Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76509 Dec 4, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Soup beans cooking for dinner, will make up some mexican cornbread to go with em. The birds get the left over cornbread mexican or not, they like it. I got three crows that come through out the day and scavange the area I toss things out to the creatures,, you'd think it would be a pair or two pair but this same three show up every morning, guess I will have to name them.
That is my dinner for tomorrow night. Beans cooking in the crock pot with lots of hamhocks and skillet cornbread. You are right the birds love it no matter what kind it is.

I think you should name those three crows...Larry, Curly and Moe..hahahaha
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76512 Dec 4, 2012
Going to start dinner while you two stooges debate on who is boss of the thread. Hate to break it to you NOone but topix mods. Deal with it and quit crying. boo hoo Hang out and play your game. Maybe Larry will show up and join you. Get your jollies bashing all the women on here. Groupies excluded.

Have a fun night!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76513 Dec 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Going to start dinner while you two stooges debate on who is boss of the thread. Hate to break it to you NOone but topix mods. Deal with it and quit crying. boo hoo Hang out and play your game. Maybe Larry will show up and join you. Get your jollies bashing all the women on here. Groupies excluded.
Have a fun night!
I think they fell into a post hole. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76514 Dec 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe Pete and Repeat, or Heckle and Jeckle for the main two.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76515 Dec 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they fell into a post hole. LOL
haha, and they fell hard. Wish it was permanent.

Have a good night Ancient Wolf. I am off to get roast out of the oven, put the rolls in, stir the gravy and mash the potatoes, and add butter to the sweet corn from the summer family garden. Yummy. Oh yeah, cherry cheesecake for desert and coffee. Wish I could invite you and my favorite topic posters to join us.:)

Then it is UK game night. Love our Wildcats...win or lose. I bleed blue. lol
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76516 Dec 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "Nope", glad to see you post again. I did practically the same thing except I am not heading out anywhere today. It just stormed, complete with dark skies, thunder, heavy rain, the works. Just finished 7 layer bars and have the ingredients ready for a couple batches of that old fashion Cocoa Fudge people seem to love. Got dinner ready for the oven and time to sit back and take a break. Whew, work is never done.
I hope you enjoy Gatlinburg, my sister's family goes every year while there is snow. They say you can spot the bear easier. haha No really beautiful cabins and views. I would love to go again someday. It is good to get away sometimes. But like Dorothy says "there's no place like home".
Have a great rainy evening.
Hey AB. If you make it down to Gatlinburg be sure to go out of town towards Townsend to "Cades Cove",, it's a 11 mile historic loop with old barns a few left over settlers homes from the 1800's. You can see several hundred deer in a day there. I actually got married at the old Methodist church there built in 1830, it has two doors, one for men, one for women. While I'm Not a Methodist, it fit in with our renaissance theme. There is a sizable bear population there too. I think you would like it.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76517 Dec 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my dinner for tomorrow night. Beans cooking in the crock pot with lots of hamhocks and skillet cornbread. You are right the birds love it no matter what kind it is.
Not bad, Larry Curly and Moe it is.
HAARP Songs

Duluth, GA

#76518 Dec 4, 2012
I had been researching the chemtrails and haarp after seeing some YouTube videos. I never thought this would be happening in Paducah directly over my head. Yesterday I pulled out my camera and filmed over 15 jets in the sky directly above Paducah making their rounds criss-crossing the sky making loops and I captured a huge chemcloud they made earlier in the day. It takes a few hours for their clouds to form after spraying. I'm a semi-pro photographer that is taking the fine arts program at the Paducah School of Art. I used my Canon DLSR and filmed it in 1080p HD. I'm going to upload it to YouTube tonight and I'll post the link here when I get it up if y'all want to see what I'm talking about.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#76519 Dec 4, 2012
Got our chicken n'dumplins on the stove simmering. Brussel sprouts are cleaned and ready for the broiler. We like them broiled and browned a tiny bit with some olive oil, sea salt and then a drizzle of aged balsamic vinegar when they're ready to eat.... It's OH SO tasty.

Before I started to clean the sprouts, I spied a comment that eluded to me being a mod again? Or is it that someone thinks an editor is a mod? Oh, my head. This issue has been hashed and rehashed on here to the point that I should just keep a solid "copy and paste" response to it on my PC... But the comment is gone now and I don't know exactly which of the known culprits would have put it on here beings as I can't see it now. Oh well....

Anyway.. Got some very important phone calls finalized today, got laundry done, got and idea of what clothes to take to Gatlinburg, finalized the details with the new and highly recommended critter sitter for my baby's that that can't go with us, and I'm looking forward to seeing some different scenery for a few days. Yes, even some bear.. One of those little cabins up on a mountain top with a heated jacuzzi and a crackling fireplace inside and out is sounding VERY nice right about how. We're debating whether to take the Harley's or not. I'm not sure yet if I feel like a road warrior after the past two weeks of aggravation that have been going on. I think I might just decide on being a completely pampered passenger this time. Take the cage. No muss, no fuss, no aching butt or backside.

What a rough few weeks it's been~ This 'end of year' string tying has always sucked spoiled milk.. I hate paperwork and stupid details, but I'd hate it much worse should I royally screw up my business and personal taxes...

It just started to rain about an hour ago, so the wildlife around here went to bed earlier than usual. But it was a gorgeous day again. I wonder if HAARP,(or whatever we can really blame this extremely strange weather on), is going to mess up our winter again? I have been watching where the squirrels are putting their nests this fall. They are building nests close to the tree trunks and about 2/3 of the way up for thee most part, as opposed to further out on the branches like they sometimes do. I was taught that this usually means a rough winter, thus they are "hugging" the tree trunk with their nests. We'll see.. We'll see.

#76521 Dec 4, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AB. If you make it down to Gatlinburg be sure to go out of town towards Townsend to "Cades Cove",, it's a 11 mile historic loop with old barns a few left over settlers homes from the 1800's. You can see several hundred deer in a day there. I actually got married at the old Methodist church there built in 1830, it has two doors, one for men, one for women. While I'm Not a Methodist, it fit in with our renaissance theme. There is a sizable bear population there too. I think you would like it.
Cades Cove is on our "list" again this time. I hear that the elk population has grown amazingly fast too. That place is just awesome. Wish I could have seen your wedding, Hamp. Sounds fantastic!!

#76525 Dec 4, 2012
HAARP Songs wrote:
I'm going to upload it to YouTube tonight and I'll post the link here when I get it up if y'all want to see what I'm talking about.
By all means, PLEASE do~
I'd like to see your footage.

I have some pics of a low flying jet that were taken about two years ago, right over my house. The chem trail actually had debris falling from it. The debris left little dust trails as it fell too. Falling chem trails from a chem trail. It was interesting and I've never seen another one like it sinse..

I have no idea what could have been falling from that chem trail.. But the best way to describe it is like if you took a hand full of unsifted flour and tossed it up in the air. Then, while the bigger chunks fall and leave trails behind them, the cloud from the loose flower is left to hover for a little while..

Very strange site that was. I'll never forget it, that's for sure. It was a very sunny day and the sky was perfectly clear and blue. You could plainly make out the trail AND the debris falling from it too.

#76526 Dec 4, 2012
Good Lord, I meant to spell since. Sorry.

"Falling chem trails from a chem trail. It was interesting and I've never seen another one like it SINCE"..
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76527 Dec 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Pete and Repeat, or Heckle and Jeckle for the main two.
Hempburn is going with the Stooges, haha, but I am sure there are a couple more we could reserve those names for. lol

Do you remember those bulldogs that Heckle and Jeckle use to fight with?
CrazyasUR

Russellville, KY

#76528 Dec 4, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, PLEASE do~
I'd like to see your footage.
I have some pics of a low flying jet that were taken about two years ago, right over my house. The chem trail actually had debris falling from it. The debris left little dust trails as it fell too. Falling chem trails from a chem trail. It was interesting and I've never seen another one like it sinse..
I have no idea what could have been falling from that chem trail.. But the best way to describe it is like if you took a hand full of unsifted flour and tossed it up in the air. Then, while the bigger chunks fall and leave trails behind them, the cloud from the loose flower is left to hover for a little while..
Very strange site that was. I'll never forget it, that's for sure. It was a very sunny day and the sky was perfectly clear and blue. You could plainly make out the trail AND the debris falling from it too.
ChemTrails. hahahhahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how they get hundreds of workers to load all the chems and none have EVER went to the news or press about it?????????? I wonder how none of the workers have any family that they would worry about. You people need your own show. Have it come on right after Preppers and just before 12/21/12ers.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76529 Dec 4, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do. I love Tennessee. I have been to some beautiful spots in that state. Bears make it exciting. You have to pay attention and have your senses about you if you are outdoors day or night. We have lots of family photos of some close to the cabin. I have the utmost respect for nature and I never push my luck. It sounds beautiful.

Did you see that Web documentary : Bear 71

Review

Sound like you had a great time and "NOPE" will too. They should take the bikes, don't you think? Wish I could share my pictures. Riding is spiritual there. Take your leather, for sure. But it is worth hauling them if not riding them.

Awesome documentary told as from the grizzly bear's prospective. Click on the trail cams, they are live feed from cameras. You can see the grizzlies, wolves, birds, deer and their boundries being pushed further and further back with progress and technology. Gives you a lot to think about really. Worth the 20 minutes to watch and understand how they track them once they relocate them. People should do their best to prevent enticing them with food and be very vigilant when venturing into the woods, forrest and parks. Keep food put away, lids on trash cans etc...as the story points out. It proved everything I have been saying about them just like the wolves I posted about. I think maybe some food industries should get with park services etc...and take leftover or discarded food ingredients and place them far the camps when their natural food services are no longer there or interferred by progress. Something. I don't believe in killing them. It's their planet too! God's creatures for us to enjoy.

Search engine it and watch it. It is awesome.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76530 Dec 4, 2012
HAARP Songs wrote:
I had been researching the chemtrails and haarp after seeing some YouTube videos. I never thought this would be happening in Paducah directly over my head. Yesterday I pulled out my camera and filmed over 15 jets in the sky directly above Paducah making their rounds criss-crossing the sky making loops and I captured a huge chemcloud they made earlier in the day. It takes a few hours for their clouds to form after spraying. I'm a semi-pro photographer that is taking the fine arts program at the Paducah School of Art. I used my Canon DLSR and filmed it in 1080p HD. I'm going to upload it to YouTube tonight and I'll post the link here when I get it up if y'all want to see what I'm talking about.
I have also filmed them and actually sent them to some regulars that were posting almost two years ago. There are a lot of credible youtube (national/local news clips, documentaries, Air Force clips etc). It was when reading the bill introduced to Congress that brought it home as a real deal. On a Homeland Security website they have warned about that cyber attack so it may be a proactive move we are not going to be privy to until it happens. Might be the 12/21/12 real worry, who knows. Here is a quote from it..

Is the Internet facing “the cyber equivalent of the World Trade Center attack?” According to a former security chief, the U.S. has already received its “9/11 warning” for a cyber-attack that could take down the banks, power and ultimately cripple the economy.

You can look it up on that site and research EMP attacks. Sen McCain has been talking about it for awhile but has barely made the news or people are just ignoring it/in denial. Could be why the increase in spraying. Please post when you load it on youtube. I would be interested in seeing the intensity of it compared to Northern Kentucky. Thanks for posting.

#76531 Dec 4, 2012
CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>ChemTrails. hahahhahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how they get hundreds of workers to load all the chems and none have EVER went to the news or press about it?????????? I wonder how none of the workers have any family that they would worry about. You people need your own show. Have it come on right after Preppers and just before 12/21/12ers.
And your theory on Roswell is what, exactly? You ARE old enough to know about Roswell I assume.... How did they cover THAT up you might ask? Threats, scare tactics, money and manipulation. Now that some of these retired military personnel are coming forward, we're hearing more and more of those "facts" that were squelched.

Never underestimate a "governing power" my dear. You'll loose every time. I can guarantee you of that.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76533 Dec 4, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Got our chicken n'dumplins on the stove simmering. Brussel sprouts are cleaned and ready for the broiler. We like them broiled and browned a tiny bit with some olive oil, sea salt and then a drizzle of aged balsamic vinegar when they're ready to eat.... It's OH SO tasty.
Before I started to clean the sprouts, I spied a comment that eluded to me being a mod again? Or is it that someone thinks an editor is a mod? Oh, my head. This issue has been hashed and rehashed on here to the point that I should just keep a solid "copy and paste" response to it on my PC... But the comment is gone now and I don't know exactly which of the known culprits would have put it on here beings as I can't see it now. Oh well....
Anyway.. Got some very important phone calls finalized today, got laundry done, got and idea of what clothes to take to Gatlinburg, finalized the details with the new and highly recommended critter sitter for my baby's that that can't go with us, and I'm looking forward to seeing some different scenery for a few days. Yes, even some bear.. One of those little cabins up on a mountain top with a heated jacuzzi and a crackling fireplace inside and out is sounding VERY nice right about how. We're debating whether to take the Harley's or not. I'm not sure yet if I feel like a road warrior after the past two weeks of aggravation that have been going on. I think I might just decide on being a completely pampered passenger this time. Take the cage. No muss, no fuss, no aching butt or backside.
What a rough few weeks it's been~ This 'end of year' string tying has always sucked spoiled milk.. I hate paperwork and stupid details, but I'd hate it much worse should I royally screw up my business and personal taxes...
It just started to rain about an hour ago, so the wildlife around here went to bed earlier than usual. But it was a gorgeous day again. I wonder if HAARP,(or whatever we can really blame this extremely strange weather on), is going to mess up our winter again? I have been watching where the squirrels are putting their nests this fall. They are building nests close to the tree trunks and about 2/3 of the way up for thee most part, as opposed to further out on the branches like they sometimes do. I was taught that this usually means a rough winter, thus they are "hugging" the tree trunk with their nests. We'll see.. We'll see.
Your dinner sounds yummy too. Mine is ready, guest on the way, gametime 30 minutes. Great way to spend a rainy night. Sounds like you have the perfect getaway planned. If the weather is going to be good, the bikes are worth the haul. I hope you have a fantastic time. I need to check out the squirrels nest around here for their pattern. I think HAARP/Chemtrails have a lot to do with the weather, earthquakes, etc...but mild winter wouldn't hurt my feelings. lol

Your mod criers are a trip, aren't they. haha Too funny.

Off to enjoy the night, might check in late if not too tired. I hope you have a great evening.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#76555 Dec 4, 2012
HAARP Songs wrote:
That would be great. Chemtrails have been going on for some time. Particulate matter from these contain aluminum and barium as the main ingredient. For a long time, I thought that this was a "sinister government program." The more that I think about it, the more I am beginning to think that these "clouds" may be protective. The sun is entering solar max and there have been huge flares that potentially could wipe out the grid, if the flares are earth-directed. So far we have been lucky and the flares have not taken an earth-directed path. In the future, we may not be so lucky. The earth's protective magnetic shield is weakening in the wake of polar reversal. This is normal phenomena and takes about 2000 years to complete. It is not the reversal that is dangerous but the weakened magnetic shield, along with decreases in the earth's protective ozone layer. Perhaps the chemtrails in some way are used to deflect these solar flares. I am not certain of this, but it may be worth some consideration.
W KY Girl

Tuscola, IL

#76556 Dec 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Chickens are fun to watch and can bring much PEACE. I let mine out to free range earlier and then a short rain shower came and I stood under the eaves watching them run to get out of the rain. LOL Dog even beat me back into the house and grabbed his recliner.(He has his own)
I haven't had chickens in a long time but I really do like them. I can see how they can bring PEACE, for sure. I love goats too. They are really funny to watch and they can make as good of a pet as a dog, imo. Do you have any certain breed of chickens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 1 hr Sports analyst 17
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 1 hr Sports analyst 3
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 1 hr sounds fun 20
Ashley Sheehan = Cheating, Lying 2 hr Suburban Hero 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 12 hr bill 2
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 13 hr Sniper II 22
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 14 hr FARTIN LOUD WMY F... 143
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

Bleacher Report11:56AM