Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

W KY Girl

United States

#78326 Dec 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
How truly blessed to watch my little niece perform in her Christmas play at church. She had quite a big roll to play and I was SO proud of her. This day is going to be a happy one for Nope. Even though I couldn't make it to see her, I got to via the internet.
Cool :) Hope you are doing well today.
W KY Girl

United States

#78327 Dec 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry. It appears that a Mod is on duty this a.m.
I'm watching comments disappear left and right today. It started about 10 minutes ago.... Funny to watch this happening right before my eyes, hehe!
Gotta go for now. I'm going to watch my little niece perform in her Christmas play online in a few minutes! How amazing to get to see her when she's in another state!!
You all have a blessed morning. Be back after the service!!!
Very true. I saw earlier where somebody had posted a comment on my behalf, bless their heart.:)(rolling eyes) Before I could go put my usual disclaimer it was gone. Thank you much Mr or Miss Mod.:)
Speaking of watching your niece online, when I was a teenager I was seeing this boy and before I saw him I had to be perfect, well as perfect as I could get - hair washed and fixed, all dressed, etc. He told me one day that if they ever invented telephones with cameras he wouldn't EVER get to talk to me, I'd have to brush my hair and brush my teeth just to talk on the phone! LOL How times do change huh?:)
wow

Rineyville, KY

#78328 Dec 16, 2012
birds really falling from sky?
brilliant

Richmond, KY

#78329 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLANT!! YOu summed up in one paragraph what I have been trying to say over the past two years.
you're as blind and brainwashed as he is
baa baa

Richmond, KY

#78330 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a leader not a follower. I follow no man or woman, especially the likes of your ignorance and misusing Scriptures and lies, Sybil. You are waging a losing battle. Rave on, very few care. You might as well continue your life as you have chosen to live it, as a loser. I have seen your nonsense in disguise. So pit your science against the God of Creation. Don't forget Sybil, God created science too. You are one of those I have spoken of as thinking they are smarter than God. I have read and remained silent on your Athestic ramblings. Dang, Lucifer in all his beauty and one time glory, conceived the same foolish impossible thought. I had much rather be numbered with the sheep on the right than the goats on the left, at the appearing before the judgement seat of Christ.
I have no doubt you are an ignorant sheep. I wasn't talking about science. I was talking about your support of a murderous war-mongering zionist regime that calls itself Israel. You support the synogogue of satan and don't even realize it. Are you willing to go to war to support this murderous regime? Do you really think that's what Christians are supposed to do?

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78331 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to being owned by a dog. I skipped the puppy stage and got a 2 year old that had been mistreated but was already house broken. He was trembling and whimpering and sad while 42 others were just being noisy. I had just lost the wife and thought that if I could not save the wife, at least I could save the dog since he was scheduled to be put down the next day. It turned out to be just the opposite, the dog has saved me.
Save me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope I did this right. I'm basically computer illiterate...and I can't check it before I post it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78332 Dec 16, 2012
brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>
you're as blind and brainwashed as he is
Brain washed, better than brain dead, Sybil. No one has influenced me. I found out the truth for myself. I didn't ask anyones opinion on religious convictions. I sought them out from the Holy Scriptures and the only giver of Divine Truth, The Great I AM. None are as blind as those who will not see, beyond the wisdom of this World.

Level 1

Location hidden

#78333 Dec 16, 2012
Hey!!! I did my first copy/paste LOL. Just click on "skip the ad." Didn't know how to get rid of that part. Good afternoon, all. Stein and I have got to take our nap, but I'll be back later this evening.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#78334 Dec 16, 2012
baa baa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt you are an ignorant sheep. I wasn't talking about science. I was talking about your support of a murderous war-mongering zionist regime that calls itself Israel. You support the synogogue of satan and don't even realize it. Are you willing to go to war to support this murderous regime? Do you really think that's what Christians are supposed to do?
You are spinning your wheels in quick sand, attempting to use Scripture out of context. With me that is. The war between Israel and it's enemies has been going on for thousands of years and will continue until time is no more. You are a bit behind on things. Have you hugged your Camel today?
wisdom

Richmond, KY

#78335 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain washed, better than brain dead, Sybil. No one has influenced me. I found out the truth for myself. I didn't ask anyones opinion on religious convictions. I sought them out from the Holy Scriptures and the only giver of Divine Truth, The Great I AM. None are as blind as those who will not see, beyond the wisdom of this World.
what is the wisdom in supporting a war-mongering murderous regime that calls itself Israel. You don't want to address this do you?
Because what you have been brainwashed to believe in your religious education that has formed your convictions is completely false and your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to see the truth.
Scriptures

Richmond, KY

#78336 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spinning your wheels in quick sand, attempting to use Scripture out of context. With me that is. The war between Israel and it's enemies has been going on for thousands of years and will continue until time is no more. You are a bit behind on things. Have you hugged your Camel today?
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/3st...
The true Jewish position on Zionism and the state called Israel is found in the Scriptures in the Talmud and in the oral traditions transmitted to us by our parents and teachers.

At the outset of the Jews' exile to Babylonia, the Prophet Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled┬ůVerse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish "foreign policy" how to behave in the lands of the nations throughout our ensuing exiles till this very day.

There Jeremiah adds in the name of G-d (verses 8 and 9), "Do not let your false prophets among you and your sorcerers seduce you, do not head your dreamers which you cause them to dream. For they speak falsely to you in My name. I did not send them." This too has applied to all the would-be misleaders of Jewry whether they presented themselves as prophets or as sorcerers or as dreamers of national aspirations.

King Solomon in Song of Songs thrice adjured the "daughters of Jerusalem" not to arouse or bestir the love until it is ready." The Talmud explains That we have been foresworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of moshiach; as is written in Tractate Kesubos 111a .

Throughout the seventy years of the Babylonian exile, throughout the 200 years of the Hellenic exile and throughout the 1917 since the destruction of G-d's Holy House, we have steadfastly maintained our loyalty to G-d and have not transgressed His oaths. And we have prayed for the welfare of the cities and the countries of our host nations that did not oppress us, and in their welfare we indeed always found ours.

Whoever violates Jeremiah's principles or Solomon's oaths immediately imperils the welfare of Jews locally and elsewhere in the world.
Israels war

Richmond, KY

#78340 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews and Muslims used to live together peacefully for many centuries in the land of Palestine. It was only after the creation of the illegal zionist state of Israel after WW II when the zionists evicted the Palestinians that the fighting began. This war against the Muslims was instigated by the zionists and the taking of the Palestinian lands by creating a Jewish state was a means for the zionist to gain a foothold in the Middle East with the eventual goal of conquering all the Muslims lands. The fulfilment of this goal is what we are witnessing today with the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. Currently it is Syria which will be the next Muslim country to be invaded and then it will be Iran. Because of the backing of ignorant Christians in America, the zionists have been able to use the American military to carry out their conquest of the Muslim lands.
brainwashed Christian

Richmond, KY

#78341 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and Jews alike have been misled by the political ideology of zionism disguising itself as a religious ideology. The Muslims were never our enemy and it is only because of the aggressive actions taken on them by the zionist regime backed by US/NATO that they have become our enemy. The zionists are the true aggressors in the Middle East, yet they have painted the picture of the evil Muslim to the American people because they control the mainstream media. They also control the highest levels of our government. 9/11 was orchestrated by the Israeli Mossad with complicity of the zionist puppets that have infiltrated our government. The Muslims had nothing to do with this, they were used as patsies to take the blame so that we would agree to the invasion of Muslim lands. This is the single most important truth that we need to be aware of if we are to avoid WW III. The Muslims are not our enemy and for you to believe this and speak condescendingly about 'hugging camels' tells me exactly what you are...a brainwashed Christian.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#78342 Dec 16, 2012
wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the wisdom in supporting a war-mongering murderous regime that calls itself Israel. You don't want to address this do you?
Because what you have been brainwashed to believe in your religious education that has formed your convictions is completely false and your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to see the truth.
In can clearly see between Youtube, internet BS and Atheistic nonsense, you have allowed demons to drive you to the brink of insanity. The fact is, you know nothing of my convictions. If it was up to me there would be no wars period. The fact remains, there are wars. You just jump right in there and support all the Jihads you like, it won't hurt my feelings. I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, nothing is going to change that. My Holy Book tells me the Prophet Daniel opened his windows and prayed toward Jerusalem three times a day. I haven't read anything in there about Mecca.

No, I will not debate the Israeli war with you or anyone else. I agree with AW completely concerning not stoking your fire. I have already told you, I will not aid you in posting your nonsense and heresy. I have posted to much on this subject as is. Maybe you could broadcast on Taliban radio or something like that.
santa

Owensboro, KY

#78343 Dec 16, 2012
I just found a dead bird

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#78346 Dec 16, 2012
Sybil, the pathetic bleating goat. Cry on Sybil, no one cares what you think.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#78347 Dec 16, 2012
santa wrote:
I just found a dead bird
Poor little bird. Give it a proper burial. I guess that mean ol' government FAART killed it.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#78348 Dec 16, 2012
brainwashed Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and Jews alike have been misled by the political ideology of zionism disguising itself as a religious ideology. The Muslims were never our enemy and it is only because of the aggressive actions taken on them by the zionist regime backed by US/NATO that they have become our enemy. The zionists are the true aggressors in the Middle East, yet they have painted the picture of the evil Muslim to the American people because they control the mainstream media. They also control the highest levels of our government. 9/11 was orchestrated by the Israeli Mossad with complicity of the zionist puppets that have infiltrated our government. The Muslims had nothing to do with this, they were used as patsies to take the blame so that we would agree to the invasion of Muslim lands. This is the single most important truth that we need to be aware of if we are to avoid WW III. The Muslims are not our enemy and for you to believe this and speak condescendingly about 'hugging camels' tells me exactly what you are...a brainwashed Christian.
Dude, from everything that I read, YOU are very confused. Are you also after the 72 virgins?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#78349 Dec 16, 2012
Yes another thing Dude, Why do you feel compelled to change you name everything that you post? Do you think that is a lead-in to your point? Really it makes you look like you are trying to hide something. To me it makes you look like a dumb-arse.

Level 1

Location hidden

#78350 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Sybil, the pathetic bleating goat. Cry on Sybil, no one cares what you think.
How can you tell that it is Sybil instead of some other nut???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 7 hr Hmm 75
Trump for President, He will win. watch 7 hr Politically Incor... 2,055
Crazy Pregnant White Girl 7 hr Politically Incor... 6
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 8 hr HonestSalesGuy 156
Southern Assn of Colleges and Schools picked fi... 9 hr Privatize College... 10
Congressman John Yarmuth not attending the inau... 12 hr Amos N Andy 8
Justice for 2 year old murdered 14 hr Bahahahahaha 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance