Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“UNA all dressed up”

Since: Nov 10

Fartsville

#78357 Dec 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello everyone, I was post #78351 and #78353, they were all sugar, and spice and everything nice and the MODS zapped it. Haven't posted in a couple days, had a little message to each of you responding to the vanilla scent, belated Birthday, youtube Elvis Kentucky Rain song, etc....so, heck with it. I haven't posted anywhere but here and only nice things so who knows what that is about. I am about to dump topix along with my facebook account and anything that dictates what I write that isn't bad and sharing all my info and spamming my email account. I am sick of it.
So you folks have a good night. I might try later or tomorrow.
Hi AB and everyone. I was just logging in with my other account. This is Una. I am all dressed up in my Sunday School duds. Don't I look spiffy? Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78358 Dec 16, 2012
@UNa.. I had a good day at church. No sermon, just the choir's Christmas Cantata and some guy was at the front door and I got a small sack containing an apple, an orange, and a Milky Way candy bar. Just what I needed to have a treat everyday until the 3rd Wednesday. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#78359 Dec 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello everyone, I was post #78351 and #78353, they were all sugar, and spice and everything nice and the MODS zapped it. Haven't posted in a couple days, had a little message to each of you responding to the vanilla scent, belated Birthday, youtube Elvis Kentucky Rain song, etc....so, heck with it. I haven't posted anywhere but here and only nice things so who knows what that is about. I am about to dump topix along with my facebook account and anything that dictates what I write that isn't bad and sharing all my info and spamming my email account. I am sick of it.
Don't go AB. Dang, I was wondering where you went, no kidding. I promise, I had nothing to do with your posts getting deleted. I don't have and don't want Facebook, so I can't see anyone's Facebook. I sure don't have your email address and wouldn't mess with anyone's email if I did. I like carrying on crazy stuff, but I draw the line on that kind of stuff.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78360 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@UNa.. I had a good day at church. No sermon, just the choir's Christmas Cantata and some guy was at the front door and I got a small sack containing an apple, an orange, and a Milky Way candy bar. Just what I needed to have a treat everyday until the 3rd Wednesday. LOL
Candlelight cantata services are my favorite. My favorite Christmas hymn is We Three Kings and What Child is this.
Hope you all have a lovely Holiday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78361 Dec 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Candlelight cantata services are my favorite. My favorite Christmas hymn is We Three Kings and What Child is this.
We three Kings of Orient are
Puffing away on a rubber cigar
It was loaded
It exploded

We Two Kings of Orient are LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78362 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
That is great. Sometimes we don't have a sermon, even though the preacher is there. We don't have a set schedule. We had our Christmas program and meal last Sunday evening. That sounds very nice. If dog didn't get a goody bag, maybe you can share a bit of the nougat of the Milky Way. No chocolate for dog or you and dog might be up all night. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78363 Dec 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Miss E.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78364 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is great. Sometimes we don't have a sermon, even though the preacher is there. We don't have a set schedule. We had our Christmas program and meal last Sunday evening. That sounds very nice. If dog didn't get a goody bag, maybe you can share a bit of the nougat of the Milky Way. No chocolate for dog or you and dog might be up all night. Lol.
Actually I felt guilty and stopped at McD's and spent my last dollar on a McDouble for him minus the onions and pickles.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78365 Dec 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
78351 just now showed up on my screen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78367 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I felt guilty and stopped at McD's and spent my last dollar on a McDouble for him minus the onions and pickles.
LOL. Sounds like something I would do. It's just something about those eyes staring at you. I don't dare let my two run out of treats. I did once and it wasn't pretty. LOL. I didn't waste any time getting to the store. At least Wednesday is the big day again.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78368 Dec 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hi, Abeliever. Don't do that. We'd miss you too much. Hope you have had a nice time out on the town. You deserve it. Keep in touch, O.K.? I have your e-mail address anyway, should you choose to opt-out of Topix, but I think that you have a lot of nice things to share.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78369 Dec 16, 2012
well Good Night Folks, my eyes can't take much more of this. I have had cataract surgery on both eyes some years ago and after a while I have to keep blinking to clear up my vision. I will be back at dog/tree time and maybe it won't be 4 trips tonight. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

#78370 Dec 16, 2012
@ Abeliever. Post #78351 is still there. Don't know why your other post is not. Could be just a glitch. Don't take it personally. I have had a couple of posts deleted for no good reason, but it has happened infrequently. There is an anti-zionist troll on here that was posting one after another, and having an argument with Una. That was followed by a volley of inane, single-word posts of no import. But that seems to have stopped.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78371 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody Roaming, another stalking toosh sniffer. Just what you needed another moron.
It got removed.:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#78373 Dec 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>It got removed.:)
That's good. I hadn't noticed. It's not easy being famous. The cameras, autograph seekers, stalkers, Papparazzi, whew!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#78374 Dec 16, 2012
Good night, all. Stein wants out to visit the tree. He sends special regards to Dog. Can't keep my eyes open either. I'll turn on that nasty t.v. on low to give me background noise to fall asleep. @Una: I think you finally got that anti-semitic troll to give up. I was correct in my assessment of you. You have quite a good intellect, and can debate very well when you want to. Good night and sleep tight, whatever that means. Will be back tomorrow, God willing.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78375 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good. I hadn't noticed. It's not easy being famous. The cameras, autograph seekers, stalkers, Papparazzi, whew!!!
You got that right!

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#78376 Dec 16, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Good night, all. Stein wants out to visit the tree. He sends special regards to Dog. Can't keep my eyes open either. I'll turn on that nasty t.v. on low to give me background noise to fall asleep.@Una: I think you finally got that anti-semitic troll to give up. I was correct in my assessment of you. You have quite a good intellect, and can debate very well when you want to. Good night and sleep tight, whatever that means. Will be back tomorrow, God willing.
Una is a pretty good feller but he's still mad at me about the outhouse modifications/incident. He refuses to plug my extension cord back in and blocked the the wifi. What's a Primate supposed to do.
W KY Girl

United States

#78378 Dec 16, 2012
Hi everybody. Hope you all had a good Lord's Day.
gotit
#78379 Dec 17, 2012
got the last 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 min Sharonrinpa 9,307
News Topless Time - Hooray 2 hr Tera 8
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Phoenix97 2,606
Sexual Harassment O'Reilly 10 hr Andrew 8
Calling all Christians in KY 11 hr Andrew 23
Bluegrass Preps.com 18 hr Sharonrinpa 2
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... 19 hr Forward Observer 77

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages