Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81702 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

W KY Girl

Algonquin, IL

#78439 Dec 17, 2012
Rockefeller wrote:
A gay man doesn't stand a chance in this world.
Rocker Fella, that must be one heck of a joint you're sucking on? LOL Keep on and we are going to have to crown you The Copy/Paste King! LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#78440 Dec 17, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello everybody!:)
Earlier today I saw the Cisco Kid on tv! But the craziest has to be the A-Team. They shoot a zillion bullets and blow up all kinds of stuff and flip cars every show yet nobody ever gets hurt. LOL
Right? I am kind of strange too in that I will count how many shots are fired in a fight scene of a movie sometimes. There are TOO many times that the count has been ridiculously too high for whatever weapon the actor(s) were using, LOL! Like a six shooter in an old black and white western that shot 10 times? ROFLMBO!! But I've always been a snooping around for "bloopers" fan, hehe! I've caught some real doozies (sp?) in my time.

Location hidden

#78441 Dec 17, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Rocker Fella, that must be one heck of a joint you're sucking on? LOL Keep on and we are going to have to crown you The Copy/Paste King! LOL
I'm going to have to catch that particular insert tomorrow when my eyes are fresh... I tried to read it, but it was too long and my eyes started to cross. No fault of Rockerfella mind you, but purely my own eyesight shortcomings, lol. The perils of old age rear their ugly head again..
:)

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#78442 Dec 17, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But with love --- it's home!
Yep it's home but to go by and see Una sitting in the out house is kind of disturbing. He really need to put the back on. It's really scary!

Location hidden

#78446 Dec 17, 2012
Rockefeller wrote:
Yes he, or she, does! Sadly, it all depends on exactly "where" he or she stands though..

I have gay/lesbian friends in a couple of different states. Some are excepted and embraced by everyone who knows them, while some in other areas/states have had to hide their lifestyles to avoid job loss, hate crimes, being evicted from a rental, etc. Yes, I know a couple of who were forced to move due to their sexual preference. Of course there was an off the wall reason drummed up for the sake of avoiding any legal ramifications, but we ALL knew who pushed for the request of their moving out in the condo complex, and also why the issue came about...

It's a shame that in these days and times, people are still persecuted for their personal choices in life partners.. I don't agree with it and I wish we as human beings would learn to keep our noses on our own faces and out of our neighbors bedrooms..
New World Order

Richmond, KY

#78447 Dec 17, 2012
What Is The New World Order?

The New World Order is a diabolical plan created by the financial elite in order to destroy the national sovereignty of the governments of the world through economic blackmail and world conflict with the goal of enslaving humankind in a One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government.

The agents of the New World Order have successfully taken control of the world's financial system. Our politicians have made it "legal" for the private banking corporations to control our money supply, stock market and ultimately our destiny. A famous quote "Money is the root of all evil" is fitting, but a better understanding comes when you ask the question "What is the root of all Money?". The private banking corporations control the printing press and print money for the cost of paper (usury) and use it to enslave the nations and people of the world in debt.

Our governments have become totally insolvent or bankrupt through the creation of this debt slavery. Our governments are now maxing out the NWO credit line to keep the game going. We, the people are the only resources keeping the system alive as we are deceitfully sold into slavery at birth to the financial market as property of the state. Our productive capacity or labor via the Income Tax is used as collateral for this debt slavery. Matrix-esque anyone?

Since the agents of the NWO control the economy, our governments are slaves to the economic system. The NWO uses this power to control the destiny of the nations. The power of this money to shape society is limitless. They use it to control who is elected as politicians, what stories our news outlets air and any other interests (unlimited) that can be bought in a capitalist and immoral society. Not only do they subvert our democracy and keep us misinformed, but they ultimately control the future of our nations through inflation, deflation, the availability of money and interest rates. The stock market crash has become a scientifically created event designed to steal the wealth of the people, further the indebtedness of the nations, and create the conditions necessary for worldwide conflict.

The agents of the NWO throughout the ages have created and manipulated conflicts between nations to further their agenda. They have funded both sides in every major war. They know better than anyone that there is no business more profitable than war since they have been using conflict to enslave the nations through massive debt. The current estimated cost of the Iraq war stands at 2.7 trillion ( 2,700,000,000,000 ) and counting at a time when the American people are witnessing the worst economic crisis of this age. It is time to ask yourself Who is the real enemy of the American people?

The "War on Terror" has been manufactured by the New World Order to finally realize their goal of total world domination. The agents of the New World Order have created a globalized economy in order to create financial dependencies between the nations. The crash of the American Dollar will be used as the Trojan Horse to destroy the globalized market and create the chaos and conditions required to usher in the New World Order. The crash of the world economies coupled with food shortages (famine) and World War III in the Middle East will be used to create the perfect crises out of which the New World Order will arise as the solution. The NWO modus operandi uses a simple Problem->Reaction->Solut ion process to gain control.
New World Order

Richmond, KY

#78448 Dec 17, 2012
The agents of the NWO use their money, power and control to manufacture the crises. In reaction, the people cry out for help from the ravages of war, famine and despair. The agents of the NWO seize this opportunity to deceive and enslave the masses into their One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government. There is no clash of civilizations, East vs. West, Christian or Jew vs. Muslim, but instead propaganda and manufactured conflict to keep us in fear so we continue to play the game. We are all pawns in this game and until we realize this truth we will continue to be exploited by the agents of the New World Order for personal gain.

It is said that those who are ignorant to the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Will we allow the NWO to repeat history once again with another Great Depression and World War? Will we be fooled again by the propaganda and bread & circus shows meant to keep us distracted and divided? Will we continue in ignorance to believe the problems of this world amount to petty party politics, a left vs. right paradigm or a republican vs. democrat issue?

We must not let these evil sycophants succeed in their quest for world domination. The future of humanity and the entire world is at stake. We must set aside the things that divide us (politics, religion, race, nationality, pride, hubris) and stand united for truth, justice and freedom. Are you ready to do your part? Are you 100% committed to ending this reign of tyranny and despotism that is the New World Order?

It is time for all of us to stand up as one, undivided, and let our voices be heard. It is time for us to take action to create physical changes on the ground. We must act now to restore the power (control of our money supply and our governments) to the people where it belongs in order to guarantee justice and freedom today and for all future generations. The people are waking up to the truth and the Resistance is growing into a massive movement for change. Please do your part to help educate your friends and family to this evil plot and make the promise to always stand for truth, justice and freedom.

The New World Order Resistance is 100% committed and dedicated to dismantling the NWO in all it's forms and removing it's stranglehold on the nations and people of the world. As long as there remains a single person in this world who stands for liberty, rest assured, the resistance will continue to bring the battle to the enemy until we taste true freedom. Give us Liberty or give us Death.

Join us in our fight to restore knowledge, justice and freedom to the people!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78449 Dec 17, 2012
Umm...
Another cold wet night.
W KY Girl

Algonquin, IL

#78450 Dec 17, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? I am kind of strange too in that I will count how many shots are fired in a fight scene of a movie sometimes. There are TOO many times that the count has been ridiculously too high for whatever weapon the actor(s) were using, LOL! Like a six shooter in an old black and white western that shot 10 times? ROFLMBO!! But I've always been a snooping around for "bloopers" fan, hehe! I've caught some real doozies (sp?) in my time.
Yeah, in the A-Team they always missed who they were shooting at, they rolled the car half a dozen times and walked away, etc. LOL In the old westerns they hardly ever aimed their pistol. They acted like they were throwing bullets out the end of it. lol I always loved it when the cowboy wore two guns. But really, who could shoot with two guns and hit anything? lol
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

#78451 Dec 17, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in the A-Team they always missed who they were shooting at, they rolled the car half a dozen times and walked away, etc. LOL In the old westerns they hardly ever aimed their pistol. They acted like they were throwing bullets out the end of it. lol I always loved it when the cowboy wore two guns. But really, who could shoot with two guns and hit anything? lol
Is it so boring in Chicago IL that you find it necessary to spend your time chatting on a KY forum?
Fockereller

Richmond, KY

#78452 Dec 17, 2012
Rockefeller wrote:
pretty boring in Woodbridge VA too I bet
Bad Sentry

Richmond, KY

#78453 Dec 17, 2012
By Stander wrote:
Pewppppp
and here we have Burlington IA, what's up with all of you out of state people gravitating to a KY forum?
tit go

Richmond, KY

#78454 Dec 17, 2012
gotit wrote:
got the last 6
Bellevue WA...that's pretty far away

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#78460 Dec 17, 2012
That sure was a long copy & paste spam ebook. It took over nine minutes to scroll through that mess with mouse in overdrive and full throttle.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78461 Dec 17, 2012
Bad Sentry wrote:
<quoted text>
and here we have Burlington IA, what's up with all of you out of state people gravitating to a KY forum?
I bet they have come to hear the talking Camel tooshie.
W KY Girl

Schiller Park, IL

#78462 Dec 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
That sure was a long copy & paste spam ebook. It took over nine minutes to scroll through that mess with mouse in overdrive and full throttle.
hahaha The New World Order post wasn't bad. Heard most of that before and believe it very well could happen. I went to the website and they do have the plan of salvation right. I give them credit for that. The other, saved my brain cells on that one.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78463 Dec 17, 2012
Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it so boring in Chicago IL that you find it necessary to spend your time chatting on a KY forum?
Come on Sybil, you really aren't a girl. I know how you like to dress up in pantyhose, make up and your hello sailor high heel pumps, dancing in front of the mirror. Really, you are not pretty at all. And those stick on eyelashes look like drunk spiders.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78464 Dec 17, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha The New World Order post wasn't bad. Heard most of that before and believe it very well could happen. I went to the website and they do have the plan of salvation right. I give them credit for that. The other, saved my brain cells on that one.
Lol. I usually don't bother with copy & paste articles. Most of the time if they are anything of interest, I have already read them.
W KY Girl

Schiller Park, IL

#78465 Dec 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Sybil, you really aren't a girl. I know how you like to dress up in pantyhose, make up and your hello sailor high heel pumps, dancing in front of the mirror. Really, you are not pretty at all. And those stick on eyelashes look like drunk spiders.
Now that is something to imagine. lol I guess my location says Chicago. I don't know, can't see locations on what I am posting from. Can't see the little rating icons either, which might be a good thing.:) I saw that rude/crude remard this "sybil" made to me and I had a good come back but I let it slide this time. I'm trying to be good and SOMEBODY ought to be proud of me for that! LOL
for sure

New Haven, KY

#78466 Dec 18, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he, or she, does! Sadly, it all depends on exactly "where" he or she stands though..
I have gay/lesbian friends in a couple of different states. Some are excepted and embraced by everyone who knows them, while some in other areas/states have had to hide their lifestyles to avoid job loss, hate crimes, being evicted from a rental, etc. Yes, I know a couple of who were forced to move due to their sexual preference. Of course there was an off the wall reason drummed up for the sake of avoiding any legal ramifications, but we ALL knew who pushed for the request of their moving out in the condo complex, and also why the issue came about...
It's a shame that in these days and times, people are still persecuted for their personal choices in life partners.. I don't agree with it and I wish we as human beings would learn to keep our noses on our own faces and out of our neighbors bedrooms..
Sorry but folks will never do that . They feel as though others lifes are way too much more interesting than theirs. Oh well we can hope... good luck today....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South side quarry 25 min Play time 7
Randy Cox 2 hr Well 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr scotty steiner 2,560
Cats 4 hr Cats suck 4
Cats lose by 10 4 hr Cats suck 6
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 6 hr Play time 7
Sick 6 hr Play time 37

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance