Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
66,441 - 66,460 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the wisdom in supporting a war-mongering murderous regime that calls itself Israel. You don't want to address this do you?
Because what you have been brainwashed to believe in your religious education that has formed your convictions is completely false and your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to see the truth.
In can clearly see between Youtube, internet BS and Atheistic nonsense, you have allowed demons to drive you to the brink of insanity. The fact is, you know nothing of my convictions. If it was up to me there would be no wars period. The fact remains, there are wars. You just jump right in there and support all the Jihads you like, it won't hurt my feelings. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, nothing is going to change that. My Holy Book tells me the Prophet Daniel opened his windows and prayed toward Jerusalem three times a day. I haven't read anything in there about Mecca.

No, I will not debate the Israeli war with you or anyone else. I agree with AW completely concerning not stoking your fire. I have already told you, I will not aid you in posting your nonsense and heresy. I have posted to much on this subject as is. Maybe you could broadcast on Taliban radio or something like that.
santa

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I just found a dead bird

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sybil, the pathetic bleating goat. Cry on Sybil, no one cares what you think.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

santa wrote:
I just found a dead bird
Poor little bird. Give it a proper burial. I guess that mean ol' government FAART killed it.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

brainwashed Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and Jews alike have been misled by the political ideology of zionism disguising itself as a religious ideology. The Muslims were never our enemy and it is only because of the aggressive actions taken on them by the zionist regime backed by US/NATO that they have become our enemy. The zionists are the true aggressors in the Middle East, yet they have painted the picture of the evil Muslim to the American people because they control the mainstream media. They also control the highest levels of our government. 9/11 was orchestrated by the Israeli Mossad with complicity of the zionist puppets that have infiltrated our government. The Muslims had nothing to do with this, they were used as patsies to take the blame so that we would agree to the invasion of Muslim lands. This is the single most important truth that we need to be aware of if we are to avoid WW III. The Muslims are not our enemy and for you to believe this and speak condescendingly about 'hugging camels' tells me exactly what you are...a brainwashed Christian.
Dude, from everything that I read, YOU are very confused. Are you also after the 72 virgins?
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Yes another thing Dude, Why do you feel compelled to change you name everything that you post? Do you think that is a lead-in to your point? Really it makes you look like you are trying to hide something. To me it makes you look like a dumb-arse.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, the pathetic bleating goat. Cry on Sybil, no one cares what you think.
How can you tell that it is Sybil instead of some other nut???
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

AW, hope you had a Happy Birthday.

lala, glad you learned a new computer trick. Just playing around trying things out teaches ourselves quite a bit.

Hempburn, I hope you found a puppy to adopt. I would want to take them all and the cats too.

Nope, hope you are feeling better. Nothing like a child's play to lift your spirits whether you were there, skyping, or video conferencing. They are precious and so proud when they see your face.

Una, I love the smell of Vanilla, most of my candles are vanilla scent, I have a cheap $10 bottle of Vanilla Fields you can buy at WalMart or Walgreens and I get more compliments on that than any $40-$50 bottle of perfume. You know what your talking about there.

Imposter, "little fruit loop"??, hahaha you are too funny. I loved watching Hee Haw.

Hi Sybil!

All the mention of rain made me think of one of my favorite "rain" songs, along with CCR's.

"Kentucky Rain" by Elvis Presley.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure did and I am happy to be off work next week. I have some last minute baking and resting up to do. My Christmas begins Wednesday through the weekend. Busy, busy. Life is good. Everyday's a gift!

Later
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>
you're as blind and brainwashed as he is
Thank you kind Sir for correcting my keyboard malfunction. It is the propensity to argue over age-old cultures, traditions, religions and life-styles that create as much war as anything else and you are doing a really good job of fanning the flames.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell that it is Sybil instead of some other nut???
Sorry to be so long in answering. I have been reading other stuff.

Lol. Sybil is a constant name changer and it's all coming from the same IP location. It could happen from another poster in that area but not likely. It is the same thing over and over. Also, no changes in writing style and message content presentation.

Sybil also has registered accounts. LOL. He also changes his profile picture on those quite often. Constant changes must be a compulsive disorder or some kind of fetish with Sybil. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kind Sir for correcting my keyboard malfunction. It is the propensity to argue over age-old cultures, traditions, religions and life-styles that create as much war as anything else and you are doing a really good job of fanning the flames.
Yep and he loves it. Just wait until a big one backfires on him and he loses his eyelashes. Play with fire long enough and one will get burned. LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Hello everyone, I was post #78351 and #78353, they were all sugar, and spice and everything nice and the MODS zapped it. Haven't posted in a couple days, had a little message to each of you responding to the vanilla scent, belated Birthday, youtube Elvis Kentucky Rain song, etc....so, heck with it. I haven't posted anywhere but here and only nice things so who knows what that is about. I am about to dump topix along with my facebook account and anything that dictates what I write that isn't bad and sharing all my info and spamming my email account. I am sick of it.

So you folks have a good night. I might try later or tomorrow.

“UNA all dressed up”

Since: Nov 10

Fartsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hello everyone, I was post #78351 and #78353, they were all sugar, and spice and everything nice and the MODS zapped it. Haven't posted in a couple days, had a little message to each of you responding to the vanilla scent, belated Birthday, youtube Elvis Kentucky Rain song, etc....so, heck with it. I haven't posted anywhere but here and only nice things so who knows what that is about. I am about to dump topix along with my facebook account and anything that dictates what I write that isn't bad and sharing all my info and spamming my email account. I am sick of it.
Hi AB and everyone. I was just logging in with my other account. This is Una. I am all dressed up in my Sunday School duds. Don't I look spiffy? Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

@UNa.. I had a good day at church. No sermon, just the choir's Christmas Cantata and some guy was at the front door and I got a small sack containing an apple, an orange, and a Milky Way candy bar. Just what I needed to have a treat everyday until the 3rd Wednesday. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Don't go AB. Dang, I was wondering where you went, no kidding. I promise, I had nothing to do with your posts getting deleted. I don't have and don't want Facebook, so I can't see anyone's Facebook. I sure don't have your email address and wouldn't mess with anyone's email if I did. I like carrying on crazy stuff, but I draw the line on that kind of stuff.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
@UNa.. I had a good day at church. No sermon, just the choir's Christmas Cantata and some guy was at the front door and I got a small sack containing an apple, an orange, and a Milky Way candy bar. Just what I needed to have a treat everyday until the 3rd Wednesday. LOL
Candlelight cantata services are my favorite. My favorite Christmas hymn is We Three Kings and What Child is this.
Hope you all have a lovely Holiday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Candlelight cantata services are my favorite. My favorite Christmas hymn is We Three Kings and What Child is this.
We three Kings of Orient are
Puffing away on a rubber cigar
It was loaded
It exploded

We Two Kings of Orient are LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
That is great. Sometimes we don't have a sermon, even though the preacher is there. We don't have a set schedule. We had our Christmas program and meal last Sunday evening. That sounds very nice. If dog didn't get a goody bag, maybe you can share a bit of the nougat of the Milky Way. No chocolate for dog or you and dog might be up all night. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Miss E.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is great. Sometimes we don't have a sermon, even though the preacher is there. We don't have a set schedule. We had our Christmas program and meal last Sunday evening. That sounds very nice. If dog didn't get a goody bag, maybe you can share a bit of the nougat of the Milky Way. No chocolate for dog or you and dog might be up all night. Lol.
Actually I felt guilty and stopped at McD's and spent my last dollar on a McDouble for him minus the onions and pickles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 5 hr timer 3
Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) 5 hr Jeremy spade 50
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Ashby 26,189
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 8 hr Bingoer 269
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... 10 hr Trill2Def 5
Janelle MacDonald's Big Who Who's (Nov '13) 12 hr Mike 5
•••
•••