Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77788 Dec 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious AW, Does AARP which I call FAART also, litter your mailbox with their junk mail nearly everyday? I get so tired of getting that junk.
Yep they sure do. along with all the credit card offers and sale papers. But it is a treat to be able to be outside and watch for the mail lady's jeep. Many days she is the only human I see. But my wood stove makes good use of the junk for fire starters.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77789 Dec 10, 2012
**Yawwwwn** Anything going on here?
Guess not.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#77790 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep they sure do. along with all the credit card offers and sale papers. But it is a treat to be able to be outside and watch for the mail lady's jeep. Many days she is the only human I see. But my wood stove makes good use of the junk for fire starters.
LOL AW. Yep tons of FAART, credit card offers, junk insurance offers, direct tv, never ending. You got it, good fire starters. I hate the slick shiney ones, they don't burn as well. I sure burn credit card offers. I don't take a chance with anyone digging through garbage and getting those pre qualified offers. I have got a lady mail person too. Yep, I bet it is a treat for you and dog to see her come by. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#77791 Dec 10, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
**Yawwwwn** Anything going on here?
Guess not.
Hello Roaming. Not much going on. Maybe we can see some birds in the morning.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77792 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
AW I would love to live that secluded.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77793 Dec 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>LOL AW. Yep tons of FAART, credit card offers, junk insurance offers, direct tv, never ending. You got it, good fire starters. I hate the slick shiney ones, they don't burn as well. I sure burn credit card offers. I don't take a chance with anyone digging through garbage and getting those pre qualified offers. I have got a lady mail person too. Yep, I bet it is a treat for you and dog to see her come by. LOL.
Hello Una AW humpabrn and the rest. I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING FINE AND JUST DANDY> :):):)

Una, it is hard being good and posting things all nice and crap.
Lord knows I'm a trying though.... Truthfully, I wish toots would come out fighting and not deleting tonight.
I don't think I can be all nice much longer man, it goes against my nature.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#77794 Dec 10, 2012
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with u on that its as dumb as someone stepping on that lady's head
I know. Do you think that government FAART killed the birds? The Madrid fault letting off fart gas? Reptillians? This has scared me fartless, well almost fartless. Well, I'm prepping, hoarding cans of beans and more beans. The Nookians are coming on the 21st to get us and our beans. Raise your leg and fire on the Nookians.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77795 Dec 10, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a nice secluded shack, I fixed the roof today...how many kids have you got? My shack is not very roomy at all. Hey I could build another shack beside mine and connect the two of them together or something.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77796 Dec 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Do you think that government FAART killed the birds? The Madrid fault letting off fart gas? Reptillians? This has scared me fartless, well almost fartless. Well, I'm prepping, hoarding cans of beans and more beans. The Nookians are coming on the 21st to get us and our beans. Raise your leg and fire on the Nookians.
LOL there we go. That's much better.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#77797 Dec 10, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a hint? Hehehehe. AW, you sly rascal, you're just to sexy for your butt cheeks, getting all these women messed up. Lol.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77799 Dec 10, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try that again.

Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77800 Dec 10, 2012
Sorry AW I couldn't help it. Bird dog that I am.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#77801 Dec 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice secluded shack, I fixed the roof today...how many kids have you got? My shack is not very roomy at all. Hey I could build another shack beside mine and connect the two of them together or something.
Imposter, I know a guy that used to do that. When he would break up with a wife or girlfriend he would never put them out. He would just build another shack. Ever now and then I would see him and he would be grinning and say, hey man I got me a new hen. Sure enough you could drive buy and he would have another shack built. He had shacks and junk trailers all over his place. Believe it or not the nut had a few young good looking women along the way. I don't know how and never wanted to know. LMAO.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77802 Dec 10, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

It is great most of the time, but sometimes after 3 or 4 days I have to get out of here just to hear another human voice even if they are not talking to me. I don't think I would make a very good inmate in solitary confinement. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77803 Dec 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Sorry AW I couldn't help it. Bird dog that I am.
POinter or setter? I will wait while you flush them out. LOL
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77804 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is great most of the time, but sometimes after 3 or 4 days I have to get out of here just to hear another human voice even if they are not talking to me. I don't think I would make a very good inmate in solitary confinement. LOL
Yeah I know what you mean AW. I'll admit that I sometimes talk to my old cat, I'll say, don't you be getting up on that table no more, mean cat! Or, I aught to get rid of you, you worthless old fur-ball, now get off that danged table!
I know he cant tell what the hell I'm saying.... All he knows is that if he hangs around here he gets fed..
If he ever starts talking back I guess I'll have went over the deep end.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77805 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
POinter or setter? I will wait while you flush them out. LOL
These days I'm mostly a setter.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77806 Dec 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a hint? Hehehehe. AW, you sly rascal, you're just to sexy for your butt cheeks, getting all these women messed up. Lol.
Get your mind out of the gutter! LOL
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77807 Dec 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I have a nice secluded shack, I fixed the roof today...how many kids have you got? My shack is not very roomy at all. Hey I could build another shack beside mine and connect the two of them together or something.
Well Imposter, you like to fight too much. LOL You'd catch me on a bad day and, well it just wouldn't be good. I'd be calling Una to come bring me some of that Tide with bleach and help me out a little bit. hahaha
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77808 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live that secluded but I know what you mean. Some days I have just got to get out of the house if I don't do anything but ride around the neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Rumbaugh 34 min sad 2
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 2 hr ForumCommando 4
brad jones fairdale 3 hr brog 10
KFC yum! center 7 hr Sports analyst 17
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 7 hr sounds fun 20
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 8 hr Suburban Hero 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 18 hr bill 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web