Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,300)

Showing posts 65,981 - 66,000 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
AW I would love to live that secluded.

It is great most of the time, but sometimes after 3 or 4 days I have to get out of here just to hear another human voice even if they are not talking to me. I don't think I would make a very good inmate in solitary confinement. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Imposter wrote:
Sorry AW I couldn't help it. Bird dog that I am.
POinter or setter? I will wait while you flush them out. LOL
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is great most of the time, but sometimes after 3 or 4 days I have to get out of here just to hear another human voice even if they are not talking to me. I don't think I would make a very good inmate in solitary confinement. LOL
Yeah I know what you mean AW. I'll admit that I sometimes talk to my old cat, I'll say, don't you be getting up on that table no more, mean cat! Or, I aught to get rid of you, you worthless old fur-ball, now get off that danged table!
I know he cant tell what the hell I'm saying.... All he knows is that if he hangs around here he gets fed..
If he ever starts talking back I guess I'll have went over the deep end.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
POinter or setter? I will wait while you flush them out. LOL
These days I'm mostly a setter.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a hint? Hehehehe. AW, you sly rascal, you're just to sexy for your butt cheeks, getting all these women messed up. Lol.
Get your mind out of the gutter! LOL
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice secluded shack, I fixed the roof today...how many kids have you got? My shack is not very roomy at all. Hey I could build another shack beside mine and connect the two of them together or something.
Well Imposter, you like to fight too much. LOL You'd catch me on a bad day and, well it just wouldn't be good. I'd be calling Una to come bring me some of that Tide with bleach and help me out a little bit. hahaha
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live that secluded but I know what you mean. Some days I have just got to get out of the house if I don't do anything but ride around the neighborhood.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Imposter, you like to fight too much. LOL You'd catch me on a bad day and, well it just wouldn't be good. I'd be calling Una to come bring me some of that Tide with bleach and help me out a little bit. hahaha
LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
But, you know the old saying about grey hair don't you?
: A little snow on the roof don't mean there isn't a fire in the stove...hehehehe

I better hit the hay. A Good night to you all.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Good night folks. With all this rain we had today, my eyes have looked at the computer screen a bit more than they needed.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know what you mean AW. I'll admit that I sometimes talk to my old cat, I'll say, don't you be getting up on that table no more, mean cat! Or, I aught to get rid of you, you worthless old fur-ball, now get off that danged table!
I know he cant tell what the hell I'm saying.... All he knows is that if he hangs around here he gets fed..
If he ever starts talking back I guess I'll have went over the deep end.
I get up every morning and open the back door and my dog comes running and I tell him good morning. lol Sometimes I think mine actually understands. If I lay something down outside and don't say anything to him it is likely to go missing or at least end up moved somewhere else. But if I tell him to leave whatever it is alone and don't bother it he doesn't. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
: A little snow on the roof don't mean there isn't a fire in the stove...hehehehe
Yeah that's what they say. lol Goodnite.:)
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good night folks. With all this rain we had today, my eyes have looked at the computer screen a bit more than they needed.
Goodnite AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I live in Mr. Rogers neighborhood, just me and a bunch of friggin' Dummies.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
My neighbors are not close but I'd still like to be further back in the boonies.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Glad you had a great evening and hope you have a terrific Tuesday. It sure was nice to see a friendly topix thread again. Christmas magic.

Great posts about the cats and dogs.:)

I am grateful I am not in Minnesota. 16 inches of snow dumped on them and 600 car crashes with one death. Hope they keep it out there or it hits the Ohio River and shifts north. All year we have been Lucky in Kentucky, I want to keep it that way. I would stay home if that blew our way and retire again. haha I bet it really looks like Christmas there, kids are probably loving it.:)

Better stock up if you haven't already. That ice storm showed most people that.

Time for bed. Goodnight
amazed

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

wow. that crazy!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

There is stupid stuff on tv early morning. I was channel surfing and found this movie called "rubber", it is about a killer tire, that rolls around and makes animals and peoples heads explode. This killer goodyear could be the only movie worse than attack of the killer tomatos. Even coffee does not help this kind of bad.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Your dookie whispers are both delightful and melodic. Teach me your ways master.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
Young Bull says: "why don't we run down the hill and do one of those cows".

Old Bull says : "Why don't we just walk down the hill and do them all".
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
There is stupid stuff on tv early morning. I was channel surfing and found this movie called "rubber", it is about a killer tire, that rolls around and makes animals and peoples heads explode. This killer goodyear could be the only movie worse than attack of the killer tomatos. Even coffee does not help this kind of bad.
Well well, I guess you did not watch about the Ronco magic broom or those knives. You know if a person bought all those gadgets they try to sell in the wee hours, one would have to build a whole new house just to hold that stuff. Maybe that is the real reason that Imposter needs an "add-on" shack LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,981 - 66,000 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min LMS 26,177
Back page girls 58 min Chris rrrr 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 59 min Chris rrrr 7
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 9
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 7 hr curious 77
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 7 hr curious 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 19 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
•••
•••