Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,680

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76730 Dec 5, 2012
What a night!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76738 Dec 5, 2012
Home from a great day at work and wonderful night with special people. Sure didn't miss anything here. SOS just a different night.

What a joke this night was on this thread. You can tell the BIRD MOD was off tonight. lol Not 20-30 posts in a row missing...yet. haha. You three stooges keep slandering me and continuing the nasty talk. That is all you can do. None of you know me, what I am, what I look like, where I work, where I retired from, the person that I am except Ancient Wolf and lala (plus OJG, Saragon, Betty and LSD923). So you keep obsessing over me and making up all your stories and slander. Karma will get you when you least expect it. You are a sad bunch with no real life but to camp out on topix threads proving what miserable excuses for human beings you are. Calling you clowns, three Stooges or trolls is really too good for you three idiots and your little cousins that show up. Have fun playing your games. You are hilarious trying to dazzle each other with the most vile comments for your entertainment. I will still post whenever I want, whatever I want, and will never come close to having the number of posts removed that you bunch have. IMPOSTER (unajr) is the one who used my name with the cussing and filthy talk and the MODS removed him for it too. Many already know that, especially the ones I care about on here. The rest can believe what they want and you can continue to spin your slander, it doesn't affect my wonderful life. I will never see or know any of you losers anyway. THANK GOD!

"CLICK"
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76741 Dec 6, 2012
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76742 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
5am here and I already have coffee and a dog visiting the tree. I better get up and add wood to the stove before he gets back and lays down in my way.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#76745 Dec 6, 2012
Top of the mornin to you all... Aw , I am sure santa will come see ya , your too good hearted for him not. Anyway, it is sad when you have to wake up and grab your 9mm... Crazy days and crazy nights, as they say.. I am about ready to shoot and ask for info later..
Hope has two beautiful daughters - their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.

St. Augustine
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76746 Dec 6, 2012
The dawn is breaking here and already the squirrels and sneaking out of the trees to pillage my bird feeders. The little tree rats have been almost living in my bradford pears eating the tiny fruits. Back in the old days they would be too afraid of being mated with some dumplings.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#76747 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
The dawn is breaking here and already the squirrels and sneaking out of the trees to pillage my bird feeders. The little tree rats have been almost living in my bradford pears eating the tiny fruits. Back in the old days they would be too afraid of being mated with some dumplings.
I know, guess they have got fat and lazy like the rest of us.. If you get the urge , you can borrow my 9, and I'll cook them up for us after work...lol Good Day
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76749 Dec 6, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well hi there!! Glad to see you again. Well, I understand those cookies are pretty darn good. I bet they buy 'em next time you ask 'em to!
If all she has are the chocolate mints, she about as well bring the matches. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76752 Dec 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Mr. Scruff I peeked year before last and Santa is really the welfare folks bringing stuff to this old shack. I play along though.
I wonder if he still has any of that good cheese ? I have not had that since the neighbor traded mama some of it in exchange for a frying chicken.
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76753 Dec 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If all she has are the chocolate mints, she about as well bring the matches. LOL
Send them here! I love ALL their cookies. I like the Thin Mints, Samoas, the peanutbutter things, all of 'em! LOL The little hussies haven't ever knocked on my door. We have to go search for them if we want any cookies. I ought to get a discount for my effort! lol
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76755 Dec 6, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
This is an amazing story. I have seen it all over the news in our area. It's happened in many other places as well, on the same day. I don't know the reason for this, but I do know that there are many speculations. I have yet to hear of a solid fact, scientifically speaking that shows why this is happening. If someone knows, please comment back. I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Where do you live? What happened?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76756 Dec 6, 2012
Hmmmmm THeodora left and took roam with her. I guess she ran out of cookies.
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76757 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Shoot 'em! Eat 'em! lol Hey I was up just before four but I wouldn't have been good company - I was in the bathroom barfing. I think somebody poisoned me yesterday! lol As I was tossing my cookies I was thinking that if I did that very often I would be slim and trim because it sure makes you not even want to think about eating for a looong time!
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76759 Dec 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Home from a great day at work and wonderful night with special people. Sure didn't miss anything here. SOS just a different night.
What a joke this night was on this thread. You can tell the BIRD MOD was off tonight. lol Not 20-30 posts in a row missing...yet. haha. You three stooges keep slandering me and continuing the nasty talk. That is all you can do. None of you know me, what I am, what I look like, where I work, where I retired from, the person that I am except Ancient Wolf and lala (plus OJG, Saragon, Betty and LSD923). So you keep obsessing over me and making up all your stories and slander. Karma will get you when you least expect it. You are a sad bunch with no real life but to camp out on topix threads proving what miserable excuses for human beings you are. Calling you clowns, three Stooges or trolls is really too good for you three idiots and your little cousins that show up. Have fun playing your games. You are hilarious trying to dazzle each other with the most vile comments for your entertainment. I will still post whenever I want, whatever I want, and will never come close to having the number of posts removed that you bunch have. IMPOSTER (unajr) is the one who used my name with the cussing and filthy talk and the MODS removed him for it too. Many already know that, especially the ones I care about on here. The rest can believe what they want and you can continue to spin your slander, it doesn't affect my wonderful life. I will never see or know any of you losers anyway. THANK GOD!
"CLICK"
I' be figured out the idiots , maybe their cousins. I usually just respond to a comment which may leave me sounding nuts;) However, I think I realize the decent posters. The mischief makers with their filthy replies about you should hang it up. It's not right , unpleasant and disrespectful. I for one would not want to be associated with them. Their sense of maniacal and unkind humor obstructs any intelligence that might be lurking in those warped minds. I've made comments; they aren't intended to offend or hurt anyone. I'll never be that person.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76760 Dec 6, 2012
Some of those Gems have lost their shine (if they ever had any in the first place)
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76761 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
I watched a little robin fight a blackbird one time. She pecked him right off the branch as he was peeking into her nest. I've never seen birds get after the squirrels though. I'm afraid if those birds lit into your squirrels that way...No more squirrels. That mama bird wasn't intimidated a bit. Ol blackbird didn't get his dinner . LOL.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76762 Dec 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
5am here and I already have coffee and a dog visiting the tree. I better get up and add wood to the stove before he gets back and lays down in my way.
Sounds to me like dog knows a good thing when he's got it;)Not only is he loyal, but smart. Your stories about dog warm my heart. If you don't mind my asking, what breed is dog? He sounds like a hound or shepherd.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76763 Dec 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Some of those Gems have lost their shine (if they ever had any in the first place)
There was a song in the day..."Some fools never learn." I imagine that's why the shine is gone.Haha.It appears that way. We have sunlight again this morning. I sure prefer these kind of days over the rainy, cloudy ones. Cold makes the bones ache or so it feels.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76764 Dec 6, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot 'em! Eat 'em! lol Hey I was up just before four but I wouldn't have been good company - I was in the bathroom barfing. I think somebody poisoned me yesterday! lol As I was tossing my cookies I was thinking that if I did that very often I would be slim and trim because it sure makes you not even want to think about eating for a looong time!
I'd check the dates on those cookies. Make sure they haven't expired. Funny, sounds like. it might've been your food.Have a goo day. Drink some peppermint tea or peppermint hard candies. That'll fix the upset stomach;)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76766 Dec 6, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds to me like dog knows a good thing when he's got it;)Not only is he loyal, but smart. Your stories about dog warm my heart. If you don't mind my asking, what breed is dog? He sounds like a hound or shepherd.
Just a mutt that is a cross between a Jack Russell terrier and what ever came down the road. I got him at the Humane Society. He had one day left to live. Nobody wanted him since he had a broken nose and a tooth hanging out the side which makes him look mean, but he isn't. When people ask if he bites, I say "Only if you have a pork chop in your pocket" LOL I wanted him because he is unique and has been a faithful companion for several years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plus size group of louisville Facebook 1 hr skinny 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 2 hr unknown 43
Not familiar 10 hr anon 1
Man charged with traveling to bowling green to ... (Feb '08) 11 hr EricaD310 6
Will You Be Voting Republican? 13 hr Pale Rider 47
Josh Young arrested twice in same day 21 hr Ronzo 1
mitch vs Byrd Thu the Fonz 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs