Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#78853 Dec 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It does stink and underlines a persons true vindictive self centered nature. Not fooled here at all. I have seen it to many times. I know lip service when I hear and read it. Everybody can talk the talk, but few can walk the walk.
Yelp! Very true. I can do neither. Rock On.....
so true

Morgantown, KY

#78854 Dec 23, 2012
Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78856 Dec 23, 2012
www wrote:
The Hebrew equivalent to the letter "w" is "vav" which has the numerical value of 6. So www=666.
What is the purpose of putting 'www' before all web sites? In my opinion, they are openly telling us that the world wide web is the mark of the beast and it is here with us already. The electromagnetic mind control is the world wide web that is being used to control us.
I'm sure there are more, but your mind is already being controled by whatever, which is easy to do with weak minded people. People have been coming up with these formulas for years and will continue to come up with nonsense look good formulas. One group lost their butts because of the number 666. Lear Siegler lost their butts years back when they came out with their line of model 666 gas heater. LOL. People especially in the bible belt wouldn't buy them. I think I'll get a big hammer and destroy this beast. No wait I can't get paid to destroy the bird topic then. Ahahahah.
Imposter er

London, KY

#78857 Dec 23, 2012
so true wrote:
Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...
Same to you, I am going to strap on the feed-bag Christmas day and eat till I fall over.
ignore this

Richmond, KY

#78858 Dec 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on here constantly Sybil and you are a loser. You are posting copy and paste nonsense. At least my writings are my own. Sybil, you have no idea of what truth is. Ignore you? Lol. Your flames have become so silly, it's so hard to ignore your rants. All of these theories have driven you insane and there is still nothing you can do about them. Why do you punish yourself, as you do?
I can't ignore the truth, nor can you.
Giving Back

Middlesboro, KY

#78859 Dec 23, 2012
Consider the following a Christmas gift from someone who has been blessed and wanting to share this season.

Buy shares of SRGE and AMBS in the next five days and you will be blessed too!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78860 Dec 24, 2012
I don't need to buy shares of anything. I am already blessed by the CREATOR that has given me the understanding of and the appreciation for the simple life.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78861 Dec 24, 2012
one's imitation "blessings" can be whisked away in a whirlwind of the moment, just as mine were on this same date in 2003 and some years later I learned what was really valuable.
Employee

Maitland, FL

#78862 Dec 24, 2012
Butter
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#78863 Dec 24, 2012
***Good morning everybody. Merry Christmas Eve! lol I hope all is going well for each and every one.
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#78864 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
one's imitation "blessings" can be whisked away in a whirlwind of the moment, just as mine were on this same date in 2003 and some years later I learned what was really valuable.
Good morning AW. I know this day must be difficult for you but I hope somehow you enjoy it. One day there will be a lot of wonderful reunions. I'm looking forward to a few myself. God bless you and dog.:)
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#78865 Dec 24, 2012
To our multi-named copy and paste conspiracy theory master. How about something new to research. Consider it a Christmas gift from me.
Okay, check out the connections between: Iran, the Alavi Foundation (in New York City), who appoints the Alavi Foundation board members, the Alavi Foundation's rental income, the Alavi Foundation's NY skyscraper, the "Ground Zero Mosque, Iran's nuclear program, and whoda thunkit BILL CLINTON! This will get you started: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Let's call this project... "The United States Funds Iran's Nuclear Program" OR "Hush Money For Bill and Hillary" OR maybe just "Dirty Money" you decide.
Merry Christmas!
so true

Morgantown, KY

#78866 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas Eve, all.. So much more too do. Got to make a town run, out of eggs, ( could have had something to do with the 12 in eggnog, 5 in cake, and 7 in pies, 12 deviled, 8 tater salad, 8in dressing, 7 in giblet gravy, and 4 in the cornbread.lol . Gotta get more, lots more cookin to get done today... Happy Eating and family times to you all...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78867 Dec 24, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW. I know this day must be difficult for you but I hope somehow you enjoy it. One day there will be a lot of wonderful reunions. I'm looking forward to a few myself. God bless you and dog.:)
Good Morning and thanks for your concern, but it is really not all that difficult anymore since I learned that I don't need to scurry around like a bunch of ants waiting for a big shoe to step on us, trying to convince ourselves that the fun is in the scurrying.
Abeliever

United States

#78869 Dec 24, 2012
Good morning all, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas Eve, with family, good friends, great food, warmth and love all around and remember...

Jesus is the Reason for the Season. May you all be blessed in the spirit of His love for us.

Have a great rainy day.

P.S. Don't know what location it will spin for me, I am still at my nephew's Ponderosa spread in Grayson county. lol
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#78870 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning and thanks for your concern, but it is really not all that difficult anymore since I learned that I don't need to scurry around like a bunch of ants waiting for a big shoe to step on us, trying to convince ourselves that the fun is in the scurrying.
I couldn't agree more. I use to do all of that I guess until last year. Me and mom spent last Christmas in the hospital. Even then it was pretty dang good because by the grace of God I got to spend yet another Christmas with her. I hope we have many more together.
W KY Girl

Gary, IN

#78871 Dec 24, 2012
so true wrote:
Merry Christmas Eve, all.. So much more too do. Got to make a town run, out of eggs,( could have had something to do with the 12 in eggnog, 5 in cake, and 7 in pies, 12 deviled, 8 tater salad, 8in dressing, 7 in giblet gravy, and 4 in the cornbread.lol . Gotta get more, lots more cookin to get done today... Happy Eating and family times to you all...
So True, you're killing that poor hen! lol That all sounds yummy! Merry Christmas Eve!:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78872 Dec 24, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning all, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas Eve, with family, good friends, great food, warmth and love all around and remember...
Jesus is the Reason for the Season. May you all be blessed in the spirit of His love for us.
Have a great rainy day.
P.S. Don't know what location it will spin for me, I am still at my nephew's Ponderosa spread in Grayson county. lol
Well Dear friend, have a good day yourself and you will be glad to know that Grayson County is still in the United States. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78873 Dec 24, 2012
Time to set the java down and begin cooking. Doing something different this year, making cornish hens for everyone instead of a turkey.

I wonder if "A Christmas Story" is going to air all day long again this year, it's becoming somewhat of a tradition. I remember my red rider bb gun. I had to stay busy selling Grit and picking up pop bottles to feed my bb habit. Ice cycles were good targets, I'd shoot them off the cliffs and they'd fall making a loud crashing noises. I still do that when the cliff lines are full of the real big ice cycles using a .22,, some things you just don't out grow.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78874 Dec 24, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Time to set the java down and begin cooking. Doing something different this year, making cornish hens for everyone instead of a turkey.
I wonder if "A Christmas Story" is going to air all day long again this year, it's becoming somewhat of a tradition. I remember my red rider bb gun. I had to stay busy selling Grit and picking up pop bottles to feed my bb habit. Ice cycles were good targets, I'd shoot them off the cliffs and they'd fall making a loud crashing noises. I still do that when the cliff lines are full of the real big ice cycles using a .22,, some things you just don't out grow.
Roots is on again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 25 min Rebel 7
what are the areas to avoid? 29 min Change 18
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 49 min Conservative 1
Smoking Ban Wrong (Jun '07) 4 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 48
voodoo (Sep '12) 4 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 9
Poll should marijuana be legalized in kentucky. (May '12) 4 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 20
Medical Marijuana for Kentucky? What are your ... (Feb '12) 4 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 28
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages