Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,283)

Showing posts 65,641 - 65,660 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't seem to help yourself. Guess you don't mind repeating the same BORING stuff over and over. Moderators don't care much for you. They know you're a fool.
Much like another high number poster, eh?
Georgia peaches

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

You good folks not in the gas club have a good weekend. I am done playing with these fools. Yes, they removed all of my posts and yours all the way up to Kevin's #76945 posts. Too funny. It makes no difference to me.

Goodbye!
Georgia peaches

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

heehee, no fartbag or poser to be seen. Nice clean thread now. MODS should ban them permanently so they will leave these fine people alone and let them get back to an interesting thread like it once was.

Take care AB, they sure lust over you. I would like to meet you someday.

Blueminer, you are the man, give them hell. They are trying to run everybody off this thread. They are thread killers as well as stalker bullies. Like a couple posters said, KARMA will get them eventually.

Scouts Out!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Most productive night (not).. 123 chances to be pleasant and 114 wasted opportunities. Pitiful...

Pearl Harbor... 71 years ago. I have the movie on DVD and will watch it again tonight with my friend.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Raven wrote:
<quoted text> My partner leases plus has another drivers wages to worry about, worker's comp. for the other guy, lease payment of $890 per week , taxes, lumper fees .fees for payroll. He spends about the same. Diesel and the def treatment that goes into the fuel doesn't help matters. Not to mention, cranking on that truck. I know, my Partner dreads the cold weather. It's not easy and a lot of people don't last in that business. Nite to you good folks...
We once maintained a fleet of 4 trucks and I took care of all the paperwork for scheduling, delivery documents, workers comp, insurance, equipment payments, maintencance, taxes, driver pay and expense allotments for tolls and fuel. A lot involved in keeping 4 trucks rolling and enough money transferred into the driver's accounts. Truck stops maintain UPS and FED-EX boxes to overnight all the massive amount of paperwork. The drivers do much more than just shift gears.

The economy has forced us to take it back to just the one truck that my son drives. I suppose that is typical of all types of small businesses. I cam empathize with Blueminer's job loss, but I can also understand the need for downsizing.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Most productive night (not).. 123 chances to be pleasant and 114 wasted opportunities. Pitiful...
Pearl Harbor... 71 years ago. I have the movie on DVD and will watch it again tonight with my friend.
Hi AW. Do you get PBS or KET where you live? There is a show on there that I love, "Doc Martin". You ought to check it out sometime, really funny! It is filmed at a little fishing village in Wales I think, beautiful place. All of the actors are English which usually I don't like but I do really like this show. What makes it so funny is Doc Martin. He's an old grouch with everybody and is so point blank in everything he says. I think that is my favorite show.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AW. Do you get PBS or KET where you live? There is a show on there that I love, "Doc Martin". You ought to check it out sometime, really funny! It is filmed at a little fishing village in Wales I think, beautiful place. All of the actors are English which usually I don't like but I do really like this show. What makes it so funny is Doc Martin. He's an old grouch with everybody and is so point blank in everything he says. I think that is my favorite show.
Yes, I get those channels. I will look for it. I do have trouble with accents and rarely watch anything that I have to pay close attention to hear and understand. Thanks.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We once maintained a fleet of 4 trucks and I took care of all the paperwork for scheduling, delivery documents, workers comp, insurance, equipment payments, maintencance, taxes, driver pay and expense allotments for tolls and fuel. A lot involved in keeping 4 trucks rolling and enough money transferred into the driver's accounts. Truck stops maintain UPS and FED-EX boxes to overnight all the massive amount of paperwork. The drivers do much more than just shift gears.
The economy has forced us to take it back to just the one truck that my son drives. I suppose that is typical of all types of small businesses. I cam empathize with Blueminer's job loss, but I can also understand the need for downsizing.
Sounds like you were swamped with a lot to do as well. Fortunately, we've kept our heads above water. We wish he was home, but those IT degrees cost a lot. And we can't make it on what I made. Truck driving gives one business skills and the opportunity to make a financial difference. However, it's easier to get in than out of it. He's been in 7 yrs. now with a company from Missouri called Prime. Hope, you're enjoying your movie. I can't find a thing. Hehe.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched season five I think online. I mean, of course, Doc Martin. Nothing like Martin Clunes. Did his aunt 's character die in real life? I watched her on Waiting For God, not. Haha. Ol Tom was something else on there. Is season 6 coming soon of Doc Martin. I only have the net so I could try to catch it here.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Raven wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you were swamped with a lot to do as well. Fortunately, we've kept our heads above water. We wish he was home, but those IT degrees cost a lot. And we can't make it on what I made. Truck driving gives one business skills and the opportunity to make a financial difference. However, it's easier to get in than out of it. He's been in 7 yrs. now with a company from Missouri called Prime. Hope, you're enjoying your movie. I can't find a thing. Hehe.
I am not watching right now, that is in the works for Friday night. I know about IT careers too. That is what I did for over 40 years. I took care of the son's trucking business for a couple years from home after I retired from IT.

My dog is back, and my stove all restocked with firewood so I will get some more rest. May you folks have a good rest of the night.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Drank too much coffee tonight; should've had my hibiscus tea. Now, I'm restless. Just began raining here. Had showers off during the evening. Might make me sleepy. I don't know though. Best sleep I get is every six weeks or so when I don't have a reason to sleep on the sofa. LOL.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Daughter needs me so I'm off...You all have a good night;) morning. That AW sure is a hardworking, intelligent man. Good night to you W Ky Girl I enjoy your posts as well. Thanks for all that insight earlier. Sure nice to have someone's thoughts and experiences on a subject. I gotta get moving.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

So much for resting. I had 5 hours sleep already and 2 coffees while the dog was out, now he wants to go again. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Good morning. Gotta go pay all them taxs today, yuck. Jeep, harley, land, house,, ouchy. I would not mind paying taxs nearly as much if taxs were wisely used,, but let's not go there.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

There are plenty of birds out this morning, they are taking advantage of the seeds before the rain comes in.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Roaming, several birds this morning. A lovely day in the Ville.
Yes indeed. A quiet morning.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Raven wrote:
<quoted text> I watched season five I think online. I mean, of course, Doc Martin. Nothing like Martin Clunes. Did his aunt 's character die in real life? I watched her on Waiting For God, not. Haha. Ol Tom was something else on there. Is season 6 coming soon of Doc Martin. I only have the net so I could try to catch it here.
I'm not sure if she really died or not. I hope not! She is a good actress. Him and her played good together. I am not sure where they are now season wise but I think they have started the new season. It has him and Loiuisa with the baby together a lot. I have got to figure out exactly the day and time it comes on. I missed the episodes where the baby was made. lol I can't imagine the old grouchy having sex with anybody! LOL
W KY Girl

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I get those channels. I will look for it. I do have trouble with accents and rarely watch anything that I have to pay close attention to hear and understand. Thanks.
I usually hate those English shows. Not nice I know but to me a lot of English accents are like fingernails on a chalk board! lol The actors on this show's accents are not too bad. I watched this show one day when I was really bored and I have been hooked ever since.

Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually hate those English shows. Not nice I know but to me a lot of English accents are like fingernails on a chalk board! lol The actors on this show's accents are not too bad. I watched this show one day when I was really bored and I have been hooked ever since.
Didn't you like the Benny Hill Show?
W KY Girl

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Raven wrote:
Daughter needs me so I'm off...You all have a good night;) morning. That AW sure is a hardworking, intelligent man. Good night to you W Ky Girl I enjoy your posts as well. Thanks for all that insight earlier. Sure nice to have someone's thoughts and experiences on a subject. I gotta get moving.
Your welcome Raven. I know a lot of times when your going through crap nobody understands, been there. Just set those boundaries and don't be anybody's doormat. Take that from somebody who really wishes they had of done that! lol It is so much better/easier to learn from somebody else's mistakes. It's a whole lot less painful! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,641 - 65,660 of81,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 1 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 2 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 3 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 4 hr Auntie Phascist 4
Fischer announces support for Hollander in Metr... 5 hr Linda Sparrow 1
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 7 hr Phoenix97 462
David and Michelle James (Jun '13) 8 hr Karma 56
•••
•••