spam,.. You are welcome as well Una.... Made enough to feed a army..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#79015 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a Brat, but your attempt at getting even with Topix Mods is most disrepectful of any other users. You can flood or CLICK all you like, but it will never run me off and I will express my opinions and if it gets deleted, so be it.
AW, there are no Topix Mod's(plural)to it. It's lying vindictive game playing. The thing is, Imposter isn't lying. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79016 Dec 24, 2012
There are not many of the bird threaders (including me) that have not violated the terms at one time or another and if our posts got deleted, they just got deleted and we came back trying to be more agreeable.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#79017 Dec 24, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text> You dont have to eat spam,.. You are welcome as well Una.... Made enough to feed a army..
I know I would be welcome. You are always so nice. I could tell by all the eggs you were going to have a big spread. Lol. I know everything is delicious. Thanks.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79018 Dec 24, 2012
just another difference of opinion, I prefer my spam fried and with some mustard and onion instead of mayo.
una mod

Georgetown, KY

#79019 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whether posts are deleted or just covered up, the results are the same. One of the "Terms of Service" indicates to be polite. Mockery or slams against others could be deemed a violation of the terms solely at the discretion of the Mods.
if that's the case, then most of una's posts should have been deleted. Makes me think that maybe he is the mod.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79020 Dec 24, 2012
It is an imperfect world, and some posts that should have been deleted were not, and some that should not have been deleted, were.

I have always said that there was only "ONE PERFECT" and he was crucified. So whether there are mods or not, does it really matter? We should Police ourselves and try to do better.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79021 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
if that's the case, then most of una's posts should have been deleted. Makes me think that maybe he is the mod.
Ya mean.....

Mods fart???

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#79022 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
There are not many of the bird threaders (including me) that have not violated the terms at one time or another and if our posts got deleted, they just got deleted and we came back trying to be more agreeable.
Agreed. I've had my share come down too. But NEVER for foul language or putting someones personal info up on her at least, I can guarantee you all of that.

Mine is usually from getting my britches in a knot over something that's been said and then I hit that darned reply button without thinking first, lol. It is what it is. I don't sweat it when they take anything of mine down. I've got nothing to prove to anyone on here.

This is only a chat site and we're mere persona's typing away every day. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not going to make a single one of us rich and famous.

And any meaningless auras of self worth we think we can conjure up via our communications with each other on Topix? Well that won't be getting us anywhere in life either if you get right down to it...

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#79023 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
On please... Get a grip. It's obvious that Una lives right here in Kentucky. Geez, you really do need to think first before you let your imagination run wild. One of these days you might not be able to reign it back in when it gets away from you...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#79024 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me think I'm smarter than you Sybil. Actually, I know I am. As I say Sybil, keep on expressing your theories. Keep practicing and you might be able to do stand up comedy with them.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79025 Dec 24, 2012
Santa's on his way to Amsterdam.

Pickin' up MY gift...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#79026 Dec 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya mean.....
Mods fart???
Just on Sybil.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79027 Dec 24, 2012
I think Santa just might be afraid to come to my place. I am far back off the beaten path and the reindeer just might fall into the river and get your gift wet.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#79028 Dec 24, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
On please... Get a grip. It's obvious that Una lives right here in Kentucky. Geez, you really do need to think first before you let your imagination run wild. One of these days you might not be able to reign it back in when it gets away from you...
Yep, I'm hind end deep in Scottsville, Ky. right now. LOL.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#79029 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas Eve to you all!!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#79035 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Flooding the thread such that Sybil and others have difficulty in expressing their opinions is a form of censorship in itself.

TIT FOR TAT.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#79053 Dec 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
Santa's on his way to Amsterdam.
Pickin' up MY gift...
Let me have three guesses kev....a tie? No?
A pocket knife? No?
Something in the cannabis family? Got it!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79056 Dec 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Let me have three guesses kev....a tie? No?
A pocket knife? No?
Something in the cannabis family? Got it!
LMAO.. Ya only needed one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it wrong to still love the wrong person 23 min Sadf 30
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr Dummy DDWT 4,538
Amy Jessica Brown 6 hr Smh 37
I love you 6 hr Smhadb 3
Coontown USA 7 hr Pinky76 13
Men with long hair are an abomination 8 hr here to serve 9
biblical or spiritual questions 10 hr Terry 8

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages