Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,289)

Showing posts 65,761 - 65,780 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be stoking your fire.
My hat's off to you, Mr. Scruff. That is the best answer ever for the question and the asker. That is truly a good one.
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I likes me some coffee

yea buddy
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Good morning. One pot of coffee will have to do this morning, got things to do, was hoping to fly my choppers today but it's raining cats and dogs out there, maybe it will clear up later. Ya'll have a nice day.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord that rain is making me sleepy!!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Good morning everybody. Hope your rain has stopped for the day. I just went out to feed the stray cat and the birds. There were plenty of them on the telephone wires ready to swoop down and scarf up the biscuits, bread and powdered donuts I I crumbled up for them. The rain has moved through and just cloudy and gray now. Hoping the sun might pop out like it did yesterday when we started the day.

I see it was an interesting night once again. Glad I missed it.

Belie: Good to see you again. I thought you might be out on the road or just gave up on this thread like so many others. I am glad our sparring never got that nasty and we could put it aside. I did enjoy most of what you posted. Researched a lot of what I hadn't heard or didn't believe..i.e. NWO etc. If we all would of met up somewhere central for a meet and greet, I would have wanted you included. OJG would too.

NOPE: Glad you enjoyed your trip. I could use a much needed get away myself. Did you take the bikes?

Lala, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, enjoy that coffee and the day. I am on my third and final cup. I plan on getting some baking done for our upcoming Christmas Party at work and the family's. Good day for it. I might check in later. Hope they keep the thread scrubbed like last night. It was pleasant not to have to see all that for once.

Have a great day everyone.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Good morning. One pot of coffee will have to do this morning, got things to do, was hoping to fly my choppers today but it's raining cats and dogs out there, maybe it will clear up later. Ya'll have a nice day.
Good morning. Man oh man, you had me worried about you for a moment there. I thought you had let yourself run out of coffee. Should have know better.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning everybody. Hope your rain has stopped for the day. I just went out to feed the stray cat and the birds. There were plenty of them on the telephone wires ready to swoop down and scarf up the biscuits, bread and powdered donuts I I crumbled up for them. The rain has moved through and just cloudy and gray now. Hoping the sun might pop out like it did yesterday when we started the day.
I see it was an interesting night once again. Glad I missed it.
Belie: Good to see you again. I thought you might be out on the road or just gave up on this thread like so many others. I am glad our sparring never got that nasty and we could put it aside. I did enjoy most of what you posted. Researched a lot of what I hadn't heard or didn't believe..i.e. NWO etc. If we all would of met up somewhere central for a meet and greet, I would have wanted you included. OJG would too.
NOPE: Glad you enjoyed your trip. I could use a much needed get away myself. Did you take the bikes?
Lala, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, enjoy that coffee and the day. I am on my third and final cup. I plan on getting some baking done for our upcoming Christmas Party at work and the family's. Good day for it. I might check in later. Hope they keep the thread scrubbed like last night. It was pleasant not to have to see all that for once.
Have a great day everyone.
Good morning. Off to Sunday School and Worship service in a few minutes. have a lovely day. Oh, have another cup of java, it will make you feel so good. Good day.

Theodore
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Off to Sunday School and Worship service in a few minutes. have a lovely day. Oh, have another cup of java, it will make you feel so good. Good day.
Theodore
Good morning to you too Una. I hope you pray for ALL of us this holiday season and THANK them for me for a miracle I have witnessed reading this post. lol Enjoy your worship. Thank you, I think I will have another cup since the ones I had were in my small coffee cup instead of my industrial strength coffee mug. lol I feel better already. Thanks for the kind post. The sun is trying to break through the clouds, I hope it does in your neck of the woods too.

Have a good day yourself. You have just renewed my faith in humanity. Thanks :)

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<<Yawn>> :)

Good morning everyone! Don't know about you all, but I slept my face off last night. Funny thing how you take a restful vacation but need to rest after you get back home..

I got everything unpacked last night and fell asleep on the couch some time after 10, can't be sure because I don't even remember what was on the t.v. that put me to sleep, hehe. I woke up some time after 12:00, again can't be too sure, and dragged my tail to bed and then didn't get up again till around 6. So now I'm feeling refreshed and ready to rock the socks off of this day.

Last night I was able to open the bedroom windows all night long and it wasn't a bit cold in here. Here it is December and we're all able with the windows wide open.. Odd. Starting to really see this climate change thing in action. You can't deny it. But it's surely comfortable! I like fresh air and cool air when I'm sleeping.. I've not shut the windows yet and it's still comfy in here.

AB, no, we didn't take the bikes. Decided that the weather might be too "iffy". Took a lot of fishing gear and my Meade telescope though, which turned out to be a good choice! Did some fishing and star gazing, which I've not taken any time to do much of this year for some reason. Stayed on private property, so I didn't have to worry about spending a chunk of change on a two day non-resident license. NICE! I love fishing and I get poked fun at a lot for having more gear than most men, hehe!
(I really DO spend too much money sometimes on my fishing 'stuff'. Can't deny it)..

Got some deep thunder going on here this morning. And where there's thunder, there's lightning.. Another December oddity. The way nature and the seasons are changing is a bit unsettling. I wonder if this winter is going to be too mild to kill off the fleas and ticks again?

Well, gonna head on out of here for a while. I really need to do some long avoided "deep clean" housework. I should pull the furniture out and do the floorboards, dust the window blinds, lamp shades, etc. Today's probably the day!(Probably..... ROFLMBO)!

Everyone have a good one!! Maybe I'll pop back in later for a peek at how everyone is spending this rainy day!
(Any volunteers to help with this housework would be greatly appreciated, hehe)!

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Man oh man, you had me worried about you for a moment there. I thought you had let yourself run out of coffee. Should have know better.
Hey Una, since you Hemp and AW turned me on to that Clover Valley brand, I'll never run out of coffee again. I'd MUCH rather do a quick run in/quicker run back out, at the Dollar Store than fight those lines at Kroger or worse yet that infuriating WallyWorld atmosphere.. I'm still amazed at how good that brand is. The creamer too! I'm hooked on the Clover Valley brand that says "Extra Rich" on it and is in that brown and white container. You guys helped me save a ton of bucks!! Coffee-holics, unite!!! Thanks!!
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Have a nice day!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>The sun is trying to break through the clouds, I hope it does in your neck of the woods too.
I can't imagine seeing the sun coming out here today, it's literally pouring out there. I can barely hear the t.v. Right now I'm watching "Full Throttle Saloon" on TRU tv while I finish my current cup of coffee.
Awww, the good ol'days...
:)
OWN

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The House of Rothschild implementing Zionist rule.
Population reduction set to begin 12/24/2012.
HAARP lithosphere penetration test for new madrid event caused bird's death.
owl

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theories.
disbelief=lack of knowledge=unwillingness to learn=obstinance
OWN

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Massive earthquakes 1/2013.
FEMA camps fully functional martial law in place 2/2013.
Worldwide pandemic 4/2013.
Worldwide Georgia Guide-stone law passed 2014.
Elimination camps begin extermination of inadequate persons 2014.
owl

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be stoking your fire.
that's okay, others will
NWO

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

OWN wrote:
The House of Rothschild implementing Zionist rule.
Population reduction set to begin 12/24/2012.
HAARP lithosphere penetration test for new madrid event caused bird's death.
interesting
Belie

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too Una. I hope you pray for ALL of us this holiday season and THANK them for me for a miracle I have witnessed reading this post. lol Enjoy your worship. Thank you, I think I will have another cup since the ones I had were in my small coffee cup instead of my industrial strength coffee mug. lol I feel better already. Thanks for the kind post. The sun is trying to break through the clouds, I hope it does in your neck of the woods too.
When darkness turns to light...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

OWN wrote:
Massive earthquakes 1/2013.
FEMA camps fully functional martial law in place 2/2013.
Worldwide pandemic 4/2013.
Worldwide Georgia Guide-stone law passed 2014.
Elimination camps begin extermination of inadequate persons 2014.
Lmfao

Now you are funny!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine seeing the sun coming out here today, it's literally pouring out there. I can barely hear the t.v. Right now I'm watching "Full Throttle Saloon" on TRU tv while I finish my current cup of coffee.
Awww, the good ol'days...
:)
It is trying here. Rain has been gone. I know what you mean by having the windows open. I am loving it. Wide open, instead of just cracked open. lol

Glad you had a good time star gazing and fishing. The next best thing. I love to fish. Have since I was a little girl. One of the few that could thread that fat earthworm on that hook and cast before anyone could blink an eye. lol Still to this day, I have freaked a few out thinking this business dressed and manicured nailed woman is going to be amusing fishing only to find out I could outfish most of them. haha Much like when they seen me dressed out in my Willie G leather and boots for Harley riding. haha Men, they can be so gullible. haha

I am glad I will be doing baking and relaxing in between. All house chores are done and that other heavy work will have to wait. Most seasonal switchover and cleaning was done in October. Always have to keep those winter/summer clothes handy these days since we don't know what to expect and I remember many Christmas holidays wearing short sleeves and no coat. Indian Summer, I think they called it. You got to love Kentucky weather. You never know what you are going to get. But in the last couple years we have been lucky to avoid all the flooding, tornados, earthquakes etc...or they were minor compared to surrounding states. No telling what 2013 will bring. Of course some people don't think there will be a 2013 or even Christmas Day. lol, I am not one of them. Although, I won't take 12/21/12 lightly. Sorta like the Y2K.

Don't wear yourself out on that housework. It will still be there. Sounds like coffee and the good ole days memories watching TV is a good way to spend a rainy day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,761 - 65,780 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 1 hr I know 1
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 7 hr Disgusted 275
ann luckett dentist 20 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 21 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
LMPD finds body of a man in rock quarry near So... 21 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Louisville doctor facing charges for prescripti... (Jun '12) 21 hr Steven 9
•••
•••