Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,732

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

La Salle, IL

#77510 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
Good morning AW. Our rain seems to have moved on out for the most part. Pretty wet out this morning but not raining. It is cool though. I read some talking about having the windows open. Not happening here, thinking about turning the heat up a little bit! When I opened the door to tell the dog good morning he was dry and in a better mood. lol I guess he decided to take advantage of some shelter. He still didn't want to come in. I opened the door wide and told him to come on in and he just backed up and looked at me as to say, "ahh, noo - you come out here!" lol
Hope you have a good Lord's Day.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77511 Dec 9, 2012
Belie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope good karma will be our salvation. I think 12/21/12 will mark a new beginning and the end of the old ways of thinking. We will probably have some sort of major event, whether natural or man-made (who can tell the difference anymore) and many will perish but many more will survive. Ones level of preparedness, physically, spiritually, and mentally will make all the difference and life will go on as before, but only better. I think humanity as a whole has already learned the lessons of the past and many more are becoming aware of the truth as we prepare to move into the future. This is what my intuition tells me though I'm not sure why these thoughts are coming to me.
I don't have OJG's email.
I believe in KARMA. I try to be positive about the future and when the SHTF I think we all prepared ourselves with the lists two years ago to survive alot. The rest I leave up to GOD. I'm not sure I would want a ticket to their bunker.

I thought you and OJG were emailing at one time. Back when she made up that email account so all of us could email her then she emailed us back on her real email. I will email her and tell her we are trying to get the thread clean again with some interesting topics and some of the old ones.
seeing eye

Livingston, TN

#77515 Dec 9, 2012
The globalist plan on enslaving all of us. Check out the Georgia Guide Stones, and google the Denver Airport NWO.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77516 Dec 9, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Abeliever. Don't argue with inappropriate posters. Just scroll on by, or if you must answer, do so with a bland post. Trying to make sense or getting aggravated with these people will only fuel more inappropriate posts. There are important things going on in the world, as you know. But these folks don't want to talk about those things. Just keep posting your slant on current affairs. There are still many people who want to hear your comments.
No argument, just a suggestion. He is always lined up 3 times in a row on the political sites when I go to click on this thread. Guess it must bug him that this thread is at the top.."HOT". LOL

I will keep posting until the thread comes down or our grid goes. lol

I hope you and Stein have a good day.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77517 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is like a block of swiss cheese... Hard to keep track sometimes.
One thing is certain: If that final day comes, be it from an EMP, HAARP, or a natural event such as a solar flare or the likes, it's safe to assume that no one will have access to Topix or the internet.. The only thing we can say right now is a collective "We tried to tell ya"..
I honestly don't wish anyone to suffer, but I don't understand why there are still a few who're too close minded to see the signs. I'm questioning whether they're telling the whole truth when they say that they're not the tiniest bit worried.
People can get as ready as possible and hope they never have to utilize their preps, or they can choose NOT to prepare and worry about the 'what if's' every day.. By the time something comes down though, the 'should have' crowd will be wondering why they didn't....
(And good morning, Lala. Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday)!
Much like I feel. I use to tell them that when the SHTF they would remember the "bird" posters they made so much fun of and wish they could remember half of what we said. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#77518 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I would want a ticket to their bunker.
I'm right there with you, AB. To me, that bunker would be nothing but an underground version of a FEMA camp. You'd breathe, bathe, void, eat, drink, sleep and perform on their schedule. You'd have to bow to any demands made upon you, or be forced out perhaps...

I'd rather take my chances out here on my own. And if the world is going to be destroyed, I'd rather be sitting outdoors with nature, my family and my dear pets when it happens.

If given ample warning to any apocalypse, I'll toast to a life well lived, friends most cherished, family loved deeply, and fun times well enjoyed while I was here.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77520 Dec 9, 2012
seeing eye wrote:
The globalist plan on enslaving all of us. Check out the Georgia Guide Stones, and google the Denver Airport NWO.
That Denver Airport story/Georgia Guide Stones posted and discussed two years ago intrigued me. Wow, you never know what all the symbols mean on anything these days. Like the pyramid with the seeing eye. lol

Here are a couple in the many that I posted back then when researching it (hope they don't delete from what couple complaints might report it as SPAM:

Edward Cayce and The Georgia Guide Stone Connection
a look at the shocking similarities found in various maps when compared to those made by edgar cayce as well as the positions the geogia guide stones were placed...
&fe ature=related

Did Edgar Cayce speak about 2012?
What, if anything, did the Edgar Cayce readings have to say about 2012, and the arrival of a New Age? Executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayces A.R.E., Kevin Todeschi, answers your question in this short video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Mysterious Masonic Murals of New Denver Airport
Details of Murals in New Denver Airport

Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.html
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77521 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry, don't know why it posted twice. It will certainly go now. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77523 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right there with you, AB. To me, that bunker would be nothing but an underground version of a FEMA camp. You'd breathe, bathe, void, eat, drink, sleep and perform on their schedule. You'd have to bow to any demands made upon you, or be forced out perhaps...
I'd rather take my chances out here on my own. And if the world is going to be destroyed, I'd rather be sitting outdoors with nature, my family and my dear pets when it happens.
If given ample warning to any apocalypse, I'll toast to a life well lived, friends most cherished, family loved deeply, and fun times well enjoyed while I was here.
DITTO :)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77529 Dec 9, 2012
I will put my faith in the CREATOR and what some consider to be obstinance is merely PEACE and ASSURACE that what ever happens or does not happen or has already come to pass in prior times is largely beyond my control.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77532 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right there with you, AB. To me, that bunker would be nothing but an underground version of a FEMA camp. You'd breathe, bathe, void, eat, drink, sleep and perform on their schedule. You'd have to bow to any demands made upon you, or be forced out perhaps...
I'd rather take my chances out here on my own. And if the world is going to be destroyed, I'd rather be sitting outdoors with nature, my family and my dear pets when it happens.
If given ample warning to any apocalypse, I'll toast to a life well lived, friends most cherished, family loved deeply, and fun times well enjoyed while I was here.
Double Ditto. I see no reason to trouble myself over some unknown writings in Georgia, or if 9-11 was an inside job or if JFK and Ol' Abe died from a conspiracy. Maybe they did, maybe not; but if I even knew all the actual details it would not change much. They are still dead.

Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#77539 Dec 9, 2012
Ya know Wolf, there have been many times in my life where I was on the verge of being all tore up about a particular situation. It was times like those when I would tell myself "settle down, I have no control of this situation, whatever happens happens". And then I just go with the flow.

That train of thought has saved me from a lot of anxiety.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77542 Dec 9, 2012
Then the rest of us can write them about how we like her and her posts. AND, if she is responsible for keeping the thread cleaner, thank them and encourage them to continue to let her do it. Or whowever else might be doing it.

It is so much nicer clicking onto topix and seeing interesting posts and positive icons. Why don't you just try being nicer and join in the conversations in a positive manner. I am not fighting with any of you anymore. We know you can do it. Quit being so mean, it's the Christmas season. Feel it, live it, pass it on...feels good, I promise.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77543 Dec 9, 2012
Should of known..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77544 Dec 9, 2012
One of the ways we that are close to me settle down when we are in some crisis is to simply drop to our knees at night or whenever and thank our Lord for what we do have and ask his blessing on the future.My brother and I both served in the Navy and while I was hurt,he was in the water some time.We both are believers in the Lord for sure,now and pray when ever we find a situation going badly (in our minds).Mostly he provides for us or,provides a way for us.One thing for sure,we never know when death may occur or the World may end.He has so explained it that way.

The saying is that this time it will be with fire and not water,that the World will end.If everything burns,we would die regardless,and what we hope is that the Lord will take us up before the fire.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77545 Dec 9, 2012
Christmas Sugar Cookies all made, mess cleaned up, now a break for awhile. It will take a couple hours later to make all the colored icing and decorate them. Done baking for today.

Sun gave it a good fight, but the dark clouds won over. Looks like it is going to rain again. I enjoyed seeing while it was out.

Dinner is cooking in the crockpot..boneless pork ribs/honey BBQ sauce, cheesy potatoes ready for the oven, lima beans ready for big spoonful of butter, rolls buttered to follow the potatoes. Anyone up for dinner? My son might not make it with his girlfriend, they are out closing the malls no doubt, Christmas shopping. My brother will always come and get a plate, fix one for my kid to take if he drops by late, and the rest I can take to work for lunch tomorrow.

Hope there is something good to watch on TV tonight besides football. I am staying in. If anyone drops by they watch what I watch. haha

Since: Dec 12

La Salle, IL

#77546 Dec 9, 2012
Tornado Warnings in Southeast MO.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77547 Dec 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Ya know Wolf, there have been many times in my life where I was on the verge of being all tore up about a particular situation. It was times like those when I would tell myself "settle down, I have no control of this situation, whatever happens happens". And then I just go with the flow.
That train of thought has saved me from a lot of anxiety.
Hi Blueminer, we found out Ancient Wolf was laid back and full of wisdom early on in the thread. Not many like him in the world. He is a real inspiration.

I am learning more and more how to have those talks with myself to stop the fretting about things I cannot change. It just waste time that you could be thinking good thoughts and living life. Life is good, I'm enjoying it while I have it and what will be will be. Only GOD knows what that is. FEMA camps and such aren't something I want to be a part of, so they would just have to kill me. I am like "Nope". Survive the best you can, be outdoors with loved ones, enjoying life to the very end. Until then I will wake up every morning thankful for another day and live life still making plans for tomorrow.

Have a good evening.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77548 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Christmas Sugar Cookies all made, mess cleaned up, now a break for awhile. It will take a couple hours later to make all the colored icing and decorate them. Done baking for today.
Sun gave it a good fight, but the dark clouds won over. Looks like it is going to rain again. I enjoyed seeing while it was out.
Dinner is cooking in the crockpot..boneless pork ribs/honey BBQ sauce, cheesy potatoes ready for the oven, lima beans ready for big spoonful of butter, rolls buttered to follow the potatoes. Anyone up for dinner? My son might not make it with his girlfriend, they are out closing the malls no doubt, Christmas shopping. My brother will always come and get a plate, fix one for my kid to take if he drops by late, and the rest I can take to work for lunch tomorrow.
Hope there is something good to watch on TV tonight besides football. I am staying in. If anyone drops by they watch what I watch. haha
Sounds good! Haven`t started anything yet,we usually sandwich on Sunday nights.Ever watch The Walking Dead?Mostly have to laugh at the killing rather than get upset.

Since: Dec 12

La Salle, IL

#77549 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I will put my faith in the CREATOR and what some consider to be obstinance is merely PEACE and ASSURACE that what ever happens or does not happen or has already come to pass in prior times is largely beyond my control.
I agree. The book of Revelation tells us that things are going to get horrific in the end times. Some say Christians will be taken from the earth before it will happen, some say we won't, and some say we will be taken out some time during all of the horrific events. WHATEVER HAPPENS, I fully trust my Lord and Savior to see me through it or see me out of it. Which ever is His choice and I'm fine with that. I am somewhat prepared but my faith is in my Savior, not in me or my ability to get prepared! I think something that amazes me is the fact that God told us thousands of years ago that an "end time" would come and a lot of what is going to happen yet most people still refuse to believe it. They are still searching high and low for answers while a lot of those answers are already in The Book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 14 min a louisville fan 10
Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) 1 hr Esther 2
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 2 hr Hairy 5
WHAS Chelsea R 2 hr In the know 5
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 6 hr The old and knowi... 66
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 13 hr Doc 67
Deena Hacker Ford (Mar '14) 14 hr lol 9
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Dec 22 The real cody lane 260
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern