Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,288)

Showing posts 65,741 - 65,760 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Wow, lost a LOT of posts today. Wonder why?
Anyone?
Blueminer

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes arguing is necessary before you can agree.
Would you say that it would be difficult to come up with a valid argument to that statement?
Red Neckerson

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

What about those birds?

Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Red Neckerson wrote:
What about those birds?
Seattle or Baltimore?
W KY Girl

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I sure am glad to see a much more positive night, no matter how it came about. :)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The Birds....THE BIRDS.... l
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I even bought an old handcap short bus with a lift and took the seats out and would go drive her around town letting her sit up front listening to the music and looking at something besides the 4 walls. On Wednesday nights we stopped at Baskin Robbins for milk shakes. She could not hold an ice cream cone but could squeeze a milk shake between her arm and body.
On Sundays, I would bring her home and cook her meal and let her watch television and then she would ask me to take her back so she could go take care of "her" people for the evening meal. She had 4 people that would sit with her at the community dining table that could not speak but he could tell the dining room staff what they wanted or needed. She felt usefull.
AW I believe that was the most heart felt (real story) that I have ever read from you. It must have been so hard to do what you did, but kudos to you that was the best.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever! Glad to read you. Had a few good trips. Went to work Tuesday morn and got laid off. Company downsizing and all.
I noticed the other day that the guy just past New Roe Road (100 West) had his driver wanted sign back out in front of his house.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Lots of people talk to animals.
Not very many listen,though. That's the problem.

Plus-Minus
Negative or positive
or is it
Peanut butter and Jelly?
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
such as...?
I won't be stoking your fire.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
I sure am glad to see a much more positive night, no matter how it came about.:)
Me too, and if I lost a few posts while responding to the
deletes, so be it. Dog must really had to go bad. He ran out in the pouring rain. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>AW I believe that was the most heart felt (real story) that I have ever read from you. It must have been so hard to do what you did, but kudos to you that was the best.
Thanks.
W KY Girl

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, and if I lost a few posts while responding to the
deletes, so be it. Dog must really had to go bad. He ran out in the pouring rain. LOL
Hi AW. I hope you and dog have had a good day. Yesterday I believe it was, it rained off and on all day here. I've got a dog that is a Shepherd/Lab mix with a lot of thick hair! He doesn't like coming in the house at all, hates dog houses, won't stand for anything that might box him in. Two or three dog houses he could get in and two buildings but most of the time he will lay out in the rain or snow. When it was raining yesterday he was sitting at the back door the biggest part of the day looking in at me all disgusted like I could make the rain stop. I asked him if he wanted to come in and he said no. lol He doesn't like rain but I don't think the snow bothers him much. He's a strange one but I love him. He probably says the same about me! LOL
W KY Girl

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

A lot of thunder, lightening and rain here in the West. The rolling thunder sounds like a spring storm! I suppose it will be headed yalls way soon.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
A lot of thunder, lightening and rain here in the West. The rolling thunder sounds like a spring storm! I suppose it will be headed yalls way soon.
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
W KY Girl

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Good morning, I knew it wouldn't be long before yall would be getting it. The rolling thunder last night sounded worse than when I eat a big bowl of beans! Speaking of beans,I think I am going to cook up a kettle of them today. I'll be farting all night!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
Good morning, I knew it wouldn't be long before yall would be getting it. The rolling thunder last night sounded worse than when I eat a big bowl of beans! Speaking of beans,I think I am going to cook up a kettle of them today. I'll be farting all night!
Good morning W KY Girl. Whoo Wee, that's my kind of woman. Let em' rip. Bless you. LOL.
U R A gas bag

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The real W Ky Girl has not had time to get to Washington DC.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
Good morning AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

U R A gas bag wrote:
The real W Ky Girl has not had time to get to Washington DC.
She's so cool though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,741 - 65,760 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••