Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
66,641 - 66,660 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Seriously it's Pouring! Wow.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am betting that you get that CHristmas supper and that it is good. We may not have thought so when we were young, but sisters are a fine thing to have. I have 3 and just wished they lived closer. But they will probably send cookies and candy.
Right you are AW. There the young farter was, just turned five and on Christmas Day mommy was in the hospital giving birth to a squalling baby sister. Was I ever PO'd. LOL. A few days later our next door neighbor sure didn't help any by asking if I liked my new baby sister. With folded arms and a go to hell expression on my face, I said, NO!!! LOL. After all these years I saw she was like Martha White flour(here to stay)so guess I'll keep her. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god lik we cant see for ourselves. You talk to be talking ROAMING IDIOT!!!
Now, was that nice? I don't think so. It might not be raining where someone else is.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are AW. There the young farter was, just turned five and on Christmas Day mommy was in the hospital giving birth to a squalling baby sister. Was I ever PO'd. LOL. A few days later our next door neighbor sure didn't help any by asking if I liked my new baby sister. With folded arms and a go to hell expression on my face, I said, NO!!! LOL. After all these years I saw she was like Martha White flour(here to stay)so guess I'll keep her. LOL.
I had 2 bossy older sisters and one younger and grew up in a house full of girls. I did not notice or appreciate that they helped with the cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, ironing and making the beds. All I could see was that I was the only boy (2 brothers came along when I was almost grown) and had to cut and bring in the firewood, empty the ashes, empty their thunder mug at the outhouse, pack in the water, be the last to get the Saturday night bath in used water in the wash tub, help with the hog killing, raising the garden and butchering the chickens. Poor slave boy to a house full of girls LOL

Later, I became bigger,stronger, the protector, and the "hero" to those girls and certainly glad it was the way that it was and still is.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I had 2 bossy older sisters and one younger and grew up in a house full of girls. I did not notice or appreciate that they helped with the cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, ironing and making the beds. All I could see was that I was the only boy (2 brothers came along when I was almost grown) and had to cut and bring in the firewood, empty the ashes, empty their thunder mug at the outhouse, pack in the water, be the last to get the Saturday night bath in used water in the wash tub, help with the hog killing, raising the garden and butchering the chickens. Poor slave boy to a house full of girls LOL
Later, I became bigger,stronger, the protector, and the "hero" to those girls and certainly glad it was the way that it was and still is.
Lol. Things seem rough at the time. Then we look back on them and realise, they weren't so bad after all.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Good morning bird threaders. Nothing but rain and wind here all morning. No birds that I have seen or heard. I hope you all have a great rainy day and hope that we don't get the mess west of us. I have to work today and probably won't be back until late. Enjoy your day!
W KY Girl

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Good morning all. It is a windy windy day with daark clouds rolling here in western KY. The temperature has dropped pretty good too! Went out a minute and it about blew my drawers off so I ran back in! The world's not ready for that! LOL Have a good one!:)
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

where is that lazy humpaburner? I want to know how little tokes is doing.
Humpaburn,... Oh humpaburn.

Has the wife put you out in the garage again?
Give man, how's little tokes doing today?

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
My new dog is deffective. He is afraid of the dark, hence the whimpering when put in his cage for the night to keep him from doggy dumping the whole house. Carried the little bugger out for his last walk and he just seized up, lol. I never seen a dog that was afraid of the dark before.
Give him some time, and lots of attention. If he is a pup, he is probably traumatized because of he misses his mom and litter mates. Just being in a cage at the shelter is traumatic. Now he is in a new environment. He's probably reacting to sensory overload. As far as house training, little ones cannot control themselves until about 3 months, and even then, you may have and accident or two. That's why AW recommended an older dog. But, giving a pup a chance is a wonderful thing for you to do. Things will work out eventually. When I was housebreaking pups in years gone by, I would take them out to the nearest tree every hour or two when I was home. Males are easier to train than females (just like the human species LOL). The first thing to do when you wake up is to take the dog out...even before making coffee!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

because he misses instead of because of he misses
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Humpaburn I swear if you took little tokes back to the pound you're in big trouble buster brown!

Humpaburn...its time-a to get up-a and-a put on your hat ....and your Dale Evans cowboy boots, time to seize the day man.

HOW IS LITTLE TOKES DOING? Come on humper, do tell.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I've experience severe bullying from my younger sibling. Most people get it from their older siblings, and they always asked why I didn't do anything back, but the situation was very ""complicated" ".
It's just so frustrating since a younger sibling has an advantage over an older one because the younger one can play their ""parent." "

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dear one, I can see where you might no be able to nap. I can tell the difference. This new romance has you bouncing and bubbling like Nancy Pelosi's spring loaded butt at Democrat speech. Hehehe. Well, no offense to anyone. Regardless of who I vote for, I am a registered Democrat. Lol. Ms. Pelosi is always first on her feet at a speech(like many times, very energetic). Lol. Have a lovely evening.
Una.
I love the description of Nancy Pelosi, but I don't like her. Still laugh at her statement, "We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it" LOL Are you kidding????
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Humpaburn -you tell us how that pup is doing this instant! LOL Come on man, how's little tokes doing today?
Kristin Lee

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

........wow!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Somewhat interesting that some person knows more about my early life and my post about it than I do, even though I lived through it and they did not. Enough that they could click on clueless and disagree. hahahaha

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god lik we cant see for ourselves. You talk to be talking ROAMING IDIOT!!!
Why don't you go PLAY in that nice hard rain. Remember to look straight up so you don't miss anything. Drown, you moron.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I was watching the History Channel earlier before my electric went off, and it said that Isaac Newton claimed the end will come around the year 2060. Maybe he thought the Mayans were clueless too. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the description of Nancy Pelosi, but I don't like her. Still laugh at her statement, "We have to pass the bill in order to know what's in it" LOL Are you kidding????
I must say, the spring loaded butt is about all the poor dear has going for her. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Imposter wrote:
Humpaburn -you tell us how that pup is doing this instant! LOL Come on man, how's little tokes doing today?
Imposter, I'm getting concerned about Humpaburn. No doggie or morning report. I hope that vicious "Chewallie" mix didn't put Humpaburn on the roof in this weather. Of course both of them could be toked out together. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min what I know 1,106
Louisville man sentenced for third murder 56 min LouisvilleKYreport 1
Mitch McConnell 1 hr r Facts 418
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 42
Lindsay Zeller of Louisville 2 hr Schlongduckdong 2
Steven Allison 7 hr jaded 10
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71
•••
•••