Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,279)

Showing posts 65,561 - 65,580 of81,215
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Old women who have been wronged when their young doesn't mean they have an excuse for rude, hurtful behavior. My life hasn't been the best in world; my left when I was 15; I was abused by an ex husband. She's an ex Ol hippy that made her illicit drug choices in life that warped her brain. She'll not be unkind to my son from a previous marriage; it's not fair to him or I with all I do for her. Children are innocent. We have a choice in who and what we want to be; you don't turn around and spit on a good thing. Sorry Harry. I understand, she had a difficult life, but your friend changed his direction. Her path leads to Hell. Sorry.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Oops. Mother left when I was 15. I gave up my youth. Mother-in- law was having fun skiing and living a full. And the irony of it all, she knows exactly what she says and does. Rubs in her comments. Good day. Gotta think positive. Beautiful day and the birds are singing:)
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The only thing funny about 2 clowns with big feet is that they keep tripping over their own big feet and falling into self-made post holes.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Same clown
Different town
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Same clown
Different town
If not the same clown, the same silly acts and silly verbiage.
Roland

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Attention ladies. Check, check, check it out:

You've likely been told you're beautiful, hot, etc. by men and boys from a young age. You've seen men and boys blatantly check out your body from a young age. Men way too old to be looking at you that way saying things they shouldn't be saying. And while the media bombards you with the message that unless you're a 5'10", 115 pound waif, you're fat; unless you wear Maybellene, you're ugly; men will tell you and show you that you are, in fact, attractive. It's been going on so long that it's just annoying now, but it happens.

Now, imagine if no man ever looked at you your whole life. No man ever told you how pretty you look today. You can count on one hand how many times a man has looked at you or complimented you in that way. But, dig this, the media's still telling you you're unattractive. The difference now is that you have constant reinforcement that they're right, they're absolutely right. No man truly finds you attractive, your boyfriends and lovers just told you you are because that's what they're supposed to do.

That's what being a man is like. Women don't tell us we're attractive out of the blue. Women don't stare at us. And the media tells us that without P90X we'll forever remain unattractive. And we don't receive any contrary experiences. Girlfriends and lovers tell us we're attractive because that's what we want to hear, not because it's true.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

is not a closet anything. I am what I am and don't need to copy the routines of anyone else to gain approval or disapproval.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Nothing going on here.
No birds today. I guess they went South.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>Well that made me feel very welcomed to this fine thread. What did I ever do to you?
You did nothing but use some of the same lingo as others. Try being yourself, it can be much fun to be unique.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I have no problem with real clowns, only the imitators.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

don't need cooters or pullets. The old get up and go has already went. What used to be my sex appeal is now my water spout. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
you need more faith LOL
No doubt about that. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Those ads say ask your doctor if your heart is good enough for the activity. I don't need to ask the doctor. I already know. LOL And if there are no rewards, why play the game?
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
is not a closet anything. I am what I am and don't need to copy the routines of anyone else to gain approval or disapproval.
I don't personally know you kind Sir, but i found the remarks toward you uncouth and disrespectful. That is why boys live alone or at home with mommy. They never become half the man you are.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
I've been dreading that day, I know its close.
It is really not all that bad if you can already cook, clean your own house (to suit your own style), and do your own laundry and you have this topix thread and a solitaire game for entertainment to take your mind off those thoughts. But don't get me wrong, I still like to look at the menu. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> I don't personally know you kind Sir, but i found the remarks toward you uncouth and disrespectful. That is why boys live alone or at home with mommy. They never become half the man you are.
Thanks. I live alone since I lost the wife 9 years ago and as yet I just have not found anyone that could even come close to replacing all the years we had together and I have about run out of time and incentive to even look.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>My wife used to get that rag, I opened one up in the crapper one time for the lack of anything else to read in there, it was pure nonsense.
I have to agree. Those darn women's mags cater to alien women or something. And all that bad advice. When all I woman needs to do is ask, "Fred, How do you like these new ripped up jeans. They're Mudd brand?" Why do women need to think what other women is wearing and doing ? Unless, you want'em tickling ol Honey's fancy with their fancy goods.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh get a sense of humor, you old biddy.
I know your type, a woman that goes around with a drawn up, sour looking face all the time. They look like they just took a big spoonful of alum. Don't you be that way with me.
I knew that AW was top shelf way before you ever came on here missy.
Don't mean to offend anybody. It might that AW is lucky to be alone, never know when one of those black widows might come along. He'd have to fire up the shotgun whatever he's got. Dog might make em vittles. Ha, don't think he'd like anybody trespassing on his property not even a good conspiratorial meal.
Irvine

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mean to offend anybody. It might that AW is lucky to be alone, never know when one of those black widows might come along. He'd have to fire up the shotgun whatever he's got. Dog might make em vittles. Ha, don't think he'd like anybody trespassing on his property not even a good conspiratorial meal.
A black widow? Haaaahahahaa
AW would never take a chance on loosing his prized offering-plate quarter on a string. They'd be barking up the wrong tree big time.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

My biggest fear is to come home and find some panty hose hanging on my shower curtain, or some old gal too big to get out of the dog's recliner eating my cheetoes and watching "As The Stomach Turns" LOL

or there are a bunch of kids in the next room all wanting me to buy them some new video game and a pair of fancy tennis shoes just because every one at their school has some or my shins get bruised by a Big Wheel running through the house.

I have been there and done that and enjoyed it at the time, now it is time to eat my own cheetoes and pet the dog and wash my one dish instead of a sink full. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,561 - 65,580 of81,215
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man accused of hit-and-run arraigned; pleads no... 24 min Bobert 2
Which Louisville gangsta thugs are the biggest ... 2 hr Auntie Phascist 1
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 6 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 7 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 9 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 10 hr Auntie Phascist 4
Fischer announces support for Hollander in Metr... 10 hr Linda Sparrow 1
•••
•••