Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
65,501 - 65,520 of 81,588 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AB. If you make it down to Gatlinburg be sure to go out of town towards Townsend to "Cades Cove",, it's a 11 mile historic loop with old barns a few left over settlers homes from the 1800's. You can see several hundred deer in a day there. I actually got married at the old Methodist church there built in 1830, it has two doors, one for men, one for women. While I'm Not a Methodist, it fit in with our renaissance theme. There is a sizable bear population there too. I think you would like it.
Will do. I love Tennessee. I have been to some beautiful spots in that state. Bears make it exciting. You have to pay attention and have your senses about you if you are outdoors day or night. We have lots of family photos of some close to the cabin. I have the utmost respect for nature and I never push my luck. It sounds beautiful.

Did you see that Web documentary : Bear 71

Review

Sound like you had a great time and "NOPE" will too. They should take the bikes, don't you think? Wish I could share my pictures. Riding is spiritual there. Take your leather, for sure. But it is worth hauling them if not riding them.

Awesome documentary told as from the grizzly bear's prospective. Click on the trail cams, they are live feed from cameras. You can see the grizzlies, wolves, birds, deer and their boundries being pushed further and further back with progress and technology. Gives you a lot to think about really. Worth the 20 minutes to watch and understand how they track them once they relocate them. People should do their best to prevent enticing them with food and be very vigilant when venturing into the woods, forrest and parks. Keep food put away, lids on trash cans etc...as the story points out. It proved everything I have been saying about them just like the wolves I posted about. I think maybe some food industries should get with park services etc...and take leftover or discarded food ingredients and place them far the camps when their natural food services are no longer there or interferred by progress. Something. I don't believe in killing them. It's their planet too! God's creatures for us to enjoy.

Search engine it and watch it. It is awesome.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

HAARP Songs wrote:
I had been researching the chemtrails and haarp after seeing some YouTube videos. I never thought this would be happening in Paducah directly over my head. Yesterday I pulled out my camera and filmed over 15 jets in the sky directly above Paducah making their rounds criss-crossing the sky making loops and I captured a huge chemcloud they made earlier in the day. It takes a few hours for their clouds to form after spraying. I'm a semi-pro photographer that is taking the fine arts program at the Paducah School of Art. I used my Canon DLSR and filmed it in 1080p HD. I'm going to upload it to YouTube tonight and I'll post the link here when I get it up if y'all want to see what I'm talking about.
I have also filmed them and actually sent them to some regulars that were posting almost two years ago. There are a lot of credible youtube (national/local news clips, documentaries, Air Force clips etc). It was when reading the bill introduced to Congress that brought it home as a real deal. On a Homeland Security website they have warned about that cyber attack so it may be a proactive move we are not going to be privy to until it happens. Might be the 12/21/12 real worry, who knows. Here is a quote from it..

Is the Internet facing “the cyber equivalent of the World Trade Center attack?” According to a former security chief, the U.S. has already received its “9/11 warning” for a cyber-attack that could take down the banks, power and ultimately cripple the economy.

You can look it up on that site and research EMP attacks. Sen McCain has been talking about it for awhile but has barely made the news or people are just ignoring it/in denial. Could be why the increase in spraying. Please post when you load it on youtube. I would be interested in seeing the intensity of it compared to Northern Kentucky. Thanks for posting.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>ChemTrails. hahahhahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how they get hundreds of workers to load all the chems and none have EVER went to the news or press about it?????????? I wonder how none of the workers have any family that they would worry about. You people need your own show. Have it come on right after Preppers and just before 12/21/12ers.
And your theory on Roswell is what, exactly? You ARE old enough to know about Roswell I assume.... How did they cover THAT up you might ask? Threats, scare tactics, money and manipulation. Now that some of these retired military personnel are coming forward, we're hearing more and more of those "facts" that were squelched.

Never underestimate a "governing power" my dear. You'll loose every time. I can guarantee you of that.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Got our chicken n'dumplins on the stove simmering. Brussel sprouts are cleaned and ready for the broiler. We like them broiled and browned a tiny bit with some olive oil, sea salt and then a drizzle of aged balsamic vinegar when they're ready to eat.... It's OH SO tasty.
Before I started to clean the sprouts, I spied a comment that eluded to me being a mod again? Or is it that someone thinks an editor is a mod? Oh, my head. This issue has been hashed and rehashed on here to the point that I should just keep a solid "copy and paste" response to it on my PC... But the comment is gone now and I don't know exactly which of the known culprits would have put it on here beings as I can't see it now. Oh well....
Anyway.. Got some very important phone calls finalized today, got laundry done, got and idea of what clothes to take to Gatlinburg, finalized the details with the new and highly recommended critter sitter for my baby's that that can't go with us, and I'm looking forward to seeing some different scenery for a few days. Yes, even some bear.. One of those little cabins up on a mountain top with a heated jacuzzi and a crackling fireplace inside and out is sounding VERY nice right about how. We're debating whether to take the Harley's or not. I'm not sure yet if I feel like a road warrior after the past two weeks of aggravation that have been going on. I think I might just decide on being a completely pampered passenger this time. Take the cage. No muss, no fuss, no aching butt or backside.
What a rough few weeks it's been~ This 'end of year' string tying has always sucked spoiled milk.. I hate paperwork and stupid details, but I'd hate it much worse should I royally screw up my business and personal taxes...
It just started to rain about an hour ago, so the wildlife around here went to bed earlier than usual. But it was a gorgeous day again. I wonder if HAARP,(or whatever we can really blame this extremely strange weather on), is going to mess up our winter again? I have been watching where the squirrels are putting their nests this fall. They are building nests close to the tree trunks and about 2/3 of the way up for thee most part, as opposed to further out on the branches like they sometimes do. I was taught that this usually means a rough winter, thus they are "hugging" the tree trunk with their nests. We'll see.. We'll see.
Your dinner sounds yummy too. Mine is ready, guest on the way, gametime 30 minutes. Great way to spend a rainy night. Sounds like you have the perfect getaway planned. If the weather is going to be good, the bikes are worth the haul. I hope you have a fantastic time. I need to check out the squirrels nest around here for their pattern. I think HAARP/Chemtrails have a lot to do with the weather, earthquakes, etc...but mild winter wouldn't hurt my feelings. lol

Your mod criers are a trip, aren't they. haha Too funny.

Off to enjoy the night, might check in late if not too tired. I hope you have a great evening.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

HAARP Songs wrote:
I had been researching the chemtrails and haarp after seeing some YouTube videos. I never thought this would be happening in Paducah directly over my head. Yesterday I pulled out my camera and filmed over 15 jets in the sky directly above Paducah making their rounds criss-crossing the sky making loops and I captured a huge chemcloud they made earlier in the day. It takes a few hours for their clouds to form after spraying. I'm a semi-pro photographer that is taking the fine arts program at the Paducah School of Art. I used my Canon DLSR and filmed it in 1080p HD. I'm going to upload it to YouTube tonight and I'll post the link here when I get it up if y'all want to see what I'm talking about.
That would be great. Chemtrails have been going on for some time. Particulate matter from these contain aluminum and barium as the main ingredient. For a long time, I thought that this was a "sinister government program." The more that I think about it, the more I am beginning to think that these "clouds" may be protective. The sun is entering solar max and there have been huge flares that potentially could wipe out the grid, if the flares are earth-directed. So far we have been lucky and the flares have not taken an earth-directed path. In the future, we may not be so lucky. The earth's protective magnetic shield is weakening in the wake of polar reversal. This is normal phenomena and takes about 2000 years to complete. It is not the reversal that is dangerous but the weakened magnetic shield, along with decreases in the earth's protective ozone layer. Perhaps the chemtrails in some way are used to deflect these solar flares. I am not certain of this, but it may be worth some consideration.
W KY Girl

Tuscola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chickens are fun to watch and can bring much PEACE. I let mine out to free range earlier and then a short rain shower came and I stood under the eaves watching them run to get out of the rain. LOL Dog even beat me back into the house and grabbed his recliner.(He has his own)
I haven't had chickens in a long time but I really do like them. I can see how they can bring PEACE, for sure. I love goats too. They are really funny to watch and they can make as good of a pet as a dog, imo. Do you have any certain breed of chickens?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Most times when I think my blood will boil, I force myself to stop and think "Will I even know about this in a 100 years or less ? Will I care then" ? It seems to help. All those times I complained about the mother-in-law or father-in-law mean nothing now that they are gone along with the wife's passing. There is just not much that I care about any more. What will be will be. Have a good day, it could be our last one.
You have a great attitude, one that I attempt to develop as well. I'm much better at letting aggravations go, but I admit that I fall off the wagon from time to time. My mantra when things go wrong is,"This too shall pass."
W KY Girl

Tuscola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Soup beans cooking for dinner, will make up some mexican cornbread to go with em. The birds get the left over cornbread mexican or not, they like it. I got three crows that come through out the day and scavange the area I toss things out to the creatures,, you'd think it would be a pair or two pair but this same three show up every morning, guess I will have to name them.
I had three geese: Huey, Dewy and Louie. Geese are some really neat criitters too. They make cool pets.
Really

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I have seen these clouds that look like 3 lines perpendicular to each other in the sky here in West Kentucky too. I read where you guys call them chemtrails. Im not real sure what I thought they were, if anything at all. Untill I started seeing them more often especially in the spring and summer months. Im sorry if its already been said, but can some one say roughly what a chemtrail is? Thanks!
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

People began to develop blisters and become sick back in 1999. Apparently, the government/ military was spraying chemicals possibly toxins into the atmosphere. This has been happening quite frequently in southern Ky. Has there by any chance any increase in flu like symptoms and has cancer rates become more prominent? How about respiratory problems? I just don't store much faith in our government. FDA allows modified this and including modified food starch. Keep watching and take care. All one can do.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

In 1998 an anonymous few tested 4 samples of this gas that was released into the air. It contained EDB which was banned pesticide at that time ( Ethel fibroid e). There were non- specific bacterial groups found in these studies or four samples.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
I have seen these clouds that look like 3 lines perpendicular to each other in the sky here in West Kentucky too. I read where you guys call them chemtrails. Im not real sure what I thought they were, if anything at all. Untill I started seeing them more often especially in the spring and summer months. Im sorry if its already been said, but can some one say roughly what a chemtrail is? Thanks!
Chemtrails are a spray consisting of barium, aluminum, and other particulate matter. You can see airplanes spraying this stuff in a criss-cross pattern, which over time, spreads out into a layer of clouds. They differ from contrails, which is an exhaust from planes. This exhaust does not spread out to form lingering clouds. It quickly disappears from the sky. Also, you don't have the planes flying back and forth, making a checkerboard pattern. What people can't figure out is the reason for the chemtrails. Barium and aluminum can cause respiratory problems if inhaled in large quantities.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Ethel dibromide. Sorry.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had three geese: Huey, Dewy and Louie. Geese are some really neat criitters too. They make cool pets.
They make great "watch dogs" as well, honking loudly if anyone comes into the yard. A goose attack is something to behold! Their bites are pretty painful, and the geese are relentless warriors. The intruder has only one option....RUN!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad, Larry Curly and Moe it is.
Did you know that Curly was an accomplished pianist and extremely intelligent? He certainly created the opposite persona when acting as Curly on the Three Stooges, delighting young and old for more than three generations.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Good night to all, and good day tomorrow.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

This was an interesting read... www.rense.com/general //chmmill.htm
To all a good night. Rainy and windy here. Ferociously so.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Good-night to all. Sleep well, friends.
W KY Girl

Tuscola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
They make great "watch dogs" as well, honking loudly if anyone comes into the yard. A goose attack is something to behold! Their bites are pretty painful, and the geese are relentless warriors. The intruder has only one option....RUN!
You are so right. Mine would pick at me sometimes, about like a monkey cleaning another monkey. lol Even though they were not really biting me, sometimes it would hurt! A couple did go after one of the kids in the family one day. You never heard such a commotion until I rescued the kid! LOL
The last three I had would come to the door and peck on it like they were knocking. lol They got a little out of hand, when I would mow the yard they would follow me around flying. It got dangerous! I was afraid they were going to hit a car head on. They are really some neat creatures. I hope to have some more one of these days. Maybe when I get my chickens. They are really sweet. One bird I have never had that I also want is guineas.
A Lo Lag

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be great. Chemtrails have been going on for some time. Particulate matter from these contain aluminum and barium as the main ingredient. For a long time, I thought that this was a "sinister government program." The more that I think about it, the more I am beginning to think that these "clouds" may be protective. The sun is entering solar max and there have been huge flares that potentially could wipe out the grid, if the flares are earth-directed. So far we have been lucky and the flares have not taken an earth-directed path. In the future, we may not be so lucky. The earth's protective magnetic shield is weakening in the wake of polar reversal. This is normal phenomena and takes about 2000 years to complete. It is not the reversal that is dangerous but the weakened magnetic shield, along with decreases in the earth's protective ozone layer. Perhaps the chemtrails in some way are used to deflect these solar flares. I am not certain of this, but it may be worth some consideration.
I have three problems with the 'protective shield' intent:
1. Why don't they just tell us it's for our protection so that perhaps we could start taking our own protective measures?
2. How much protection do we really get from a thin layer of barium and aluminum particulates in the atmosphere when you're dealing with high energy M or X class solar flares? It would be nice if they could show us some scientific calculations on how they have determined how much spraying they need to do to protect us based on the amount of radiation we are receiving. Perhaps I'm a bit paranoid and suspicious by nature, but to me complete silence on the issue from the government is a sign of nefarious intent behind a secret agenda.
3. If they really were shielding us from solar flares, then wouldn't they have to spray the entire country at the same time and not just certain selected areas at what appears to be random intervals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 44 min honeymylove 7,922
Thank you African Americans 1 hr reality 10
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 2 hr People of Kentucky 3
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 3 hr justice 102
Mitch McConnell 4 hr Ii Yodh 343
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Protesters, police clash again after teen shot 9 hr Three guys 26
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Aug 17 Sasha98 246
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 14 john 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••