Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 20 comments on the Jan 5, 2011, The Cincinnati Enquirer story titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76714 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>My old shack looks like a pigsty. I Can cook though, if I hadn't learned how I would have starved to death the first year after she died.
Mine is quaint, rustic, and small but well organized. It does get a bit dusty from time to time from using the wood stove. I already knew how to cook good enough to suit me. I had some Bar-s weiners, kraut, and mashed potatoes for my evening meal. I should not have mentioned cheetoes, now I want some of the crunchy ones.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76715 Dec 5, 2012
You folks take care, It is difficult to eat the cheetoes and type. I may be back later.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76716 Dec 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is quaint, rustic, and small but well organized. It does get a bit dusty from time to time from using the wood stove. I already knew how to cook good enough to suit me. I had some Bar-s weiners, kraut, and mashed potatoes for my evening meal. I should not have mentioned cheetoes, now I want some of the crunchy ones.
Bought myself a can of Wolf Brand chili this evenin'.

Haven't tried it yet.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#76722 Dec 5, 2012
huh
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76723 Dec 5, 2012
My little one loves those crunchy Cheetos, AW. She can't decide which to eat quicker the Cheetos or the Funyuns; she likes the mini packs. LOL. I told my brother that she preferred certain foods. She pipes up I'm just a vegetarian. Loves lettuce and tomatoes. I'm lucky mommy for sure. Chilly night tonight. Lonely, children sleeping peacefully;)
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#76724 Dec 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Last night had some good discussions about the chemtrails and the stooges trying the patience of the mods. Note 10-20 posts missing between posts. I applaud the mods. Especially junior spinning his name and location and being removed immediately. Quite amusing and here they are still first thing this morning slandering me like it was my fault. I am not a mod, but I appreciate them removing the nasty comments. They missed the last couple out of Manchester. If anyone needed to be committed it would be those three.
So which one are you dating? Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe or Curly Joe? Yes, good job, Mods, for removing Afakebeliever's SPAM. Afakebeliever is a first ballot inductee into the SPAM Hall of Fame. Her white knights will be duking it out amongst each other to give her induction speech.
Abeliever wrote:
Hopefully we can get somemore interesting comments
Because everyone here knows you can't provide them.
Abeliever wrote:
While you are trashing me, you leave someone else alone and I think it is funny
You just proved my point that you are nothing more than a schit starter. Everybody else gets along which angers you and your TWITS. Don't let Una's, Imposter's and my popularity cause you to continue building towers of jealousy. Quit acting like a sick freak and get help.

I would say ciao but I don't think so......

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76730 Dec 5, 2012
What a night!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76738 Dec 5, 2012
Home from a great day at work and wonderful night with special people. Sure didn't miss anything here. SOS just a different night.

What a joke this night was on this thread. You can tell the BIRD MOD was off tonight. lol Not 20-30 posts in a row missing...yet. haha. You three stooges keep slandering me and continuing the nasty talk. That is all you can do. None of you know me, what I am, what I look like, where I work, where I retired from, the person that I am except Ancient Wolf and lala (plus OJG, Saragon, Betty and LSD923). So you keep obsessing over me and making up all your stories and slander. Karma will get you when you least expect it. You are a sad bunch with no real life but to camp out on topix threads proving what miserable excuses for human beings you are. Calling you clowns, three Stooges or trolls is really too good for you three idiots and your little cousins that show up. Have fun playing your games. You are hilarious trying to dazzle each other with the most vile comments for your entertainment. I will still post whenever I want, whatever I want, and will never come close to having the number of posts removed that you bunch have. IMPOSTER (unajr) is the one who used my name with the cussing and filthy talk and the MODS removed him for it too. Many already know that, especially the ones I care about on here. The rest can believe what they want and you can continue to spin your slander, it doesn't affect my wonderful life. I will never see or know any of you losers anyway. THANK GOD!

"CLICK"
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76741 Dec 6, 2012
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76742 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
5am here and I already have coffee and a dog visiting the tree. I better get up and add wood to the stove before he gets back and lays down in my way.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#76745 Dec 6, 2012
Top of the mornin to you all... Aw , I am sure santa will come see ya , your too good hearted for him not. Anyway, it is sad when you have to wake up and grab your 9mm... Crazy days and crazy nights, as they say.. I am about ready to shoot and ask for info later..
Hope has two beautiful daughters - their names are anger and courage; anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.

St. Augustine
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76746 Dec 6, 2012
The dawn is breaking here and already the squirrels and sneaking out of the trees to pillage my bird feeders. The little tree rats have been almost living in my bradford pears eating the tiny fruits. Back in the old days they would be too afraid of being mated with some dumplings.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#76747 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
The dawn is breaking here and already the squirrels and sneaking out of the trees to pillage my bird feeders. The little tree rats have been almost living in my bradford pears eating the tiny fruits. Back in the old days they would be too afraid of being mated with some dumplings.
I know, guess they have got fat and lazy like the rest of us.. If you get the urge , you can borrow my 9, and I'll cook them up for us after work...lol Good Day
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76749 Dec 6, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well hi there!! Glad to see you again. Well, I understand those cookies are pretty darn good. I bet they buy 'em next time you ask 'em to!
If all she has are the chocolate mints, she about as well bring the matches. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76752 Dec 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Mr. Scruff I peeked year before last and Santa is really the welfare folks bringing stuff to this old shack. I play along though.
I wonder if he still has any of that good cheese ? I have not had that since the neighbor traded mama some of it in exchange for a frying chicken.
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76753 Dec 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If all she has are the chocolate mints, she about as well bring the matches. LOL
Send them here! I love ALL their cookies. I like the Thin Mints, Samoas, the peanutbutter things, all of 'em! LOL The little hussies haven't ever knocked on my door. We have to go search for them if we want any cookies. I ought to get a discount for my effort! lol
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76755 Dec 6, 2012
Back2Reality4Now wrote:
This is an amazing story. I have seen it all over the news in our area. It's happened in many other places as well, on the same day. I don't know the reason for this, but I do know that there are many speculations. I have yet to hear of a solid fact, scientifically speaking that shows why this is happening. If someone knows, please comment back. I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Where do you live? What happened?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76756 Dec 6, 2012
Hmmmmm THeodora left and took roam with her. I guess she ran out of cookies.
W KY Girl

Bettendorf, IA

#76757 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
The dawn is breaking here and already the squirrels and sneaking out of the trees to pillage my bird feeders. The little tree rats have been almost living in my bradford pears eating the tiny fruits. Back in the old days they would be too afraid of being mated with some dumplings.
Shoot 'em! Eat 'em! lol Hey I was up just before four but I wouldn't have been good company - I was in the bathroom barfing. I think somebody poisoned me yesterday! lol As I was tossing my cookies I was thinking that if I did that very often I would be slim and trim because it sure makes you not even want to think about eating for a looong time!
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76759 Dec 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Home from a great day at work and wonderful night with special people. Sure didn't miss anything here. SOS just a different night.
What a joke this night was on this thread. You can tell the BIRD MOD was off tonight. lol Not 20-30 posts in a row missing...yet. haha. You three stooges keep slandering me and continuing the nasty talk. That is all you can do. None of you know me, what I am, what I look like, where I work, where I retired from, the person that I am except Ancient Wolf and lala (plus OJG, Saragon, Betty and LSD923). So you keep obsessing over me and making up all your stories and slander. Karma will get you when you least expect it. You are a sad bunch with no real life but to camp out on topix threads proving what miserable excuses for human beings you are. Calling you clowns, three Stooges or trolls is really too good for you three idiots and your little cousins that show up. Have fun playing your games. You are hilarious trying to dazzle each other with the most vile comments for your entertainment. I will still post whenever I want, whatever I want, and will never come close to having the number of posts removed that you bunch have. IMPOSTER (unajr) is the one who used my name with the cussing and filthy talk and the MODS removed him for it too. Many already know that, especially the ones I care about on here. The rest can believe what they want and you can continue to spin your slander, it doesn't affect my wonderful life. I will never see or know any of you losers anyway. THANK GOD!
"CLICK"
I' be figured out the idiots , maybe their cousins. I usually just respond to a comment which may leave me sounding nuts;) However, I think I realize the decent posters. The mischief makers with their filthy replies about you should hang it up. It's not right , unpleasant and disrespectful. I for one would not want to be associated with them. Their sense of maniacal and unkind humor obstructs any intelligence that might be lurking in those warped minds. I've made comments; they aren't intended to offend or hurt anyone. I'll never be that person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Warner Cable 1 hr American piggies 5
old women sluts (Aug '11) 3 hr yep 68
homewreckers 7 hr ONE ANGRY TAX PAYER 3
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 9 hr give me a break 81
Shemiyia O'Bannon (May '12) 14 hr Foreverhonest 3
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) 14 hr steve 8
Desiree Ritchie (Apr '10) 20 hr Ramy 8
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]